2 Cabinet Girls, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2016

We are a woman owned and operated business....

Serving the Triangle for over 15 years, we offer exterior and interior painting services – both residential and commercial – including drywall repair, carpentry work, ceiling texture removal as well as deck and fencing repair and staining. All estimates are free and we'll work around your schedule as much as possible. We service Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Durham and other areas throughout the Triangle. Give us a call today!

Family owned and operated, we are here to paint your vision and give you 110% satisfaction. My team and I will to the limits to give you the painting goal you are after. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Our Company understands the importance of proper maintenance and continual upkeep of a home. With quality workmanship and top of the line paint products including Green products, Tropical Painting works very hard to ensure that our customers get the best value for their dollar. We stand behind our work & guarantee your satisfaction.

09/20/2017

Everything was perfect from the first appointment through the entire process. Fantastic job repainting my outdated oak kitchen cabinets and drawers a beautiful white. They were professional, affordable, and the job was done on schedule. I would not only recommend them, I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Painting kitchen cabinets..

Category cabinet refacing

07/12/2017

Awesome work

Description of Work
Cabinet painting

Category cabinet refacing

We paint kitchen, bathroom and laudry/mud room cabinets, as well as built-in shelving.

Interior wall painting. Exterior painting.

Yes. We offer online quotes through our website.
    Satisfaction