Acts Construction Inc.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2008

Home & Office Services , Residential & commercial , Charges , hourly rate of $45.to 65.00 an hr & travel charges may apply. Ask about Angie’s list discount. License #: 2801914....

T&A Expert Contractors

Sun4light.Inc.

As the area's ONLY VELUX Dealer Installer, Sun4Light provides homeowners superior products and installation. Velux Sun Tunnels and Skylights are manufactured in South Carolina and delivered to our warehouse within two to four days. Our team of installers has more experience in tubular lighting (solatube, sun tunnels, sola tubes) than anyone in the country! With a solutions-oriented approach to day-lighting, our specialist will provide you with the best lighting solution! All installations are warranted by the manufactured against leaking! Give us a call for your free in-home evaluation! Ask about how our products can qualify for a 26% solar tax credit. Beginning November 2020, Sun4Light,Inc. expanded product and service offerings to include roofing!

Grand Openings Garage Door LLC

Grand Openings Garage Door, LLC is a locally owned and operated business that offers professional service and ethical performance combined with competitive pricing and prompt delivery. We take great pride in our service and back all of our work up 100% with industry leading warranties. We have been in business for 9 years in the Raleigh/Durham area and have grown considerably on word of mouth and proudly stand by our unwavering reputation!

Offers by Grand Openings Garage Door LLC on Angi

10/29/2014

After having some water damage to my home I reached out to Mr. Pearson for an estimate and possible demolition and reconstruction of my kitchen. He was extremely nice, was great dealing with my 3 small children under his feet and very thorough, he explained everything to me and even a breakdown of how the process would unfold. He took several pictures and then promptly returned an estimate complet...

Description of Work
An estimate for possible demolition and reconstruction of my kitchen after water damage.

Category plumbing,water damage restoration

10/26/2014

Mike communicated promptly, gave an accurate estimate of costs and schedules, and did an excellent job of rebuilding, documenting the steps in his work, and cleaning up debris. This was a bank-owned foreclosed property that was successfully sold after the deck was rebuilt.

Description of Work
Re-built rotted decking, railing and steps on deck.

Category decks,plumbing

Thank you for your work and the kind words. Mike. Acts const inc

10/20/2014

Very professional. Neat job. Advised me of all options and then let me decide.

Description of Work
Put new floor underneath the kitchen sink. Hung new light up in hall foyer

Category electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing

Thank you for the work and kind words , it was a pleasure talking with you as well . Thank you Mike Acts const inc

04/19/2014

We will hire Mike Pearson again in the future! He was spot on with his diagnosis of our roof problems saving us $$$! He was professional, punctual, very knowledgeable and informative and he is actually preparing a quote for us at this time for additional house trim replacement work and gutter guards. He had everything that he needed to do the job right then and there saving us time! He cares about...

Description of Work
Mike repaired our roof leaks.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for the kind words , and allowing me to work on your investment . And tolerating my stories . Thank you very much for the work .

02/21/2014

Went very well as usual. I would not hesitate to hire again.

Description of Work
He repaired a kitchen cabinet door, laundry room door and other doors thresholds. This is about the 3rd time we have had him out for repairs....he is excellent, reasonably priced and I would not hesitate to recommend.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for the work and your kindness Thank you

Home and office repair and reconstruction all phases, framing, trim, painting sheet rock, roofing, plumbing service, light electrical repair, flooring, screen rooms, doors, windows, decks, patios, service contracts, closet organizers & system installs, work shop space and floor coatings. Video security installs

Large concrete pads or pours.

Check Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover