A & P Developers

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2011

116 Halls Industrial Dr

Hudson, NC 28638

3 employees. Uses sub contractors for licensed services. Charges determined by the job. Ask about our discounts....

04/09/2012

Michael P.

Delighful experience with no unexpected costs! Would use Robert again for any remodeling projects.

Description of Work
I had obtained several estimates to replace my roof, but even though he did not have the lowest bid, Robert was the one who impressed me the most. Extremely knowledgeable, on time and gave me his estimate the same day. He worked with his crew to get the job done in two days and left everything spotless. In addition, he completed several other small remodeling jobs for me while his crew was working on the roof. This guy can do ANYTHING! I would highly recommend him for any roofing or remodeling needs.

Category custom cabinets, roofing

06/25/2011

Michael P.

Couldn't have went better!!

Description of Work
I purchased a mountain home that needed extensive renovations. After contacting Robert from A & P Developers I learned that it needs structural support as well as asthetic apeal. Robert was a great resource and is a licenced Contractor that actually works on the job. The company is insured and very professional, I will use them again. Through their work my property is now worth twice my investment.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, decks, hardwood floor, remodeling, home builders, home remodeling

Forever Windows

We can do any standard or custom window replacement. Bay windows. We have a Lifetime warranty of the home, as long as the home is still standing you will never have to worry about windows, nor will the next homeowner. We are local. We are Family owned, and operated.

Legacy

We are an Exterior Home Improvement company. We specialize in replacement products that include but are not limited to replacement windows, replacement siding, roofing, gutters and gutter protection. Our main focus is offering only the best products, along with the best possible installation experience at the absolute best price. We are an owner operated business with over 40 years of experience in the home improvement industry. We stand behind not only our products but also our install with am unmatched warranty on parts and labor.

Dons flooring

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

General contractor. New construction. Remodels. Additions. Kitchens & baths. Custom cabinetry.