Radiance Glow Hard Surface Cleaning

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

Radiance Glow Hard Surface Cleaning is a fully licensed and insured company serving the greater Greensboro/High Point , North Carolina area. Our goal is to provide our customers with astonishing service and the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. Our certified technicians are committed to continuing-education, and we provide them with the most advanced equipment in the industry. With Radiance Glow Hard Surface Cleaning there are no surprises & no hidden charges. We'll clean your floor or hard surface like it has never been cleaned before!...

Carolina Decorative Concrete

Over 25 years of experience in residential and commercial work.

Garage Floor and More

With over 8 years of professional epoxy flooring coating experience, we are here to address all your concrete refinishing needs such as garage, patios, basement flooring, along with your business and commercial flooring needs too

Clean Blasts

I'm a one man crew offering genuine customer service, while delivering quality work to my customers. Services I offer: Driveway pressure washing, house soft washing, patio cleanings, brick and paver cleaning, concrete cleaning Se Habla Español!

08/19/2020

I couldn't possibly have been more pleased with Mr. Holden's work. He was genial, cooperative, and meticulous. It was clear from the very beginning that he wouldn't allow even the smallest spot to remain, and he did not. Even though my carpets had not been cleaned in quite a few years, he left them looking like new. And even though it was not part of the job, he also cleaned two of my recliners. I will happily recommend him to anyone who needs carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

03/13/2017

Great job and all completed in a single day.

Description of Work
I had them clean and seal a kitchen tile floor that was white and it looked really good. They also cleaned two rooms of carpet on the same visit / day. They got so clean I no longer feel like I have to replace them.

10/04/2016

Chip arrived in a timely manner. He was very pleasant and professional. He worked continuously and did an excellent job! His pricing was extremely fair. He gave an honest assessment of what he could and could not do with the aged tile we have in our bath. I hired him again to come and work on the shower stall. Considering the age and condition of our tile he did a great job! I will definitely hire Chip again to do additional work at our home.

Description of Work
Tile and Grout cleaned in the master bath.

09/06/2016

They did great

Description of Work
Grout cleaning and repair

07/26/2016

Chip provided great service. He promptly quoted the job and scheduled us quickly. He cleaned the carpet in four bedrooms and a hallway. He also cleaned and sealed tile in our large kitchen and cleaned the tiles in the master bath. The tile floors were particularly dirty and now they look brand new. We couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Carpet and tile cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You words were very kind and I am so glad you were pleased. These reviews really help my business and gives confidence to potential customers in choosing Radiance Glow to clean their floors. Hope you will enjoy living in this area.

06/01/2016

He promptly contacted me to set the appointment. I was told exactly how long the process would take, and what would be done. He was punctual, and very professional. The deal I purchased was for a smaller area than I needed to be done, which I knew ahead of time. He quoted me a fair price for the additional area before the work was begun. I love the results! I have been getting compliments on how good my floors look. I will hire this company again to do my other two bathrooms, as well as to paint the grout on the floors that were cleaned.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed my kitchen, breakfast room, sun room and half bathroom tile floors.

Category ceramic tile,floor cleaning

03/03/2016

It went great. My kitchen and den floors look like brand new floors

Description of Work
Clean and seal grout

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you. I was pleased with how your floors turned out and the reason why my company is named Radiance Glow. So glad that you were pleased and thank you so much for taking the time to write a good review.

02/23/2016

Chip was wonderful. He did an amazing job! The grout looks like new. He was very courteous and great to work with. Having him come back to repair some cracked grout. I highly recommend Chip and Radiance Glow Hard Surface Cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaned the natural stone tile and grout in my bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,marble & granite,floor cleaning

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Enjoyed being of service to you to making your floors glow.

01/25/2016

I had originally booked service for the kitchen linoleum and living room carpet. Chip was able to add on the stairs and upstairs hallway. He also spot-cleaned an old stubborn stain just inside the doorway of a bedroom. Finally, was able to get out 95% of an old paint stain in the carpet.

Description of Work
Excellent and professional. Service provided by owner of company. Living room, stairs, hallways, and kitchen floor cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive review and taking the time to help me grow my business. Looking forward to working with you once again.

12/30/2015

Response time was excellent - same day service. Chip ( owner ) arrived on time. I have had plenty of other carpet cleaners try and clean my carpet in the past but without success. I was ready to order $4000.00 worth of new carpet to replace the dirty carpet that I have had for 10 years. Chip told me he could make my carpet look a lot better. He did ! The total job took about an hour and a half. The equipment, care and thoroughness of his work proved to be the best carpet cleaning service that I have ever experience. My carpet looks brand new after using Radiance Glow Cleaning Service. The outcome was so GREAT that I even tipped Chip for the service he provided. I have NEVER tipped a cleaning service before but his service was so far superior to anything that I have experienced in the past. I felt his service was worth more than he was charging. If anyone wants to have their carpet cleaned by a superior service - CALL RADIANCE GLOW HARD SURFACE CLEANING. What a pleasure in writing this review. I will only call Chip to do any carpet cleaning in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaner carpets

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review especially during the busy Christmas season. Your words were really kind and powerful and I look forward to working with in the future.

Tile, stone, brick floors, Lobbies, entry areas, Offices, hallways, Restrooms, Kitchen areas, Walkways, Kitchen floors, Entryways, Hallways, Counter tops, Shower enclosures, Garage floors, Driveways, Pool decks, Patios

Carpet Stretching.