C & A Home Improvement Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2011

Work alone unless job requires assistance, billed for work when job completed unless the job requires large material expenses, then the customer will be required to pay for materials only upon the delivery of the materials. The labor will be billed at completion of project....

Spray-Net Carolinas

A1 Pressure Washing WS LLC

A1 specializes in all exterior house cleaning. Roof washing, house washing, gutter cleaning, concrete cleaning. When you get your house cleaned you want to have peace of mind that your property is taken care of. Here at A1 we have the knowledge and training to accomplish that. I started my company in Louisiana and ran it for 5 years. My family and I decided to move to North Carolina. I am trying to regrow my community clients in a new area.

Clean Air Blasting

05/03/2017

We had some scheduling issues to to rain, but he stayed in touch and was timely as soon as weather allowed. He was very thorough and professional.

Description of Work
Chris pressure washed and waterproofed my screened porch

Category handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing

thank you for the nice review. It was nice meeting you and working for you. I appreciate being able to provide my service in working on your home.

01/23/2017

Great! Chris is reliable, professional, trustworthy and knows what he's doing!

Description of Work
foundation vent repair, deck rebuild in the past

Category handyman service,deck cleaning

I appreciate the good review and thank you for trusting me with your projects.

04/11/2016

Chris picked up and installed a very nice storm door for us. His work is second to none. I have also used him at my mother's residence and would recommend him to anyone. He will be doing more work for us in the near future. Thanks Chris!!

Description of Work
Purchased and installed a storm door

Category handyman service,doors

Thank you very much for the great review. I enjoyed working for you and your family.

03/25/2016

Chris was very professional, worked diligently (did not even stop to eat!) and completely cleaned everything before leaving. He was the best price out of the other handymen that quoted the job. He showed up on time and took pride in his work. I would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Repaired outside rot on bay window, painted bedroom, bathroom, 3 ceilings and 1 wall, installed 2 ceiling fans, replaced and painted bedroom door, replaced several under counter light fixtures and installed bathroom light fixture.

Category handyman service,replacement windows,ceiling fans,interior painters,doors

Thank you very much for your great review, it was a pleasure to work for you. Thank you for the recommendation. Have a Blessed Easter! Chris Ammons

10/19/2015

Looked great. Very neatly done and cleaned up after the repair.

Description of Work
Repair outdoor door moldings. Replace weatherstriping and painted doors.

Category handyman service,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Thank you very much for the great review you gave me. It is a true pleasure to work for you and I look forward to be of assistance. We appreciate the trust you put into C&A home improvement, Inc ( Chris )

07/27/2015

Chris was very personable and knowledgeable. We will definitely contact him again for miscellaneous projects around the house.

Description of Work
Filled gaps around 5 windows and one set of French doors.

Category handyman service,replacement windows,doors

04/26/2015

I called Mr. Ammons to determine if he could install a new mail box for me. During our conversation, I asked for his advice on what I needed to look for when choosing a new mail box as I had never purchased one before and wanted to ensure that I got something sturdy. He provided sound advice and the box I chose will last for a long time. We decided on an installation date based on Mr. Ammons' and ...

Description of Work
Removed old mail box and installed new mail box

Category handyman service

Thank you very much for the fantastic review. You were a pleasure to work for. You were very easy to work with on the scheduling of the repairs. You understood the information that you requested. I look forward to continuing to provide a working relationship.

02/12/2015

He did an excellent job and was very nice.

Description of Work
They put four legs on my new chair.

Category handyman service

Thank you for the opportunity to be a service to you. It was nice to meet you and hope to continue to do business.

08/07/2014

If you want an honest, friendly, and professional, this is your company. Chris was great to work with and I'm afraid everyone will find out what a and quot;gemand quot; he is and he will be so booked up I won't be able to use him again!!! Everyone, you will be hard pressed to find anyone better. I recommend him highly I feel that I found a friend as well. Thanks so much Chris you are one in a mill...

Description of Work
Carpentry Painting pressure washing deck, and any other "stuff" I added on

Category contractors,handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

[member name removed], thank you very much for the fantastic review. You are a great customer and friend, I hope we can continue the relationship and it has truly been a pleasure to work for you.

07/30/2014

He is excellent. He will do anything for you. Anything from changing light bulbs, fixing a bathroom fan, to tiling work. He charges a very good price.

Description of Work
General Handyman

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

Thank you very much for the opportunity to provide our service. You have been a very good customer and hopefully we will continue in a business relationship in the future. We enjoy working with you.

Home Repair

No major electrical, plumbing, roofing. Do not take down or put up wallpaper.