FOSTER & FOSTER SIDING INC

High Point, NC 27260

10/12/2017

tony S.

It went well. Pleased.

Description of Work
New roof, gutters, gutter guards and some window trim.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

07/27/2017

AG F.

Every year since 2010, we have had to call Foster and Foster out to fix where shingles have fallen off the roof. In the last three years shingles and patches of shingles have fallen off more than once a year. They used nail guns with too much pressure to put the shingles in and the nail heads drove through the shingles and cracked them. Over time I expect every shingle to fall off. Our entire roof is compromised. Although they have come out to fix the roof each time shingles have fallen off, they take more and more time to do so. They ignore our calls and texts. The second to last time that they came out, Mr. Ronald Foster, owner of the company, yelled at me when I suggested that they replace the entire roof. He yelled that at least they come out and fix the roof every time that a shingle falls off. However, as the roof failure has become more frequent, their response time to come fix our roof has gone to two or three weeks.

Description of Work
In 2010 we lost a roof in a tornado. We selected Foster and Foster to put on a new roof.

Category decks, roofing

06/06/2016

mary V.

08/09/2015

Charles S.

Mr. Foster came out to give me an estimate which was quite less than the big name folks. His guys were out working and were very clean after it was completed. Once the work was done, Mr. Foster came back out and we walked around to ensure everything was right. There was one piece that needed to be replaced and they were out the next day fixing it. I am having him work on my new house soon.

Description of Work
Foster came out and replaced my gutters, repaired damaged sofett and fascia, then wrapped everything in siding. They were done in two days.

Category decks, siding

04/21/2015

Ray S.

Great!! The owner of the company, Ronald Foster, came to our home in mid-March 2015, examined the house, and gave us an EXTREMELY competitive bid. The work started on March 31, 2015 and was completed on April 9, 2015. Their work and the quality of the windows, siding, and gutters they installed were every bit as good as some of the larger companies that do a lot of regional advertising and give you fancy brochures when they come and give you an estimate. Foster & Foster beat the closest competitor by almost $9,000.00!!! I guess the savings is reflected by the fact that Foster & Foster aren't paying for all of the unnecessary advertising or commission-only sales people. I would highly recommend getting multiple bids on any job like this and make sure you are comparing "apples to apples." We were very happy with the job done by Foster & Foster and would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
The company install 18 new energy efficiency windows, installed vinyl siding on our entire two-story house, and installed new gutters.

10/29/2013

Joe G.

Met with Mr. Foster who is a low pressure business owner and sales rep. He went over the options and took time to explain what he felt were the best options for us. We ordered the windows with no money down and they came in on time. We scheduled a time to start the work and at the end of two days, the work was complete, the house was cleaned up and the windows look great. All of the features are there and the quality seems to be there (It'll take time to know for sure). I feel like I recieved a good value and an honest job. Champion and Window World were also quoted. Champion uses the high pressure approach, high price start and a discount negotiation system that I didn't care for. Window World's sales and quoting was low pressure and I would have used them barring the quote from Foster and Foster.

Description of Work
New windows throughout my two story house

Category replacement windows

10/23/2013

Tereia C.

I sent an inquiry via the provider's web site asking about their services and if they served the WInston Salem area. They never responded.

Description of Work
Nothing; they never responded to my inquiry about services.

Category decks, replacement windows

06/15/2013

David A.

Work was performed professionally and efficiently. Very satisfied with the quality.

Description of Work
Installed 10 Vinyl windows on back and side of house. Helped select metal wrap to best match existing house trim.

Category decks, siding, replacement windows

05/23/2012

tracy J.

I realize that this review is quite late but feel that it should be told. Last year (2010) there was a tax credit on aluminum siding and I understand that at the end of the year siding companies were very busy. We waited patiently. At three months I called again and was told that our order had been misplaced.Two months later the job was underway. We came home one day to find the railing replaced! Replaced except for the side railing. Our home is on a hill and the railing on the porch is about five feet off the ground. We now had a safety hazard. No note no message on the machine. Upon examining what had be done we found the rest of the materials on the ground in front of the porch behind some shrubs. Once again contacting Mr. Foster we were told that some of the material hadn't arrived. Long story short it took a full SIX MONTHS to get this job completed. Mr. Foster did offer a $50.00 discount for our inconvenience. The job was completed and we are satisfied with the installation. The company also put a sign in our yard stating that they were doing the job. It remained in my garage for the six months it took to be completed. We then gave it to Mr. Foster

Description of Work
We contacted Foster and Foster to get a quote for replacing our front porch railings with aluminum. Mr. Foster came out promptly and gave us a quote. We agreed to the job and were told that it would be about three weeks before the job could be completed. We also needed a small repair on the house siding at the top of the eaves. This was included in the price. A few weeks later the repair on the eaves was completed. Scraps of siding were all over the yard and siding nails were left in the driveway. We contacted Mr. Foster and he returned to pick up the scraps.

08/07/2006

THERE WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE PRICE AND WHAT I WANTED DONE. THE WORKERS WERE POLITE AND NICE. THEY DID GREAT WORK EVEN THOUGH THEY NEEDED TO BE MORE HONEST ABOUT THEIR PRICES.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED A VINYL RAILING ON MY DECK.

Ragsdale Home Services

Building the future of your outdoor living dreams and restoring the paths to four season fun. We specialize in creating decks and screen porches to fit your lifestyle and make the most out of your outdoor space. We are a home company able to assist you with any project, from just a hole in the wall to full bathroom or kitchen remodels including sheetrock, wall repair, simple plumbing, electric, and painting We are always on time and always have the customer in mind. We show up with good attitudes and a willingness to make your ideas come to life, We are the answer! Thanks, Forrest and Team

Gregs Gutter Service

We are a company that is locally owned with a strong commitment to customer service. We do not believe in overselling to our neighbors and believe that quality is the most important thing we have to offer. Greg has been in this business for more than ten years and has lived in this area for all of his life. It is very important that his customers feel that he can be reached at all times for questions or problems. Greg is known by co-workers and his spouse to be a perfectionist. This contributes to his skill at this job, and as customers, you can be assured he will get the job done correctly.

G. Garcia Framing

I am Guadalupe Garcia ownerof GarciaFramingInc. I have alot experience to build decks, Framing houses,additions,roofing and shingles installation. I try to help each costumer on the each project try to do each job like my own house.