After Hours Plumbing and Pump Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2009

After Hours Plumbing and Pump Service was designed to benefit our customers. No overtime rates give the homeowner the freedom to have a plumber come at their convenience during the day, afternoon or weekend and not have to pay extra. Being an owner/operator company keeps our overhead costs down and that allows us to pass on the savings to our customers. There is no job too big or too small. Whether you need to replace buried water lines on a large farm, re-pipe a home with polybutalene pipes, or just fix a leaky faucet in your apartment, we can and have done it all. Wells, water systems and tankless or traditional water heaters are no problem. North Carolina State Plumbing License # 29936, Certified Well Contractors License #3908-D. Consultation trips are free. Services can be paid for by cash, check or credit card. $100.00 for the first hour, every hour thereafter is prorated. Feel free to call 919-732-7588 and schedule your free consultation today!...

Serving the Triangle area since 1992 Licensed and Insured. Residential and Commercial. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Interior and Exterior Systems. Lifetime Warranty FREE ESTIMATES

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your plumbing services, installs, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

At Drain Designs, our goal is to double the healthy life of your home and landscaping by ensuring a proper, well maintained drainage system. We have over 30 years of experience in drainage & waterproofing detective work - design & installations - foundation and structural repair. Our systems prevent costly depreciation, structural damage and health concerns. Lifetime guaranteed, easy to test, PVC pipe systems, French Drains & our patented American Drains. Satisfaction is guaranteed! For more info, please call us at (919) 545-7771 or 1-800-DRAINAGE, or visit www.draindesigns.com.

02/05/2018

Crew was prompt, curtious, professional, dependable and knowledgeable. I would definitely hire them for any future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Remove old commode and install new commode. Remove old kitchen faucet and install new kitchen faucet.

11/20/2017

no one has called to even try to talk to me about the issue much less schedule to come out. I know to not call this place again.

Description of Work
I called at 10:00am and left a message. It was after 3:00pm before anyone returned my call and I was told my issue was not considered an emergency and someone would call me the next day to schedule someone to come out. Well, it is the next day and it is almost 11:00am and I have not heard from anyone. I guess there is enough business for them that they aren't concerned about new customers

04/10/2017

Doug is the best. He is very professional, very likable and does really good work at a really good price. He installed a well pump for us a few years ago and we knew we needed a water softener but it always seemed like an overpriced luxury. Doug came out, tested the water (which we had done not long ago) and his results were in line with what we had found earlier. He didn't try and sell us lots of...

Description of Work
Installed a water softener and new pressure tank

Category plumbing,water softeners

08/15/2016

Great! Doug and his assistant showed up on time (even on a Saturday) and got right to work. It was a brutally hot day and they needed to hand dig a 15' trench to reroute the pipe but it was completed in a timely and professional manner. FINALLY someone who actually believes in fairness, hard work and professionalism. I cannot recommend Doug and his company highly enough. I have finally, finally, f...

Description of Work
Reroute drain pipes away from house so water softner recharge drained far from patio and deck

Category water softeners,drain pipe

07/29/2015

Providers were professional and courteous and above all, honest. Because resolution of the problem did not require intervention, they did not charge for their service. They were knowledgable and diagnosed the problem quickly. Also, they covered their shoes so that they would not track dirt through the house.

Description of Work
Provider diagnosed the problem, which did not require professional intervention. They instructed me of the cause of the problem (sewage smell in drain) and how to prevent it in the future.

Category plumbing

Toilet, Faucet, Drain & waterline repair, Well Pumps, Water Systems, Pressure Tanks, Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, total house re-pipes.

Repair & pumping of septic systems.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa