Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc.

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2006

Welcome to Jimmy’s Plumbing & Repair in High Point North Carolina. We have professional plumbers to cover any plumbing repair needs you may have, whether it is a service or repair on existing fixtures and appliances, new residential or commercial installations, or remodels. We service residential and commercial clients in High Point, Greensboro and Winston Salem North Carolina daily and travel state wide on new commercial plumbing projects. Whatever the need may be, our team of professional “Crack Free Plumbers” will go above and beyond to maintain the highest standard for you....

Action Well and Pump

Serving The Triad and The Triangle Action Well & Pump has experienced, licensed well contractors that have been in the water well business for over 30 years. We offer free estimates, same-day service, and emergency services. If you are experiencing well or pump problems, no water, low water pressure, or dirty water, feel confident that we have a fast solution for you. At Action Well & Pump, we carry a fully stocked truck which allows us to not charge our customers the trip charge. We have everything you need to get an efficiently working well and pump. We also work with all insurance companies to get your claim filed in a timely manner. The best part about Action Well is We Are Local!

Pro Plumbing Air & Electric

Pro Plumbing Air & Electric is a full service plumbing, air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality contractor, serving families in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and the surrounding areas since 1920. They specialize in routine maintenance, repairs, and installation services. They have a wide range of solutions for heating, cooling, and plumbing issues. They provide emergency repairs for plumbing, air conditioning, and heating needs.

Offers by Pro Plumbing Air & Electric on Angi
New Elevation Plumbing, LLC

We’re a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of general Contractor home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

09/02/2020

Monte L.

In a word: Professional. A crew of two showed up on time and quickly completed the repair. Worked efficiently as a team. I recommend and definitely will call this company again.

Description of Work
Replace bathtub stopper and drain.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

03/12/2020

Heather B.

We were charged for 3 hours of drive time at 100 dollars an hour for a tot of 45 minutes of labor. We were told, after job completion, that driving included coming to our home, picking up a shower handle and coming back to our home and driving to their next job. I have never paid an hourly drive fee for a technician. I have paid a truck fee, but this was excessive and predatory. It was never communicated to us at that they charge such a fee. It should have been relayed upfront. Deceptive and price gauging for a service industry.

Description of Work
Fixed shower, toilet

07/02/2018

Angelina D.

Wonderful experience. Jaime took the time to explain everything and what expectations and maintenance timeline and warning signs I should keep in mind. He was very respectful of my home and did not make a big mess and cleaned up after himself. The only disappointment was that they have had to go to a payment at time of service due to some clients not paying in a timely manner and this I understood however I do feel it needs to be said up front when scheduling the appointment so you know what to expect. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Leaking toilet - at supply line and at base through old seal; toilet flaps leaking as well

07/11/2016

Curtis H.

Came to look at a sink, said he would be back tomorrow and never came back nor called.

Description of Work
Replace a sink

12/24/2014

Elizabeth R.

on the first occasion the plumber showed up on time. He was professional although not personable. He fix the bathroom sink which was leaking and then siliconed the base down so that when I turned the faucet on and off then it wouldn't turn the tubes underneath. The silicon held for maybe a day. And then came became loose again. It's something I can live with. On the second occasion my hot water heater blew and I called Monday to arrange for someone to come out Tuesday after 1 o'clock. I waited all afternoon. And at 4 o'clock I called them to make sure I was still going to receive service that day. I was transferred to a voice mailbox that was full and when I was unable to leave a message. no one ever showed up or called me back that afternoon. The following morning I called them again. And was transferred to someone who said that he would get to me that afternoon. The day before I had looked on Angie's List for a backup plumber just in case. Within moments of the phone call with Jimmy's I got a call from the other plumber who said he could be at my house in 20 minutes. I called jimmies back to let them know the job is done I didn't need their services anymore. I was told by the service department that they would cancel the call. I got two calls from the plumber that afternoon trying to make arrangements to come out and fix the hot water heater. So apparently he never got the message. I realize that they were busy on Tuesday and that's what the plumber told me. But I would have appreciated a phone call so as not to have wasted my afternoon. I will not use them again and have deleted them from my call list.

Description of Work
I tried to use Jimmy's plumbing on 2 separate occasions. The first time he showed up and fixed my leaking bathroom faucet. The second time I wanted him to fix my hot water heater and never got a phone call back until the next day whaen the job was already completed.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

08/04/2014

Kristian N.

I recieved a phone call this morning informing me that they would have to charge me $86+ travel charge. This was unexceptable to me since I was not told this when I set the appointment and gave them my address. They come up as a local provider to my area on Angie's List. This was very dispappointing. I use Angie's List to make sure I have reliable, compitiant providers . I had made sure my entire morning was clear to be home for this. I guess my time and money was not a priority for them.

Description of Work
The provider was supposed to come repair/replace some outside water spickets.

Category plumbing

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Our travel time is not a separate charge. It is included in with our hourly rate. Our techs are dispatched from our office which is approximately 45 minutes from your location which would be a total of 1.5 hours of labor that we have to pay our techs just for travel. All of our customers' time starts as soon as they are dispatched to the job location. We had every intention of performing the work that you requested with no problem. The gentleman you spoke with who dispatches all of the jobs just wanted to inform you of the charges before his sent the tech to your location. We attempted to call you to see if we could still send the tech out and work with you on the charges that you were told over the phone, but we never received a call back from you. We ALWAYS work with our customers in every way possible to make sure that the price for the work performed is as fair as possible. I'm sorry that you decided against using our company.

06/27/2014

Wesley J.

I liked the quality of their work. The price was reasonable and they did a good job.

Description of Work
We had a sink that was stopped up and a broken toilet.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

08/19/2013

Lewis N.

The reason I did not give them an A is because they are very expensive.

Description of Work
Needed some minor repairs which were they corrected in a professional manner.

07/26/2013

Carolyn A S.

A. I called 3 people originally to fix the faucet. None could be bothered by such a small job EXCEPT JIMMY he showed. B. While here I thought well I'll have him look at the commode I wanted replaced. It was completed and replaced at such a reasonable price and so quick. I will have them do more work here. The other 2 missed out on what in the end will be in excess of $1000 of work because they could not be bothered to come fix the faucet outdoors; they did not realize this leaves a poor impression.

Description of Work
A. Fixed out door faucet. Which is why I called; but B. I had been thinking about the toilet function; ball and c***, they quickly and efficiently replaced the toilet........ marvelous work

06/07/2013

Treva M.

They were very informative regarding their evaluation of our situation prior to making the repairs. They completed the work in just a few hours. They made recommendation to prevent furture problems with our kitchen drain.

Description of Work
Repaired: MBR shower faucet, Guest bathtub facuet leak. Replace exterior replace water spicket, analyized hot water issue and repaired.

Category plumbing

Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc.

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2006