AUSTIN HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING CO

PO BOX 236

Holly Springs, NC 27540

08/31/2017

Steve M.

I think their service and response is exceptional and their pricing is very fair. I would recommend them. They are here about every 6 months. It is a service contract. They do a great job.

Description of Work
Servicing for system

08/09/2017

Jonathan S.

I've used them for years. In the last five years, he's replaced two units. Just great, great service.

Description of Work
Heating and A/C.

02/09/2017

Shonna T.

02/09/2017

Shonna T.

06/23/2016

David F.

Description of Work
A/C conked out on Friday when we were having guests for the weekend. Serviceman was out Sat AM to replace capacitor and had us up and running in 15 minutes

02/23/2015

Anna D.

Steve at Austin Heating was gracious, knowledgeable, quick and also kind. My friend, Emily is a senior with a low income. Another HVAC repair company said her system was too old to be repaired but still did a temporary fix which resulted in no improvement in the frigid temps in her mobile home. Steve, on the other hand quickly assessed the problem,went and got the parts and repaired her system. He had to rebuild her heater motor and the bill was less than $400. He let Emily post date the payment for 2 weeks until her Social Security check comes in. He was knowledgeable, quick, and inexpensive and very decent. These qualities don't combine that often. When they do, it deserves mention.

Description of Work
Fix my friend's aged, broken heating system on the coldest day of the year.

12/12/2014

Marilyn W.

He found that the furnace had shut down due to overheating, and he reset it. He also showed me how to reset it, and he righted a part that was installed backwards on the furnace. He explained how we should have the thermostats set in our three zones to prevent the furnace from shutting down in the future. I felt that this was fantastic service compared to so many others these days. If I could give him more stars I would, and you can be sure that if I have an HVAC problem in the future he will be the one I call.

Description of Work
Came to fix my furnace which had gone off last night. It was 58 degrees inside when we woke up this morning.

07/03/2014

Stephen R.

We've had an excellent experience with them. They've done a reliable work. They have a prompt service. We've had them for years.

Description of Work
They come every six months to do a tune-up to get ready for the season. They were here in the spring to check the air conditioner and make sure it was all good.

06/30/2014

Regina S.

Steve is always dependable and honest. He is a professional and does a great job. We've hired him do our heating and cooling maintenance since we bought our house almost 9 years ago. He's fixed a part a couple of times to avoid an expensive replacement.

Description of Work
He did routine check of both AC compressors and had to add some coolant.

06/17/2014

Richard T.

.FAST response,called in the morning,Mr Austin was there in the afternoon. All work was complete in a half hour. The A/C is working like new.

Description of Work
replaced def capacitor on compressor,added freon

06/16/2014

laura L.

Our air conditioner stopped working. Steve diagnosed the problem as a faulty fuse very quickly and replaced a fuse. We also had him install a new programmable thermostat while has was at the house. He was done in less than a hour and took the time to show us how to program the new thermostat. We were very happy with the service that we received.

Description of Work
replaced a fuse for the heat pump and installed a thermostat

05/09/2014

Jim D.

Stephen arrived on time and went straight to work. He was very knowledgeable about the HVAC unit we had ( ~15 yr old Trane). We did not find him, he did an inspection for the prospective buyer of our house and he stood by the repair estimate he gave to them.

Description of Work
Replaced heat exchanger; replaced combustion blower motor; cleaned coils; secured and sealed hood; replaced gas line;

07/23/2013

Stephen R.

Mr. Austin, his wife and the one employee I've met are all consummate professionals. I have done business with them for several years and they have kept my previous house and current house's HVAC units running in top shape. Mr. Austin typically answers his own phone, arrives as scheduled, covers his shoes or walks around sock-footed inside your house. He takes his time to make sure that the entire unit is functioning properly. He even makes sure the fence gates are closed so the dogs don't escape after him. Normally Mr. Austin is simply performing preventative maintenance for me, but on the one occasion we didhave a broken air conditioner unit, he arrived within a couple hours and made several extra phone calls to make sure the parts would be covered by warranty (the unit's manufacturer had gone out of business, requiring extra effort on his part).

Description of Work
A/C Maintenance Contract, refill refrigerant (two units)

07/02/2013

Stephanie G.

Stephen Austin was recommended to me by a coworker. I emailed a request for an appointment on a Saturday and he called me back on the next Monday. Since it was not an urgent issue this was the turnaround time that I expected. We set an appointment for first thing in the morning and he arrive ten minutes before our arranged time. I was pleasantly surprised not to have to wait around for a service technician like with some other kinds of companies. I signed up for the annual maintenance plan where he will come out twice each year (once in spring and once when the weather gets cold) to get the appropriate system ready for use. I have lived in my house for almost 6 years and am clueless about the kinds of things I'm supposed to do for maintenance so this was the first time I'd had the unit tuned up. Mr. Austin did not lecture about my lack of system upkeep. It was a positive experience. I don't know if the price is good but my coworker has relied on him for years and says that he is very honest. This is more important to me than saving a few dollars now and working with someone who may take advantage of my lack of HVAC knowledge in the future.

Description of Work
Tuned up a/c and got it ready for summer use.

05/13/2013

cynthia Y.

