Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc.

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2006

1730 Jackson Lake Rd

High Point, NC 27263

Welcome to Jimmy’s Plumbing & Repair in High Point North Carolina. We have professional plumbers to cover any plumbing repair needs you may have, whether it is a service or repair on existing fixtures and appliances, new residential or commercial installations, or remodels. We service residential

09/08/2022

Larry B.

On time, great attitude, friendly and completed job to my satisfaction. No complaints and will hire again when need arises.

Description of Work
Installed new touchless kitchen faucet

09/02/2020

Monte L.

In a word: Professional. A crew of two showed up on time and quickly completed the repair. Worked efficiently as a team. I recommend and definitely will call this company again.

Description of Work
Replace bathtub stopper and drain.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

03/12/2020

Heather B.

We were charged for 3 hours of drive time at 100 dollars an hour for a tot of 45 minutes of labor. We were told, after job completion, that driving included coming to our home, picking up a shower handle and coming back to our home and driving to their next job. I have never paid an hourly drive fee for a technician. I have paid a truck fee, but this was excessive and predatory. It was never communicated to us at that they charge such a fee. It should have been relayed upfront. Deceptive and price gauging for a service industry.

Description of Work
Fixed shower, toilet

07/02/2018

Angelina D.

Wonderful experience. Jaime took the time to explain everything and what expectations and maintenance timeline and warning signs I should keep in mind. He was very respectful of my home and did not make a big mess and cleaned up after himself. The only disappointment was that they have had to go to a payment at time of service due to some clients not paying in a timely manner and this I understood however I do feel it needs to be said up front when scheduling the appointment so you know what to expect. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Leaking toilet - at supply line and at base through old seal; toilet flaps leaking as well

07/11/2016

Curtis H.

Came to look at a sink, said he would be back tomorrow and never came back nor called.

Description of Work
Replace a sink

12/24/2014

Elizabeth R.

on the first occasion the plumber showed up on time. He was professional although not personable. He fix the bathroom sink which was leaking and then siliconed the base down so that when I turned the faucet on and off then it wouldn't turn the tubes underneath. The silicon held for maybe a day. And then came became loose again. It's something I can live with. On the second occasion my hot water heater blew and I called Monday to arrange for someone to come out Tuesday after 1 o'clock. I waited all afternoon. And at 4 o'clock I called them to make sure I was still going to receive service that day. I was transferred to a voice mailbox that was full and when I was unable to leave a message. no one ever showed up or called me back that afternoon. The following morning I called them again. And was transferred to someone who said that he would get to me that afternoon. The day before I had looked on Angie's List for a backup plumber just in case. Within moments of the phone call with Jimmy's I got a call from the other plumber who said he could be at my house in 20 minutes. I called jimmies back to let them know the job is done I didn't need their services anymore. I was told by the service department that they would cancel the call. I got two calls from the plumber that afternoon trying to make arrangements to come out and fix the hot water heater. So apparently he never got the message. I realize that they were busy on Tuesday and that's what the plumber told me. But I would have appreciated a phone call so as not to have wasted my afternoon. I will not use them again and have deleted them from my call list.

Description of Work
I tried to use Jimmy's plumbing on 2 separate occasions. The first time he showed up and fixed my leaking bathroom faucet. The second time I wanted him to fix my hot water heater and never got a phone call back until the next day whaen the job was already completed.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

08/04/2014

Kristian N.

I recieved a phone call this morning informing me that they would have to charge me $86+ travel charge. This was unexceptable to me since I was not told this when I set the appointment and gave them my address. They come up as a local provider to my area on Angie's List. This was very dispappointing. I use Angie's List to make sure I have reliable, compitiant providers . I had made sure my entire morning was clear to be home for this. I guess my time and money was not a priority for them.

Description of Work
The provider was supposed to come repair/replace some outside water spickets.

Category plumbing

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Our travel time is not a separate charge. It is included in with our hourly rate. Our techs are dispatched from our office which is approximately 45 minutes from your location which would be a total of 1.5 hours of labor that we have to pay our techs just for travel. All of our customers' time starts as soon as they are dispatched to the job location. We had every intention of performing the work that you requested with no problem. The gentleman you spoke with who dispatches all of the jobs just wanted to inform you of the charges before his sent the tech to your location. We attempted to call you to see if we could still send the tech out and work with you on the charges that you were told over the phone, but we never received a call back from you. We ALWAYS work with our customers in every way possible to make sure that the price for the work performed is as fair as possible. I'm sorry that you decided against using our company.

06/27/2014

Wesley J.

I liked the quality of their work. The price was reasonable and they did a good job.

Description of Work
We had a sink that was stopped up and a broken toilet.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

08/19/2013

Lewis N.

The reason I did not give them an A is because they are very expensive.

Description of Work
Needed some minor repairs which were they corrected in a professional manner.

07/26/2013

Carolyn A S.

A. I called 3 people originally to fix the faucet. None could be bothered by such a small job EXCEPT JIMMY he showed. B. While here I thought well I'll have him look at the commode I wanted replaced. It was completed and replaced at such a reasonable price and so quick. I will have them do more work here. The other 2 missed out on what in the end will be in excess of $1000 of work because they could not be bothered to come fix the faucet outdoors; they did not realize this leaves a poor impression.

Description of Work
A. Fixed out door faucet. Which is why I called; but B. I had been thinking about the toilet function; ball and c***, they quickly and efficiently replaced the toilet........ marvelous work

06/07/2013

Treva M.

