Cut Right Tree Service

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2008

2 employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by liability involved....

Spray Away Pressure Washing

Spray Away Pressure Washing

Spray Away Pressure Washing has offered quality cleaning for three years. We clean homes, vinyl siding, concrete, patios, decks and gutter cleaning. We can clean anything that can be pressure washed or soft washed (low pressure washing), We do residential and commercial customers, Call us to get a free estimate 336-402-4423

03/09/2018

Andy provided a price that was much less than the other company I received a quote from. Not only that, but Andy provided me with knowledge on why my tree had died. He and his crew were careful to minimize yard damage. They also cleaned everything up. Thanks so much to you guys for a job well done!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a tree cut down

10/16/2017

EXCELLENT! Communication was great, and Andy patiently worked around my varying schedule. He and his assistant did exactly what they had explained they would-- at the exact same price he quoted! I am extremely pleased with the entire operation. BTW, I contacted another tree service first, and was quoted a price more than double Andy's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A dead oak in a small cluster of woods needed to be brought down without blocking our street or causing damage to surrounding trees. We also requested the tree be cut into 18 inch lengths, and left where it fell. (We'll split and move it ourselves.)

10/02/2017

I used this company in 2014/2015 and am very happy with them. The owner was very professional, listened to me and went above and beyond the standard. His prices are excellent and the job done was also excellent. I would definitely use him again and have recommended him to my neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For cutting trees in front and back yard.

06/13/2017

We had plants and bushes near by and they did not do any damages. They cleaned up very well including the stump grinding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut three big trees down.

01/04/2017

Fantastic. Andy is very professional. On time, great price and a great job removing the tree. Did such a great job cleaning up you would not even know they were here. Highly recommended !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Romove a tall rotted tree that was leaning against another tree in my back yard

CATEGORY tree service

Tree removal, lawn service, stump removal, leaf cleanup, pruning, hauling, Bobcat work & mulching.

Check, Financing Available