El Maestro Solero

Founded 2019 • With Angi since January 2019

Not Licensed

We bring with us over 40 years of experience in home renovations services, carpentry, drywall, painting and flooring. Please call us for a free estimate....

Ds Paint Co

We offer quality interior&exterior painting at reasonable prices. Our biggest concern is your satisfaction and getting the job done right schedule a free estimate today.

Snowland Renovations llc

I offer my clients an excellent paint services. No job too small or too big, i like reconnecting with old clients or getting referred to new ones and keeping my clients happy is my number one priority. Our excellent service and the variety work skills we provide give us the edge over our competitors. Ive been at this for almost 10 years, do not doubt your project is in good hands.

Living Colors Painting & Remodeling

Welcome to Living Colors Painting & Remodeling! We serve Asheboro, NC and surrounding areas. We specialize in Interior and Exterior Painting and Remodeling. We are 100% dedicated to providing our customers with the quality and service they deserve. We also offer : *Deck Restoration *Staining *Drywall Repair *Carpentry *Wall Paper Removal * Light Remodeling. Give us call today!

Offers by Living Colors Painting & Remodeling on Angi

05/31/2020

danielle A.

It went great! I have an antique buffet that had been passed down to me. Although the oak framing and exterior was in great shape, over the years the middle drawer base had warped and I could no longer use it. Needless to say, I was heartbroken that this beautiful solid oak buffet was not functional. In addition to the emotional attachment to this item, most of today’s furniture is made with particle board, so this could literally not be replaced. I was concerned about the cost to repair such an item. Then I discovered that Evelyn could do such a repair. I was given options for the type of wood I wanted for the drawer base. The repair was done with a nicely sanded smooth wood that was a significant improvement over the original wood texture. The fitting of the wood was created with exacting precision. And, she picked it up and quickly returned it to me. I was extremely pleased with the craftsmanship, attention to detail, price and great attitude. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Antique 1800s buffet cabinet drawer repaired - furniture

Category furniture repair,woodworking

05/25/2020

danielle A.

It went great! I’ve had a water feature, or a small pond in my front yard since 2006. My lot is very sloped and I’ve always had issues with heavy rains causing the pond to fill with mud. I’ve replaced filters and removed mud and debris many times in the past only to have it fill up with mud again (and burn out expensive pumps). I’d requested the pond to be cleaned out and replace the pump again! But this time, they came up with an ingenious idea! On the exterior of pond, they placed a small retainer, and surrounded that with rocks. We had torrential rains yesterday and my sloped yard was flooding. But the water was diverted and no mud in newly repaired pond! It looks more beautiful than it did on the first day it was installed in 2006. I’d like to add that I’ve had medical issues since 2006 and I find the small water feature to be a source of tranquility (when working properly). Now it works great, looks great and I’ll save money by not having to constantly replace the filter and remove mud. Thank you so much. The price was very affordable!

Description of Work
Pond installation/Repair

Category landscaping,woodworking

05/24/2020

danielle A.

I had noticed that insulation had fallen out at the entry to my crawl space, I didn’t look further due to spiders, El Maestro came out and found more areas where insulation had fallen. This can cause major issues such as increased heating and cooling costs, or even moisture issues. My crawl space insulation was repaired and the area was cleaned up. Such a great job! Thank you again!

Description of Work
Insulation replaced in crawl space/basement

Category insulation,woodworking

01/26/2019

SULAYMA U.

El Maestro Solero transformed an empty space in my grocery store into a beautiful counter and storage area in the span of a week. El Maestro Solero is friendly and reasonable as well as proud of their finished product and will not consider the job complete unless the client is also proud of the finished product. I highly recommend El Maestro Solero for all of your General Contractor/home and business improvement needs.

Description of Work
New food counter

Category countertops,drywall,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

El Maestro Solero

Founded 2019 • With Angi since January 2019

3557 Running Cedar Trl

High Point, NC 27265

We offer home renovation services, carpentry, drywall, painting and flooring.