ECONOMY PLUMBING SERVICES, INC.

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2006

License#: 04239....

Charlotte Crawlspace Solutions, LLC

Having worked in the various trades inside the construction industry as a sub-contractor for many years, my hands-on experience has given me a unique advantage in today’s competitive and confusing contracting environment. I have worked with several local companies in the Charlotte market which has helped me acquire specialized training and experience in a variety of areas not commonly taught at the class room level. After working with these companies as a sub-contractor for many years, I have decided the time is right to start my own business. I started Charlotte Crawlspace Solutions with the purpose of working with the customer directly, providing a personal, hands on level of service eliminating the need for sub-contractors, at a much more reasonable price point. I am not only the founder of the company but also the visionary. In this way, I am able to supervise closely with focused leadership assuring that each and every job is completed with the highest level of quality standards in the industry. We specialize in Foundation Drainage Improvements, Structural Wood Repairs, Insulation installation and replacement, Crawlspace Space Encapsulations, Basement and Crawl Space Waterproofing, Crawl Space and Attic Controlled Ventilation Systems, as well as Industrial Mold Remediation Services. To speak directly with the real expert please contact us today for a free phone consultation! We are here to help!

Tar Heel Basement Systems

Tar Heel Basement Systems, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving North Carolina High Country, Winston-Salem and parts of southwest Virginia, they currently maintain offices in Raleigh and Winston Salem. Tar Heel is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Tar Heel Basement Systems on Angi
Action Well and Pump

Serving The Triad and The Triangle Action Well & Pump has experienced, licensed well contractors that have been in the water well business for over 30 years. We offer free estimates, same-day service, and emergency services. If you are experiencing well or pump problems, no water, low water pressure, or dirty water, feel confident that we have a fast solution for you. At Action Well & Pump, we carry a fully stocked truck which allows us to not charge our customers the trip charge. We have everything you need to get an efficiently working well and pump. We also work with all insurance companies to get your claim filed in a timely manner. The best part about Action Well is We Are Local!

04/16/2014

LD C.

They came and told me I needed to get some plumbing stems. They charged me $45 for estimate. They do good work, they have been my plumber for a long time I was just suprised that I was charged for estimate.

Description of Work
Needed to change the handle on shower tub.

03/31/2014

ANGELA B.

We called Economy Plumping on Saturday and they sent a representative to our home in a timely manner to look at a water leak in our front lawn. We had previously looked at the reviews on Angie's List, as well as their web site, where they clearly state they work on sewer lines. We did not hesitate in calling them because their reviews are above average and their web site clearly states they work on sewer lines. The gentleman that came to our home said that he would need to return on Monday with a crew to dig in our front yard to find the problem and would call us to let us know what they find. We did indeed receive a phone call to let us know that the crew pumped over 300 gallons of water out of our yard, but did not fix the problem because they do not work on sewer lines in the yard, and then promptly told us they would be charging us 180.00. I am, to say the least, put out with this company, and would not recommend them under any circumstances. We could have taken a shop vac and performed the same type of work, which essentially accomplished nothing. I feel they knew on Saturday they would not be able to complete our job, and not only did they waste our time, they wasted our money and I question their ethics. I would encourage anyone reading this review to please move on and call another company.

Description of Work
Pumped water from the front lawn.

03/11/2013

Tim T.

The old toilet was removed and the new more modern one was installed. Flushes easily, and no more water leaking on the floor. Exactly what I needed.

Description of Work
I needed a new toilet in my guest bathroom and they replaced it with a new unit.

08/02/2012

Lizabeth B W.

It turned out okay. They did a good job. The service was adequate. It was a hot day and the technicians acted like they were in a hurry. We would recommend them.

Description of Work
We used Economy Plumbing to do some basic plumbing repairs. We had a leak in a filter. They removed a filter and replaced the line.

08/01/2012

A B.

The first visit they claimed there was nothing wrong although there was clearly a leak (with a puddle of water!) under the sink. The second time a different pair of plumbers came out and replaced a basket. However they didn't give me a bill so I assumed I didn't owe anything (I had paid them the first time). A few weeks later I got a very rude voicemail asking "what was going on" and why I hadn't submitted my payment. I will be using another plumbing service from now on.

Description of Work
Replaced a basket that was causing a leak in the kitchen sink

05/03/2012

Linda R.

The service was fine. They were pricey. After I used somebody else, I realized that they were not as pricey as I thought they were. They were here for probably five minutes. I thought it was kind of expensive but they did a good job. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Economy Plumbing Service Inc four or five years ago. One time my garbage disposal was clogged because I was trying to chop off some plants. They fixed that.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

03/30/2012

Neil D.

came out promptly - fixed the problem quickly -- friendly, professional and fair. I have a new plumber in High Point.

Description of Work
cleared clog in kitchen drain

11/21/2011

Laurie P.

The plumbers from Economy Plumbing Service Inc. Company went up to the ceiling and the attic and realized that it wasn’t a plumbing problem; it was the roofing. So they gave me some information on how to take care of it. They didn’t do any actual plumbing work but they identified the problem for me so I knew how to take care of it. When we called them, they were able come out quickly. The plumbers were friendly and showed me what was going on with the roof. They helped me identify the problem and gave me some great tips. I appreciated that.

Description of Work
I used Economy Plumbing Service Inc. Company about two weeks ago. I wanted them to take a look at a leak that we were having in our ceiling and our attic.

Category plumbing,basement waterproofing

10/31/2011

Delores & Edgar B.

The scheduler, Nadia, was extremely helpful. Bobby and Larry were quick and efficient. They were nice and professional as well as informative. I liked the fact that they treated me as an emergency. I was without water for a couple of days. They were extremely affordable and gave me a discount. I am very happy with them. We have been using them for over 27 years off and on. I was happy to find that they are still number one. I wouldn't trust anybody else.

Description of Work
They had to drill a hole to reroute the toilet hose attached to the floorboard.

04/12/2011

Michael F.

The work went great. I enjoyed their promptness and pricing. The work is still holding up. They did great work, although they weren't the most professional company.

Description of Work
They fixed my toilet.

Category plumbing

Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Water & Sewer Line Repair/Replacement, Faucet Repair/Replacement, Toilet Repair/Replacement, Gas/Electric Water Heater Repair/Replacement, Well Pumps Repair/Replacement, Garbage Disposal Repair/Replacement, Busted or Broken Pipe Repair/Replacement, Ice Makers, Tub/Shower Drain and Faucet Repairs, Sump Pumps, Repiping, City Water and Sewer Connections.

pump septic tanks, new work

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover