DP Services Pressure Cleaning

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

DP Services Pressure Cleaning is a professional pressure washing company located in High Point, NC. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Decks Painting, Commercial Pressure Washing Jamestown NC: Pressure Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Residential Pressure Washing, Driveway Pressure Cleaning, Home Pressure Washing Services http://dpservicespressurecleaning.com/ ...

Clean Blasts

I'm a one man crew offering genuine customer service, while delivering quality work to my customers. Services I offer: Driveway pressure washing, house soft washing, patio cleanings, brick and paver cleaning, concrete cleaning Se Habla Español!

A1 Pressure Washing WS LLC

A1 specializes in all exterior house cleaning. Roof washing, house washing, gutter cleaning, concrete cleaning. When you get your house cleaned you want to have peace of mind that your property is taken care of. Here at A1 we have the knowledge and training to accomplish that. I started my company in Louisiana and ran it for 5 years. My family and I decided to move to North Carolina. I am trying to regrow my community clients in a new area.

Parker's Pressure Washing

We are a professional pressure washing company that specializes in both residential and commercial cleaning. We are licensed and insured and have exceptional ratings with both the BBB and Angie's list. We wash windows, roofs, decks, fences, concrete, houses, commercial buildings, and gutters. We make it our goal to exceed your expectations.

06/30/2021

Jennifer Y.

Excellent service! They did a great job! I would definitely use them again. I would also recommend them to others!

Description of Work
Pressure washing of house (vinyl siding), sidewalk, driveway, and patio.

Category concrete driveways,house cleaning,siding,pressure washing,patios

12/22/2020

Mike H.

We were very pleased with the results of our pressure washing! Work was done above and beyond what we had originally discussed in our initial estimate! I would highly recommend this company for your pressure washing needs!

Description of Work
pressure washing

10/12/2020

Colin R.

Duane was very nice and professional and did an awesome job pressure washing our house. I would definitely recommend him and will hire him again.

Description of Work
Pressure wash siding

08/12/2020

Joan K.

Duane's professionalism was top-notch. And his work was impeccable. When it came to staining/sealing the porch and deck, we had to wait for the weather to cooperate. But Duane never forgot about me, and kept in touch. I recommend him without reservation.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house, deck, porch and driveway. Stain/seal deck and porch.

07/18/2020

Lynette W.

Great communication, timely, friendly, very professional.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category house cleaning

07/18/2020

Sean C.

Quick response to inquiry, arrived promptly when he said he would, very professional in manner and appearance. Result was excellent. I would recommend him to anyone and use him again for this or any other service he performs.

Description of Work
Pressure-washed driveway, front walk & steps, and sidewalk

07/14/2020

Gary M.

Great! Duane is very professional and focused on the job. He and his daughter went above and beyond - removing algae from the brick, extra care on the gutters, and attention to detail. Will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Pressure washer vinyl siding

Category siding,deck cleaning,pressure washing

07/02/2020

Thelma G.

My home looks amazing!! I am pleased beyond measure. I was actually thinking we would have to replace driveway and walkway. They brought them back to life! Owner is respectful and professional! Thanks a million!!

Description of Work
Home, walkway, steps and driveway were all pressure washed.

06/18/2020

Mary H.

Absolutely best possible experience. Duane was very professional and went above and beyond to make sure everything he quoted was complete with perfection. Can't say enough about him and his team. Would highly recommend and will hire them in the future.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you. It was a pleasure

06/17/2020

Clarke C.

it went well. Cares a lot about the work being done.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category deck cleaning