Boyles Home Improvement Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2011

We are a turn key remodeling company that handles all of the phases of remodeling. What this means to you is that we will do everything from the demo to the final cleanup - Plumbing, electrical, flooring, granite, lighting etc.. We make remodeling easy on you and we have the referrals to prove it....

Handyman Serv

Wright Paint LLC

As an established, professional painting company for property managers, facility managers and building owners in the Triad area, we take every potential commercial or industrial paint job seriously. Our quality approach ensures that we will be punctual, organized and that we will deliver the value our clients expect.

Snowland Renovations llc

I offer my clients an excellent paint services. No job too small or too big, i like reconnecting with old clients or getting referred to new ones and keeping my clients happy is my number one priority. Our excellent service and the variety work skills we provide give us the edge over our competitors. Ive been at this for almost 10 years, do not doubt your project is in good hands.

10/03/2017

Linda H.

Amber was wonderful to work with in picking out everything. Sean was great to give us a fair estimate. The price was a little higher because I picked some upgrades that added extra punch. Tristin and his crew were in everyday, respectful of our home and paid attention to detail. The bathrooms turned out fabulous. I wanted someone that had their own crew and did not subcontract. I don't do many reviews but this group deserves it. If you want a truly professional team from start to finish, I think you should give them a call.

Description of Work
Our two bathrooms were in need of major renovations. We wanted a complete makeover but was a little hesitant about picking out colors, tiles, fixtures, etc that would really look good together. We removed the tub in the Master and put a shower in it. This was a complete remodel with new flooring, popcorn ceiling removal, wallpaper removal, new mirrors, cabinet, toilet tub/shower, lightning, etc. Pretty much two new bathrooms.

Category home remodeling

06/21/2017

Barbara P.

Went great

Description of Work
I had windows,door trim and water heater done. They actually went out and color matched the paint on my house so that it would match exactly. My workers were very professional, and worked very hard to finish, and were very quality conscious. Shaun is a very conscientious and honest person who stands by his word, and does not take shortcuts or try to lowball you to highball you later. Great company. I will definitely hire them again. They were on time when they said they were going to be there, did their work in the time they said, and didn't leave any messes.

Category woodworking

05/17/2017

Dawn B.

Great! No problems at all. They worked with me to make sure my bathroom was just like I wanted it.

Description of Work
Boyle is the best for bathroom remodel. I was 110% satisfied! They do exceptional work.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

01/13/2015

Brenda D.

Description of Work
Remodeled half bath; previously remodeled the master bath and replaced the front door. In all cases they always showed up when they were supposed to (with a few minor miscommunications). They try very hard to get things right and follow up to fix any problems (even after the project is finished and they have been paid).

Category woodworking,home remodeling

07/28/2014

Tracy H.

The service was excellent. They cleaned up great. They were punctual and effiecient. The quote matched what we paid. There was a small increase but that was to be expected with all the extra work they provided.

Description of Work
They completed gutted bathroom and rebuilt everything from scratch.

Category woodworking,home remodeling

06/18/2014

Gregory T.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel, new bathroom. | |These guys are great.

Category woodworking

Full kitchen and bath remodeling, decks of all kinds, screen Porches, sunrooms, plumbing, electrical, lighting, flooring, tile wood, laminate, handyman services

Check, Visa, MasterCard