A & P Developers

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2011

3 employees. Uses sub contractors for licensed services. Charges determined by the job. Ask about our discounts....

Closets By Design

Closets By Design

Closets By Design is a family owned & operated business. We offer FREE in home consultations with one of our experienced designers who will customize designs to fit your organizational needs.

04/09/2012

Delighful experience with no unexpected costs! Would use Robert again for any remodeling projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had obtained several estimates to replace my roof, but even though he did not have the lowest bid, Robert was the one who impressed me the most. Extremely knowledgeable, on time and gave me his estimate the same day. He worked with his crew to get the job done in two days and left everything spotless. In addition, he completed several other small remodeling jobs for me while his crew was working on the roof. This guy can do ANYTHING! I would highly recommend him for any roofing or remodeling needs.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,roofing

06/25/2011

Couldn't have went better!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a mountain home that needed extensive renovations. After contacting Robert from A & P Developers I learned that it needs structural support as well as asthetic apeal. Robert was a great resource and is a licenced Contractor that actually works on the job. The company is insured and very professional, I will use them again. Through their work my property is now worth twice my investment.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,decks,hardwood floor,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

General contractor. New construction. Remodels. Additions. Kitchens & baths. Custom cabinetry.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal