We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

DP Services Pressure Cleaning

Founded 2017 • With Angi since June 2018

High Point

High Point, NC 27265

DP Services Pressure Cleaning is a professional pressure washing company located in High Point, NC. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Decks Painting, Commercial Pressure Washing Jamestown NC: Pressure Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Residential Pressure Washing, Driveway Pressure Cleaning, Home

06/30/2021

Jennifer Y.

Excellent service! They did a great job! I would definitely use them again. I would also recommend them to others!

Description of Work
Pressure washing of house (vinyl siding), sidewalk, driveway, and patio.

Category concrete driveways, house cleaning, siding, pressure washing, patios

12/22/2020

Mike H.

We were very pleased with the results of our pressure washing! Work was done above and beyond what we had originally discussed in our initial estimate! I would highly recommend this company for your pressure washing needs!

Description of Work
pressure washing

10/12/2020

Colin R.

Duane was very nice and professional and did an awesome job pressure washing our house. I would definitely recommend him and will hire him again.

Description of Work
Pressure wash siding

08/12/2020

Joan K.

Duane's professionalism was top-notch. And his work was impeccable. When it came to staining/sealing the porch and deck, we had to wait for the weather to cooperate. But Duane never forgot about me, and kept in touch. I recommend him without reservation.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house, deck, porch and driveway. Stain/seal deck and porch.

07/18/2020

Lynette W.

Great communication, timely, friendly, very professional.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category house cleaning

07/18/2020

Sean C.

Quick response to inquiry, arrived promptly when he said he would, very professional in manner and appearance. Result was excellent. I would recommend him to anyone and use him again for this or any other service he performs.

Description of Work
Pressure-washed driveway, front walk & steps, and sidewalk

07/14/2020

Gary M.

Great! Duane is very professional and focused on the job. He and his daughter went above and beyond - removing algae from the brick, extra care on the gutters, and attention to detail. Will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Pressure washer vinyl siding

Category siding, deck cleaning, pressure washing

07/02/2020

Thelma G.

My home looks amazing!! I am pleased beyond measure. I was actually thinking we would have to replace driveway and walkway. They brought them back to life! Owner is respectful and professional! Thanks a million!!

Description of Work
Home, walkway, steps and driveway were all pressure washed.

06/18/2020

Mary H.

Absolutely best possible experience. Duane was very professional and went above and beyond to make sure everything he quoted was complete with perfection. Can't say enough about him and his team. Would highly recommend and will hire them in the future.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you. It was a pleasure

06/17/2020

Clarke C.

it went well. Cares a lot about the work being done.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category deck cleaning

05/18/2020

Addie A.

Very professional and detailed oriented.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house and driveway.

Category siding, pressure washing, patios

05/17/2020

Sandra J.

DP Services called the same day that I went on Angie's list. He came out and estimated the job and when straight to work. He did an excellent job I could not have asked for any better. And he even did the sidewalk steps and rails. Great price ..I would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

05/15/2020

Angela G.

My house, driveway and patio has never looked better. Pricing was very reasonable. Duane and his daughter were very nice and did an amazing job. I will definitely hire them again. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

05/07/2020

Brenda W.

Excellent young people! Excellent work! Will definately use again! Thank you, thank you :-)

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

03/22/2020

Jennifer M.

The outside of my house was horrible. Because of the trees lining one side, it was pretty green (my house is tan). Duane was very punctual and professional. He called me almost immediately after I requested a quote, and he was able to come out to provide his estimate the next morning. Duane came out on a Sunday morning just at the agreed upon time, and he got straight to work. When he was done, my house and deck were exactly the color that they are supposed to be, and it looked so much better! Although not part of the project, Duane also pressure washed my front porch and the concrete at the bottom of the stairs off my deck. Duane was very friendly, polite, and professional. I will definitely call him again when I need more pressure washing services.

Description of Work
Pressure washed my house and deck

01/12/2020

Mark L.

The work was done as requested and agreed with some excellent refinements suggested by Duane that significantly improved the end results. I highly recommend DP Services!

Description of Work
House, fence and drive wash plus major deck repair

Thank you.

07/05/2019

Jerry M.

Duwane show up to give me the estimate on the appointed time. After I agreed to the quote he communicated very well. He showed up on scheduled start date. He was very polite and professional. He finished the job as quickly as the weather allowed. He was very easy to work with and I will hire again. The photos show before work and after.

Description of Work
They pressure washed house, sidewalk, driveway, and deck. They repaired the deck top rail that was cracked badly and had come loose from the rail. They re-stained the deck.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

05/11/2019

Lori J.

Excellent work and attention to detail. They were professional, worked very hard for about four hours, and I couldn’t be more pleased.

Description of Work
Entire house, deck, stairs, screened porch, and patio

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, patios

It was a pleasure. Thank you very much.

04/29/2019

Jimmy W.

I highly recommend DP Services Pressure Washing b/c Mr. Duane Phipps & his crew showed a SPIRIT of EXCELLENCE in completing the services we agreed upon. He & his crew pressure washed all of the vinyl siding on our home & the patio & deck. From the initial phone call to the completion of the job we were informed of the process. Mr. Phipps made sure that we were satisfied with everything before he was paid. The quality of work was excellent. It’s good to know that there are some companies that take pride in what they do to satisfy the customer & DP Services exhibited just that.

Description of Work
Pressure Washed vinyl siding, deck & patio

Category siding, deck cleaning, pressure washing, patios

Thank you for the kind words.

02/08/2019

Angela R.

Excellent! They went above and beyond what they were hired to do! We highly recommend them for any one needing any type of pressure washing!

Description of Work
Pressure washing our house

12/29/2018

Leon S.

DP Services came promptly after our first contact to look over the house, gave us what we thought was a good quote, waited for several good weather days, coordinated the time with us, and came and did an excellent job. They were both friendly and professional, and we plan to use them again for our deck in the spring. It is really an excellent small company, and we recommend them highly without hesitation.

Description of Work
Pressure washing

10/28/2018

Diann M.

Excellent job! Very professional and knowledgeable person. Our house never looked so clean! Will definitely recommend this company !

Description of Work
House power washed

10/22/2018

DC B.

He did a very good job. He had excellent equipment for doing the job. My home looks clean again.

Description of Work
Pressure washing house

08/27/2018

C W.

Duane was professional, courtesy and responsive to all of my questions. He arrived on time, cleaned up all work areas when work was complete and exceeded my expectations with the work that was done. The areas had not been cleaned in years but sparkled when Duane had finished. I am extremely happy with the work done and would definitely hire DP Services again.

Description of Work
Pressure Wash of Exterior Home, Fence, Driveway, Sidewalk

08/25/2018

Robert B.

Excellent job. They took a dingy dirty driveway and made it look brand new. The best looking in the neighborhood! They arrived on time and completed the job with no mess and no fuss and made sure I was happy with the job they did. This is how a company should treat their customers.

Description of Work
Pressure Wash Driveway.

TL Painting

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Yanets Cleaning Services

Yanets Cleaning Services is an owner operated home cleaning service that focuses on Customer Satisfaction. We feel invested in each of our clients and treat your homes like we treat our own. We are reliable, easy to work with, and dedicated to getting your home back into shape. Each house cleaning service we offer is unique, tailored to your needs. My experience will show in the pristine results we provide our wonderful clients. We would love to hear more about how we can clean your home, so call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Independent

I am a former stay at home mom, ages 6-18. I have recently left my position with a reputable cleaning company to venture out on my own. The hustle and bustle of getting in and out of 5 houses a day as quickly as possible had me rushing through my job and feeling that I was not doing the job to the best of my ability due to the time restraints put on employees. I would rather take the time to do the job well and have a satisfied customer.

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
    Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Check

Pressure Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Residential Pressure Washing, Driveway Pressure Cleaning, Home Pressure Washing Services