Anj Kitchens & Refacing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2010

I do not use sub-contractors all work is done by myself, the owner, and my son. ANJ Kitchen Refacing has a combination of high quality workmanship with prices that are affordable. With over 19 years in the cabinet industry and being a second generation cabinet maker, I offer the craftsmanship and experience that will put your mind at ease. Quality is my main goal with every customer. I will provide a lifetime warranty on all installations. At ANJ Kitchen Refacing we add or alter a cabinet to fit your kitchen's needs. At ANJ we pay close attention to the needs of our customer's. With today's economy, refacing lets you have a beautiful kitchen at about one third of the cost. Refacing takes 2 to 4 days from start to finish, so that you can enjoy your new remodeled kitchen. At ANJ there are no gimmicks or hidden cost. You will know up front exactly what you are paying for. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main goal and focus. I look forward to working with you and your kitchen needs. We are a five star rated company serving the entire Triangle Area....

NCO Custom Marble And Granite

We are a family owned and opperated business with a show room in Raleigh! Come take a look at our wide variety of marble and granite today.

Triangle Classic Homes Inc

Licensed General Contractor handling all facets of construction including but not limited to New Homes, Remodels, Additions, Repairs and Renovations.

Affordable Remodeling Solutions INC.

Contractor quality, without the contractor price. We are a full service remodeling company, that is owner operated. We use subcontractors for anything we aren't licensed to do, like plumbing or electrical work. We also offer custom carpentry and granite counter tops too.

Offers by Affordable Remodeling Solutions INC. on Angi

05/08/2017

Rich C.

Install was Ok, except counter top was left out of plumb. We had to call Steve to come back and correct the problem which he did following week. One month after Steve completed the installation we noticed that the vinyl used on the cabinets was starting to bubble and pull away from the edge of one of the cabinets. We promptly texted Steve on February 21 including photos of the area in question. Steve replied that he was out of state and would take a look at the problem when he returned. We have not been able to reach Steve since February 21, despite leaving many voice mails and text messages. He does not reply. We have a 5 year warranty on the product which appears to be useless if the provider does not respond to issues with the product he is selling.

Description of Work
Performed Entire Kitchen Cabinet Refacing.

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing

01/17/2017

Renee M.

Fantastic job! My kitchen looks brand new. Steve did an amazing job. The cabinet doors came right on time, he showed up and did the work exactly as planned. The work was performed carefully and meticulously. Thank you!

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing, kitchen and laundry room.

01/12/2017

Susan D.

The result was better than I had expected. My husband and I are so very pleased with how both vanities look now - better than we could have imagined. Steve was great from the very first call. He promptly called me back and kept checking in with me to let me know when he was coming over as well as the status of the order. We couldn't even get other companies to return our first call!! Steve and his assistant Keanu were both professional and meticulous in their workmanship. I would highly recommend them without any reservation!

Description of Work
I have two large double sink vanities that needed to be replaced. After shopping for new vanities and realizing how expensive it would be to replace them, I thought about refacing them. I called other companies and they wouldn't do bathroom vanities - only complete kitchens. Steve at ANJ was happy to help me.

11/11/2016

Lou C.

Steve was reliable,prompt and very professional. He made suggestions prior to starting the project that not only saved us money but improved the overall design. He kept to schedule and kept us informed as the project progressed. His helper Keanu was excellent. They worked well as a team

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet refacing

10/10/2016

Denise E.

Steve was not only professional but his work is impeccable and absolutely gorgeous!! I would highly recommend ANJ kitchen refacing!!

Description of Work
Complete kitchen refacing

Category custom cabinets

10/10/2016

stacey R.

easy to communicate with, great price and excellent work

Description of Work
custom wall to wall built in bookcase

Category remodeling

09/23/2015

Cathy D.

EXCELLENT work! Steve really knows his business and we were more than happy with his work, his attitude, his punctuality and professionalism. The cabinets that he re-faced were old and very dated looking. Now, they look like brand new! His price is excellent and he was on the job in speedy time. We will definitely use Steve again in the future! He's the BEST!

Description of Work
Steve and his crew re-faced our kitchen cabinets and the result is incredible!

09/10/2015

Joseph M.

ANJ did an exceptional job. Courteous, professional, and thorough. Outstanding work at a REASONABLE price.

Description of Work
My cabinets needed some major repair. I wanted to keep existing cabinets and rather than replace.

09/09/2015

JOHN C.

Steve came on time, and started that job without delay. The workmanship is excellent. It looks like we had the cabinets removed and replaced with new ones. The workman are pleasant and neat. i am so happy we pick this company to do the work.

Description of Work
Reface kitchen cabinets.

08/18/2015

Mark R.

I contacted several providers to consider refacing my master bathroom cabinets. Steve came to my house and offered the best combination of price/quality. One thing to note is that some providers will tout their real wood cabinets versus ANJ which uses a laminate product but there are pros and cons to each of these. We chose the laminate because it won't warp or rot and was warrantied for 5 years by ANJ I think. Also even though our house is a custom home it had laminate cabinets in it and you really can't notice a difference. Anyway there is some lead time once you place the order with ANJ for them to get in the color and style you need. It was a couple of weeks but not really a big deal. Once Steve from ANJ and his partner arrived at my home they carefully replaced the cabinet faces and all faces of the cabinets to what we had selected. He was very professional and had a meticulous attention to detail. Steve is honest and hardworking. I would definitely use him again for similar jobs and have had no issues since he refaced my cabinets a couple of months ago. BTW, Steve also improved some issues with my original cabinet installation as part of the job. Just an excellent provider.

Description of Work
Refaced the cabinets in the master bathroom

Category cabinet refacing

Wood Refacing, Thermofoil & Painting, Cabinets, Draw Boxes, New Tracks, Rollouts, Trash Can Pull Outs.

Cabinet Re-Staining. Door Painting