Landmark Design Landscaping

Founded 2016

Landmark solves landscape problems to maximize your outdoor space! We love to be outdoor and want you to enjoy your yard to the fullest. At Landmark Design & Landscaping, we: Remove old landscapes, trees, and brush Install water features such as waterfalls and ponds Build retaining walls and

2022 Super Service Award

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Courtyard grading and landscape

lawn & landscaping

202027408
Removed sod, regraded yard to run to drain and install new landscape with Natural firestone stone walkway and purgola
pool spruce up project

Valley Run

concrete repair

2020
View project

lawn & landscaping (14)hardscaping (10)stone & gravel (8)lawn care (6)drain pipe installation (4)concrete repair (2)rototilling (1)

08/23/2022

Linda C.

I was nervous about hiring someone to complete this job for me because I was nervous about being taken advantage us as a single woman. Alan was very knowledgeable, genuine, and honest with his assessment of my project, realistic expectations, and fair estimates/pricing. The job was completed in a reasonable amount of time and efficiently. I am very satisfied/happy with the results. I would definitely recommend this company and use them in the future for any of my landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Grading and Retaining wall

Category lawn service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/22/2022

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you to transform your back yard. We would be honored to come back if there's anything you need in the future. Thanks so much!

08/05/2022

Margaret F.

Alan did a great job. We had bluestone stepping stones added to a pathway, River stones placed around a pavilion and completed with mulch. He was dependable, honest and was easy to work with. We highly recommend Landmark Design Landscaping. They do excellent work.

Description of Work
Mulch, Decorative gravel, Flagsstone walk

Work Completed On 08/06/2022

[Member Name Removed], I'm glad you love your new landscaping! Also, thanks so much for referring us to Mimi and Gary. I will be getting an estimate out to them soon!

07/14/2022

Mary H.

Fantastic! Alan and team did an amazing job on my front and side yard - adding a beautiful stacked stone retaining wall around my flower bed, installing a lovely stone walkway on one side of my house and creating flower beds on both sides of my home. Alan was so professional. He communicated before, during and after the project; he was prompt, kind and a true delight to work with. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Remove existing landscaping. New flower beds, flagstone walkway, and retaining wall.

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

07/03/2022

Anthony J.

Outstanding! Alan Artz was a rare find. He was truly interested in assuring my wife and I were not just satisfied, but happy with the results. He had great ideas. The quality of work was excellent. He was very flexible and accommodated our changes, charging a very fair amount for increases in the scope of work. Alan was extremely honest and trustworthy. I would not have hesitated to hand him my house keys and go on vacation for a week. Just an awesome person. I would highly recommend him and will almost certainly hire him again. I would not even consider having anyone else do work that he could do.

Description of Work
Clearing of wooded area, stone walls, French drains, stepping stones, patio installation, stone path, river stone border, shrub planting

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

Review for Landmark Design Landscaping - 1900 Borland Rd, Hillsborough, NC - 39786114

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you very much for the kind review! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your wife and getting to serve you. Enjoy your new backyard and have a very happy 4th of July!

06/30/2022

Ingrid L.

The Landmark team has been beyond wonderful! They are very easy to work with. Communication is always clear and honest (don't try to upset you other things). Their quotes are reasonable and they have been immensely patient with me as I am currently out of state so it's a bit rough showing exactly what I need/want done when we arent in the same place at the same time! Huge shout out to Alan who has been such a godsend. I plan to continue working with them for my many future landscaping projects!

Description of Work
Light Forestry mulching/land clearing

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 06/18/2022

06/30/2022

Ted O.

The work was completed timely, and looks great. Alan is very meticulous in his work and the results were better than anticipated. Good job for a good price.

Description of Work
Patio, gravel parking lot, and mulching, pavers, landscaping

Work Completed On 05/30/2022

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! I'm glad you like how everything turned out. I hope you and the kids are able to enjoy the patio often this summer!

02/23/2022

bob R.

very professional

Description of Work
grading, drive way

Category pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 02/22/2022

10/13/2021

Robert P.

Alan was great to work with. Very pleased with the finished product. I am sure we will enjoy the new patio!

Description of Work
Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I am glad you are happy with the results. Thanks for working with us for the entire process and for giving such amazing hospitality. I hope you [Member Name Removed], and your new puppy are able to enjoy your new patio frequently.

10/13/2021

James W.

