ARMSTRONG-ADAMS SERVICE COMPANY

Founded 1968 • With Angi since August 2008

ALSO SERVICES OAK ISLAND, 28465 DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS. OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR ROOFING & FRAMING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

RenovateRepair.com

James Hardie Siding Contractor: ext. carpentry; ext. painting; door and window installation. RenovateRepair.com is owned and operated by Cary resident, Susan Prenatt. Under her supervision, qualified reside and paint crews will transform the exterior of your home. Member of: James Hardie Contractor Alliance; Guild Quality, and Better Business Bureau with A+ rating. 12-18 months same as cash on approved credit for projects over $5000. 15% Angie's List Discount.

Five Star Painting Raleigh Durham Triangle

First Responder and Military discount 15% Super Service Award Winner last 6 years.Whether you are looking to change the colors of your home or simply freshen things up Five Star Painting can do the job inside and out. Experience the quality and great pricing of a trusted, national painting company. We are always clean, on time, and on budget. Nothing can make a home fell like new quicker then a fresh coat of paint. You Pick the color we do the rest. Full Time on site Manager, Quick Custom Computerized Quotes, References, and Five Star Quality without the Five Star Pricing. Additional contact names - Taylor Green, Robin Green. Locally owned & operated. Additional phone - (919) 395-6254. Additional TT&G Partnership LLC. Secondary Phone number: 919-341-4943

Express Yourself Paint

Express Yourself Paint is the Triangle's premier repaint specialist. We hate average and love fantastic! We only do repaints so we consistently leave our customers with a paint job to show off to their friends and neighbors while leaving their furnishings clean and beautiful. We offer a complete line of services. We carry full liability and workers compensation insurance on everyone working at your home. We have a top notch team of designers, knowledgeable sales persons, professional management and true craftsmen to perform your work. We apply the best products from all the major coating manufacturers and pick the best products for your project. We are accredited by the BBB and our customers grade us on each project. Call an average contractor or call Express Yourself Paint and find out how hard we work for our 5 star rating from our customers. We are so confident we guarantee you will love the results before we accept your final payment.

05/25/2018

Based on my experience, Terry is the most dishonest person with a very bad temper. I took him to court for screaming and yelling at me. The judge gave him a restraining order to stay away from me. I want all of Angie's List members to know about my experience, so they will not go through what I have dealing with ARMSTRONG-ADAMS SERVICE COMPANY.

Description of Work
Drywall and Copper Tubing Repair

Category drywall

08/11/2008

He was extremely reasonable and came over right away. Other companies that I called said they would charge $150 just for an estimate. It was an easy installation, but he kept at the job until it was done. I really appreciated it!

Description of Work
I needed my dishwasher installed. He did the installation and took the old one away.

Category handyman service

COMPLETE REMODELS INCLUDING SUNROOMS, GENERAL, KITCHENS & BATHS, & HUMANE ANIMAL REMOVAL.