High Point Fence and Tree Service

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2006

4.4

High Point Fence & Tree Service is the unparalleled choice for expert workmanship and value. Since 2009, we have been the first choice for residential and commercial fencing. Our experiences range from homes to homeowners associations, and small businesses to large corporations. There is no job we cannot handle, and we invite you to request a free quote!...

USA Pressure Washing And Lawncare

USA Pressure Washing And Lawncare

We are a family based business our specialties are pressure washing ,lawncare we also clean gutters . we take pride in our work its all about making the customer happy. We have been in business for 7 years .we are a owner operated family buisness .

10/03/2016

Excellent work.  They were very prompt and completed excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new backyard chain-link fence.

10/03/2016

Mike is very easy to work with and completes great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a wrought-iron fence around my front yard with an electronic gate on the driveway.

07/01/2016

High Point Tree and Fence was only one of two companies I could find that had advertised expertise in fence installation and tree trimming. Mike and Jesse Beeson, and Joe Martin came to our home within two days of our call. They patiently walked my wife and me through different fencing options as well as two ways to trim the 6 trees. They listened to our needs, asked questions, and gave us ideas o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Previous owners planted Leyland Cypress trees next to the driveway. The trees had grown over the driveway. We knew they needed to be trimmed, so we needed a company who knew how to best trim the trees AND offer an attractive fencing option to hide the tree scars while keeping curb appeal.

CATEGORY fencing,tree service

07/10/2014

When I called him, he said he was not going to honor the deal and that it was a mistake. So I did not use the deal and got it refunded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a big deal $99 for $200 of tree service

CATEGORY tree service

07/09/2014

Overall, it went well. They do a good job. I thought the price was good and the quality was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For fencing, we used High Point Fence and Tree Service. They put a fence up for us.

CATEGORY fencing

Installation of fences industrial and commercial. Custom fencing options: Vinyl Fencing* Wood Fencing* Aluminum Fencing* Ornamental Wrought Iron Fencing* Chain Link Fencing or any custom fence idea. We also have a Tree Removal Company and Stump Removal.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa