All Star Plumbing

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
North Carolina
State Board of examiners for Plumbing, Heating and Fire Sprinkler contractors
12/31/2020

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

All Star Plumbing is a local, family-owned and operated company that provides fast and reliable plumbing services at prices you can afford. What began as a one-person, one-truck operation out of company owner Larry Davis home has blossomed into one of the area's busiest locally owned plumbing services. We provide services for commercial residential plumbing in Greensboro, High Point and Winston-Salem....

New Elevation Plumbing, LLC

We’re a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of general Contractor home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Bodenheimer Plumbing Service Inc

As a 3rd generation company with many long-term staff and technicians, even our longest standing customers can feel part of the family environment. Our dedication to building relationships rather than making a quick sale has made us one of the most trusted residential and commercial plumbing companies in the Triad. Our residential plumbing services encompass anything to do with your home’s plumbing system. Simply stated, if water runs through it, or should, we have you covered. In addition, we also provide gas line installation and repair. If you are having any issues with water, sewer or drain lines, you can count on us to quickly diagnose the problem and resolve it effectively and efficiently. At Bodenheimer Plumbing Services, Inc., we are ready to help with any remodeling projects such as kitchens, baths and laundry rooms, or the relocation of water lines and sewer lines. Our services for commercial properties include installations, upfits, upgrades, repairs, and any other commercial plumbing situations you are facing. If you need any type of changes to your building’s plumbing system to keep up with your growing business, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Pro Plumbing Air & Electric

Pro Plumbing Air & Electric is a full service plumbing, air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality contractor, serving families in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and the surrounding areas since 1920. They specialize in routine maintenance, repairs, and installation services. They have a wide range of solutions for heating, cooling, and plumbing issues. They provide emergency repairs for plumbing, air conditioning, and heating needs.

Offers by Pro Plumbing Air & Electric on Angi

12/29/2020

Michael R.

Prompt and courteous service. Very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Plumbing

10/27/2020

Brenda M.

Excellent. Chris the plumber was excellent and the company owner was exceptionally easy to work with. A pleasant overall experience .

Description of Work
Total replumbing my house from town meter and all pipes in the house plus putting in new shower.

Category plumbing

All Star Plumbing is absolutely no good without our wonderful customers THANK YOU !!

10/13/2020

Kathy S.

My experience was great. First of all I had a very quick response from my request. Everyone was pleasant and great listeners. I would recommend them to family and friends. One of the best experiences I've had with a company.

Description of Work
Had a new waterline installed.

10/09/2020

Gwen B.

The gentleman was very nice and knowledgeable! He diagnosed the problem quickly and repaired it just as fast! Great service!

Description of Work
Repair toilet

09/18/2020

Michael L.

It was great. They showed up on time, they did the job, they were no surprises and they cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They repaired a toilet.

08/14/2020

Brenda R.

The tech came out and provided me an estimate. He noted that my pump ran the entire he was there, but he found no leaks nor running water anywhere. He felt that there may be a pump issue. I had that checked out and ended up having to get a new pump, which cleared up the orange water issue that I thought was caused by the galvanized pipes. So, I did not hire All Star to do any work for me at this time. But, IF I need plumbing done, I would call All Star again.:)

Description of Work
I needed to get an estimate on replacing some old galvanized plumbing.

06/23/2020

Miles J.

They did an excellent service. They were on time and very professional.

Description of Work
They fixed my drain.

06/17/2020

Robert G.

Smooth as silk! They are professional, courteous and very thorough. It's obvious they take great pride in their work. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give them a 12!

Description of Work
N/A

06/17/2020

Lisa B.

It went great! They were punctual, friendly and work preformed correctly.

Description of Work
Reroute the plumbing in a shower and set new plumbing fixtures

All Star Plumbing