They were very informative regarding their evaluation of our situation prior to making the repairs. They completed the work in just a few hours. They made recommendation to prevent furture problems with our kitchen drain.

Description of Work
Repaired: MBR shower faucet, Guest bathtub facuet leak. Replace exterior replace water spicket, analyized hot water issue and repaired.

11/20/2012

Leanne F.

Very well. Tim Martin was the serviceman. The company had great communication, was reliable, and provided advice and recommendations on where to go next. I recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate for some basic plumbing and gas hook up for our fireplace.

02/13/2012

Sandra A M.

They were very reliable, dependable and honest.

Description of Work
They installed a new submersible pump and the wall unit to pump it out of the basement wall.

Category plumbing, wells

04/16/2011

Cynthia W.

This company responded to my call and scheduled the service visit quickly. They did excellent work and for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again if I needed plumbing service.

Description of Work
I was in need of someone to replace the water values on all three of the toilets in my dad's house.

12/04/2010

Jean S.

I called late afternoon and explained the problem. They first asked if there was another toilet that could be used until they could get out to fix the one that was running. I thought that was a nice touch to triage the situation. When they found out that there was another toilet that could be used they suggested turning off the water at the incoming line for the one that was running. They gave easy to understand instructions on how to do that and scheduled a service call for the next day. The next day they called about 30 minutes before they were due at the house. They were actually running ahead of schedule and wanted to know if they could come a little early. I agreed and the repair was completed. Prompt, professional and reasonablely priced. It doesn't get much better than that!

Description of Work
Water in toilet running continuously.

07/29/2010

STEVEN P.

One evening I discovered that two of my outdoor spickets were leaking. The lead pipes had busted and needed to be replaced. I called a few companies, and of the couple that called me back neither could come until the following week, hense the B for responsiveness. But it wasn't an urgent matter. I think they quoted $35 just to come out which also covered the first 30 minutes of service. The gentleman was on time, courteous and friendly. He didn't have all of the necessary parts to fix both faucets so he had to leave to buy more parts. I was happily surprised that he didn't charge me for the time spent getting the extra parts. It took him just about the 30 minutes to actually do the work and I didn't get charged for anymore time than that. The parts, however, were not cheap and I think were more than the cost of his time on the job. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Two outdoor spicket lead pipes and faucet were leaking and had to be replaced. He removed the cracked pipes, installed new ones, and replaced one of the faucets as well.

07/26/2010

Jane M.

I've used Jimmy's Plumbing twice now and they are prompt, courteous, skillful and quick. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Unclogged kitchen drain.

06/21/2010

Timothy M.

I remember him saying that if it didn't work out he'd come back. They were pretty nice.

Description of Work
Jimmys Plumbing & Repair Inc came out to repair a leak.

07/08/2009

Carolyn B.

I thought the service was excellent. He was neat and clean in his work.

Description of Work
Jimmy fixed my running toilet in about an hour after I called him.

05/18/2009

Jan W.

Quick, responsive service at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Repaired bathroom faucet.

07/30/2008

Gerald D.

We have used them several times and always been pleased with their service. They know what to do and how to do it. They are here when they say they will be. They are easy to get in touch with.

Description of Work
We needed a toilet replaced and they did that for us and disposed of the old one.

06/18/2007

BETTY A.

Jimmy is very nice and professional. His prices are very reasonable also. I had called other plumbers and he was the least expensive. I would recommend Jimmy's Plumbing.

Description of Work
Jimmy unclogged and shortened our dryer vent hose.

08/07/2006

BETTY A.

Chris did excellent work, and was very polite. We are pleased with the job. However, we found them a little slow to get to our job due to a heavy workload.

Description of Work
Installed a new dryer exhaust line.

06/19/2006

Everything he did for me was very good. He did an excellent job. They were fast and thorough. I would recommend them to my friend and family members.

Description of Work
We had them out to help us with our plumbing. They did general plumbing and repairs.

06/16/2006

KATHY F.

Jimmys Plumbing & Repair got the job done in a very short period of time. They were a little late in arriving but not too bad. The service man was very pleasant.

Description of Work
Jimmys Plumbing fixed my bathroom sink which was not working.

Water Improvement Technologies

We specialize in knowing what’s really in your water, so we can find the most efficient and effective way to combat it. Our trained water technicians specialize in assessing your water’s current condition followed by the most efficient and effective customized solution.

2022 Super Service Award

Action Well and Pump

Serving The Triad and The Triangle ****WE DO NOT DRILL WELLS**** WE ONLY DO WELL PUMP, WELL TANK AND FILTRATION WORK Action Well & Pump has experienced, licensed well contractors that have been in the water well business for over 30 years. We offer free estimates, same-day service, and emergency services. If you are experiencing well or pump problems, no water, low water pressure, or dirty water, feel confident that we have a fast solution for you. At Action Well & Pump, we carry a fully stocked truck which allows us to not charge our customers the trip charge. We have everything you need to get an efficiently working well and pump. We also work with all insurance companies to get your claim filed in a timely manner. The best part about Action Well is We Are Local!

James Cress Jr. Water Pump and Well Services

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your plumbing services, installs, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc.

How is Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. overall rated?

Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. open?

Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. provide

Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc.?

No, Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. offer?

Jimmys Plumbing & Repair, Inc. offers the following services: We have professional plumbers to cover any plumbing repair needs you may have, whether it is a service or repair on existing fixtures and appliances, new residential or commercial installations, or remodels.