The Surrell Group: LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2012

3222 Ode Turner Rd

Hillsborough, NC 27278

*ASAP LAB0R On-Call 1-8 guys available* Now serving counties My name is Jamie Surrell and I own a small company called " The Surrell Group: LLC ". We are growing fast, and I am trying to keep my team employed & busy and with "ANY" type of work you may have available. We have GREAT REFERENCES,

09/28/2013

Tung N.

Did ok job

Description of Work
Clean up yard

Category handyman service

05/05/2012

Susan B.

I needed a shed tied down to meet inspection and I was on a tight schedule. One phone call to Jamie at 9am and he had the job done the same day. He took videos of the shed, checked with the inspectors to make sure what they required and then made a trip to Burlington and also to Chapel Hill to pick up supplies he needed for the job. He kept me informed of what was needed and when I could expect the job to be completed. He did good work at a reasonable rate and his responsiveness was really impressive.

Description of Work
I needed to meet code on tie downs for a large shed and I needed the job done the same day I called.

Category handyman service

Drain Designs

At Drain Designs, our goal is to double the healthy life of your home and landscaping by ensuring a proper, well maintained drainage system. We have over 30 years of experience in drainage & waterproofing detective work - design & installations - foundation and structural repair. Our systems prevent costly depreciation, structural damage and health concerns. Lifetime guaranteed, easy to test, PVC pipe systems, French Drains & our patented American Drains. Satisfaction is guaranteed! For more info, please call us at (919) 545-7771 or 1-800-DRAINAGE, or visit www.draindesigns.com.

2022 Super Service Award

Perez Pavors and landscaping Inc.

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Shamrock Waterproofing

Serving the Triangle area since 1992 Licensed and Insured. Residential and Commercial. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Interior and Exterior Systems. Lifetime Warranty FREE ESTIMATES

Ask for details.

deliveries of all sorts, property management, construction division, moving department complete with 28 foot U-haul box truck owned by the company, painting, pop corn ceiling removal, independent contracting, temporary help, and general investments