TLC Window Cleaning Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2010

PO Box 52

Holly Springs, NC 27540

Expect nothing less than thorough, top quality window cleaning. Reliable, dependable, and detail-oriented service. Flexible to meet your scheduling needs. We are fully bonded and insured. Peace of mind. Free, "no hassle" estimates. You’ll find that we take a lot of pride (which translates to a lot of TIME) in making sure our customers are 100% satisfied. If you want window cleaning you’ll be extremely happy with – one that you’ll tell your friends and neighbors about – then a little TLC is what you need! Windows so clean...you'll think they're open....

Resposiveness

window cleaning (168)window replacement (13)screen repair (4)pressure washing (3)gutter cleaning (1)

11/17/2020

From Alyssa in the office, to Brad who performed the work, everything was first rate. Definitely will be using them again next year for window washing, and power wash as needed. He even removed, and then replaced, 2nd story screens even though it was getting dark by the time he finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had power wash of our driveway and back patio, and also window cleaning of exterior only (including 2nd floor windows).

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

12/20/2018

TLC is great! Responsive, punctual, provessional, reasonable. You can't go wrong with these folks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window and gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

01/20/2018

Great, they showed up on time, was willing to reschedule when the family got sick with the flu, and was very respectful of our home when they were here. We are going to use them again on the future for our annual window cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the whole hose power washed and all windows cleaned inside and out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

08/22/2017

The windows looked better than new. It took them maybe 3 hours to complete the service. My communication with them was pretty good; excellent. They have it down pat. They know what they're doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

07/31/2017

Their people did a fine job and were great in organizing an on-site estimate and the job itself. When, through a misunderstanding, we found that their pressure-washer had not cleaned some flagstones, as we had wanted, they deducted from our cost, which was our preference rather than sending him over for this small job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TLC washed our windows inside and out and pressure-washed our siding and trim, sidewalks and large concrete driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

07/31/2017

It went very well. I'm very satisfied with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

05/10/2017

They did a fantastic job. They were prompt, courteous & efficient. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had all my windows cleaned, inside and out, including the screens.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2017

05/03/2017

At first I worry about the cleaning will be messy and get wet everywhere. Actually, they did a excellent job on cleaning, each window they did it by hand, no power wash or anything like that. All they use is towels, some soap, straper. They can clean all the bird marks when the bird smashed on the window. I even couldn't clean it myself. They did a excellent job. Very details. I would definitely h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have quite a bit of large windows. And they did our whole house windows inside and outside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2017

05/01/2017

The company did a great job, even removing paint overspray from the windows. I would rate this company excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A great many windows. Maybe 30 windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

03/27/2017

Excellent service. Say/do was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional, courteous, responsive.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2016

Window Cleaning - Windows, Mirrors, Fireplace Glass, Light Fixtures Gutter Cleaning Power Washing

Blind Cleaning