C & A Home Improvement Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2011

Work alone unless job requires assistance, billed for work when job completed unless the job requires large material expenses, then the customer will be required to pay for materials only upon the delivery of the materials. The labor will be billed at completion of project....

H & A Landscaping And Tree Service LLC

Fully licensed and insured tree company with more than 10 years of experience, offering a professional service for commercial and residential properties in the triad area. We have the knowledge, skills, and equipment to satisfy our customer's needs such as tree trimming, complete tree removals, stump grinding, tree emergency services, leaf clean-ups, and much more.

Offers by H & A Landscaping And Tree Service LLC on Angi

05/03/2017

We had some scheduling issues to to rain, but he stayed in touch and was timely as soon as weather allowed. He was very thorough and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris pressure washed and waterproofed my screened porch

CATEGORY handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing

thank you for the nice review. It was nice meeting you and working for you. I appreciate being able to provide my service in working on your home.

01/23/2017

Great! Chris is reliable, professional, trustworthy and knows what he's doing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
foundation vent repair, deck rebuild in the past

CATEGORY handyman service,deck cleaning

I appreciate the good review and thank you for trusting me with your projects.

04/11/2016

Chris picked up and installed a very nice storm door for us.  His work is second to none. I have also used him at my mother's residence and would recommend him to anyone. He will be doing more work for us in the near future. Thanks Chris!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased and installed a storm door

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

Thank you very much for the great review. I enjoyed working for you and your family.

03/25/2016

Chris was very professional, worked diligently (did not even stop to eat!) and completely cleaned everything before leaving.  He was the best price out of the other handymen that quoted the job.  He showed up on time and took pride in his work.  I would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired outside rot on bay window, painted bedroom, bathroom, 3 ceilings and 1 wall, installed 2 ceiling fans, replaced and painted bedroom door, replaced several under counter light fixtures and installed bathroom light fixture.

CATEGORY handyman service,replacement windows,ceiling fans,interior painters,doors

Thank you very much for your great review, it was a pleasure to work for you. Thank you for the recommendation. Have a Blessed Easter! Chris Ammons

10/19/2015

Looked great. Very neatly done and cleaned up after the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair outdoor door moldings. Replace weatherstriping and painted doors.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Thank you very much for the great review you gave me. It is a true pleasure to work for you and I look forward to be of assistance. We appreciate the trust you put into C&A home improvement, Inc ( Chris )

Home Repair

No major electrical, plumbing, roofing. Do not take down or put up wallpaper.