E & J Roofing

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a small Family owned business. We have been on business for 33 years. Ernest Ratley started this business back in 1981 and has always taken pride in the work that he does and the services that he offers his customers. Unfortunately; we lost Ernest to Cancer back in February 2011; but his son David Ratley has taken over and is running the company the way his father has taught him in the last 20 years. David has the same family values as his father did and will work with customers in any way he can. We offer FREE ESTIMATES. No money is collected until the job is completed. We pride ourselves with the work that we do and the Customer Service that we offer our Customers....

H & A Landscaping And Tree Service LLC

Fully licensed and insured tree company with more than 10 years of experience, offering a professional service for commercial and residential properties in the triad area. We have the knowledge, skills, and equipment to satisfy our customer's needs such as tree trimming, complete tree removals, stump grinding, tree emergency services, leaf clean-ups, and much more.

Offers by H & A Landscaping And Tree Service LLC on Angi

07/08/2014

05/06/2013

They did an outstanding job from the estimate right through to the clean-up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent is the only word for this experience. My new roof is still beautiful. They did everything just as they promised. E&J was not the lowest estimate, but they did the most professional and genuine job on it even though the other companies were much bigger (advertise everywhere). Some things they include (because he said it is the right way to do it without cutting corners) that the others, when I checked, would do for an additional cost. Had I gone with one of them, I would have ended up paying as much or more. So, in the end, the highest of the three estimates was the best value. They were all within $500 of each other to begin with

06/17/2012

Excellent is the only word for this experience. My new roof is beautiful. They did everything just as they promised. Eand J was not the lowest estimate, but they did the most professional and genuine job on it even though the other companies were much bigger (advertise everywhere). Some things they include (because he said it is the right way to do it without cutting corners) that the others, when...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small family-owned company with direct employees who have been with them for years. A total of over 70 years when added together. The owner (second generation) comes with the crew and oversees the work personally. He gave me an education on roofing products--which I needed-- and later found that he was spot on. I had my house re-roofed completely after wind and hail damage had ruined it. Everything was exactly as he promised.

04/29/2010

David was very punctual when he came to give the estimate and the crew showed up on time the day the job commenced. I chose a 30 year architectural shingle. They did a tear off, added new ridge vents, and installed 5 additional vent boxes. The crew is all in their 40's and have been with the company a long time. That was very surprising to me given how hard this work is. The old roof was torn off ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and venting.

CATEGORY roofing

I am always happy to hear that our customers are happy and satisfied with the work that we have done for them and if there is anything else that E & J Roofing can do for you; please give us a call. Sincerely-David Ratley/Owner

06/14/2006

Very positive work experience. They were very clean and picked up after themselves. I would refer them to family and friends. The overall experience was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a small roof over two rooms. They took off old shingles and replaced it with new.

CATEGORY roofing

I work very hard to convey to my employees how important it is to always keep the customer happy. I pride myself on my customer service that we offer. My customers satisfaction is number one in my book. Sincerely-David Ratley/Owner

Replacing Shingles on New Roofs,Roof tear-offs, Gutter cleaning, Commercial Rubber jobs

E & J Roofing does not do Metal Roofs