The project was handled very professionally from start to finish. Communication from the company was always timely and clear. Alan’s attention to detail made for a great outcome. In addition to the retaining wall, Alan spruced up the old gravel walkways in front of the new wall. We are thrilled with the result and recommend Alan and Landmark Design Landscaping without reservation.

Description of Work
Needed an old retaining wall replaced.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

[Member Name Removed], It was great seeing the transformation of your back yard. Thanks so much for the opportunity to serve you, and tell Pam thanks for all of the goodies!

05/26/2021

Kenneth K.

Everything went fine. The professional assigned to us was Alan. Alan was meticulous in his job and took the time to make sure things were done right. He even brought special leveling tools to make sure the retaining wall was perfect. He explained everything that he was doing and accommodated my wife hen she has a few special requests. Alan is a very hard worker and a very kind and decent young man. I highly recommend Alan and LMP for all your needs, inside and outside your home.

Description of Work
built retaining wall around the house, prepared a large baron area for seeding, did a lot of mulching and a few other small projects.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

Review for Landmark Design Landscaping - 1900 Borland Rd, Hillsborough, NC - 39347455

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure getting to know you and [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for the opportunity to serve you.

05/25/2021

Shannon M.

After receiving quotes from 5 respectable landscape/hardscape businesses we chose Landmark Design. I am extremely glad we did! Alan from Landmark Design was an absolute professional with a work ethic that is hard to find these days. He worked nonstop from the time he arrived, early in the morning, until after the sun set (at one point using his truck headlights for lighting). He was very personable and always wanted to make sure we were happy with the job that was being done. Any crazy request we threw at him, he accomplished with no hesitation and a great attitude! He has reached out several times after completion to check on things and make sure we are still satisfied with the work. If you are looking for any landscaping, hardscaping, construction, etc. look no further. Landmark Design are your guys!

Description of Work
A complete yard overhaul with a retaining wall

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Thanks so much for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. I hope you guys are able to enjoy your pool with the weather getting hotter!

01/09/2021

David S.

Landmark was incredibly responsive and helpful in reworking our back yard. We had a small vision for what we wanted and they helped figure out how to combine function, style, and budget. We were so impressed with their work that we kept adding projects to the list - so glad we did, we now have a back yard and newly redone front yard that we didn’t know we needed! We would absolutely work with them again and are already recommending them to friends.

Description of Work
Landscaping, Remodeling - General

Category landscaping, remodeling, pavers, gravel, drain pipe, hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! We are so pleased you love your yard. I think we had great guidance from CJ, it wouldn’t have been the same without her.

11/16/2020

Victoria S.

Great 👌😊.

Description of Work
Fix drainage problem in side yard.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Thank you for trusting us to handle your drainage issues [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband, and we hope to work with you again in the future. God bless!

Randy K.

They did an awesome job! They got the job done quickly. I’ve been putting off having the work done because I didn’t want to deal with contractors but now I wish I’d had them come out sooner. The yard looks great with more usable area now that its all done

Description of Work
Roto-Tilling, Lawn & Yard Work

Category lawn service, rototilling

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

We are glad you are enjoying your yard and you feel we were easy to work with! If you decide to clear any additional brush, let us know. We would love to work with you again.

Lincoln S.

Everything went in as planned in a timely manner with great attention to detail. Very pleased with the final product. All necessary changes and design options were communicated to me, insuring I was happy with placement and presentation. It’s great to see a plan come together! Couldn’t be more pleased with Alan’s work!

Description of Work
Landscaping, Stone & Gravel, Drain Pipe Installation - Exterior

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

Bryan F.

What we heard about Landmark was verified. This is a company that exudes integrity and quality. We are very pleased with the process and execution of the work. The team is very friendly and easy to talk to! We are planning on hiring again for a much larger upcoming project.

Description of Work
driveway Stone and grading

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], it was great to see you again and we can't wait to help you on your new house! We are so excited for you and it will look great!

David M.

Great company to work with! Will definitely use Landmark again in the future!

Description of Work
Landscaping, Drain Pipe Installation - Exterior

Category landscaping, lawn service, drain pipe, hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Susan L.

great to work with and great ideas

Description of Work
patio fire pit

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/06/2015

Review for Landmark Design Landscaping - 1900 Borland Rd, Hillsborough, NC - 38973858

Contact

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal
    NC
    North Carolina: General Contractors
    12/31/2023

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
    We accept remote payment