They came back out and tried to solve the problem but the humidity was still about 25% in the house. We brought in another company (one my husband and I use) and he said the unit was clearly not large enough for her 2400 sq. ft. home. My Mother phoned Austin Heating and explained what he said. They were kind to her and said they would make it right. They came back out and removed the original unit and replaced it with the new, more powerful humidifier. They were very honest, punctual, professional and did not charge my Mother for their error. I would recommend this company to anyone. Especially anyone who is concerned with how a senior person may be treated by a company.

Description of Work
Austin Heating & Air Conditioning installed a humidifier on my elderly Mother's furnace last year. It worked well last Winter, but this Winter it did not. This Winter was much colder than last year and that affects furnace/humidifier performance.

05/01/2013

Randy L.

Punctual and reasonably priced. No problems found. No pressure to enter into a contract. Did sign up for fall service at a good price.

Description of Work
Annual check of HVAC. Checked freon, filters and operation of AC and heat.

12/21/2012

Brenda D.

Steve does a great job, I have used him for years and referred him to friends and clients. He is very honest and practical in his approach to service and repairs. I trust his advice, which means a lot.

Description of Work
Yearly service to my HVAC

04/12/2012

Mary C.

Great service. Great expanation of work being done. Seemed very trustworthy.

Description of Work
Had a general maintenance checkup and fixed fan

11/11/2011

Teddy C.

We've used Steve for years. We've owned several homes in the area and have worked with Steve on all of them. We've contracted for annual services, where he or his helper comes out in the Fall and the Spring and checks all the systems. Last year we had an actual problem where a condenser failed on a AC unit, he was here within hours and had us cooled off again.

Description of Work
Semi-annual inspection of heating and A/C systems.

08/14/2011

Donald J.

I've used him twice and have had great experiences both times.

Description of Work
Promptly came to top off my AC system. Didn't try to up-sale me or tell me I needed additional service. Very courteous. Fairly Priced.

04/07/2011

ARCHIE C.

He is a local guy and I like to do business with local people. He is very good to work with. He works by himself.

Description of Work
I have been using Austin Heating & Air Conditioning Co for three to four years. They came in October.

04/07/2011

Patrick T.

AUSTIN HEATING and AIR CONDITIONING CO does great work. I know him personally from church. He saves you money if he can. He knows what he is doing and gets the work done well.

Description of Work
AUSTIN HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING CO replaced an air and heating unit for me.

12/02/2010

Ashley G.

He was able to help us with this last problem because he was booked, but he has been able to help us in the past. We always use him for our problems. We like him, we don't have any problems with him and we'll probably use him again the next time we have problems.

Description of Work
Austine Heating & Air Conditioning was last out this summer when we had some problems, our unit went out in the heat of the summer. The time before this he came out to service the AC.

08/19/2010

JOAN F.

We liked him enough to use him on an annual basis. I liked that he wasn’t part of any large company. He has his own small business. I just trusted him. He knew what he was doing. I thought that he was being honest with me.

Description of Work
Austin Heating & Air Conditioning Co came out in March.

09/13/2007

KERRY S.

They came immediately in the middle of summer. The price was very fair for the work that they did. They also did a good job because we have not had anything else go wrong with the unit since they repaired it. They were very responsive and professional, I would recommend them for a good air conditioning company.

Description of Work
They came and fixed one of my air conditioning units that stopped cooling. I have a 3200 square foot house and two units and only one of them broke.

SantaAir

No longer do you need to deal with multiple dealers/contractors, incorrectly diagnosed problems, or overpriced services. We have the expertise and we promise to provide excellent and reliable service. We stock spare parts for all major manufacturers and thus can save you unnecessary time and trouble. We have highly trained technicians who are at the cusp of ongoing improvements, and who can advise you on the latest innovations and techniques. Call us anytime for a free over-the-phone estimate. To make sure your needs are met to the highest standards of satisfaction, all of our services come with a 90-day warranty. Thank you again for considering SantaAir for your HVAC needs.

Streamline Services, Inc

***NOW OFFERING 0% INTEREST FOR 60 MONTHS ON NEW HVAC INSTALLS, LIMITED TIME ONLY, ON SELECT UNITS*** Streamline Services, Inc. has been serving the plumbing, electrical and HVAC needs of Raleigh and surrounding areas for over 18 years. We are a family-owned and operated business. We're committed to providing the highest quality service with our licensed and certified technicians, continuing training, and dedication to our community. Whether you have a plumbing, electrical or HVAC project, Streamline Services, Inc. is Raleigh's Top choice for professional plumbing, electrical and HVAC services. Office hours Monday - Friday 7:30 am -6:30 pm Emergency service available 7 days a week 24 hours a day!

Offers by Streamline Services, Inc on Angi
    Comfort Monster Heating & Air / G&M

At Comfort Monster, we live by our motto, "Service So Good... It's Scary!" There are reasons why we were recently voted IndyWeek's Best of the Triangle for HVAC, why we have such a high rating on Angie's List and other review sites, and why our customers call us back to their homes year after year. Our technicians average more than 10 years of experience, and they get no incentives for selling you anything. Their focus is on helping you make informed HVAC decisions, not pushing services you don't need. Our system replacement estimates are always no-obligation and 100% free, and we will make financing your new system easy. A few of our credentials: NATE certified, Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, licensed and insured.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

SERVICE, REPAIR, MAINTAIN ALL MAKES AND MODELS OF HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT, BOTH RESIDENTIAL AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL.