360 Home Repair LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2009

1124 Roberts Ln Suite 105

High Point, NC 27260

360 Home Repair is owned and operated by Ben Moroni and Jacob Brown. We specialize in small to large home repair, remodeling, and maintenance projects. With over 10 years of combined experience. We have numerous contacts in the area so if it is something that we can't or don't do we will find a qualified contractor to assist us. We have privilage licenses in Winston-Salem, High Point, Greensboro, and Asheboro. We are fully insured up to 2 Million dollars. We offer free estimates and a military, police, fire, emt, and teacher discount program. The company is veteran owned and operated. We offer curteous, friendly, dependable service at affordable prices. Accepts credit cards through PayPal....

11/03/2014

Karen H.

Good workmanship , prompt service, reasonable pricing .

Description of Work
Remodeled rental property.

08/29/2014

Joe E.

07/03/2014

Herbert T.

06/30/2014

Alfred C G.

They did a good job, they were on time, they priced reasonably, they were very helpful matter of fact i would call them back.

Description of Work
They came in and caulked the bathroom so that they looked nice and repaired a piece out side above the garage it had rotten wood.

06/30/2014

Brian M.

Description of Work
Install vent cage over external side to prevent birds access to house

06/23/2014

michael M.

06/19/2014

Michael M.

They never showed up, never returned calls, and wouldn't even call to let us know they wouldn't be able to perform the service.

Description of Work
We needed a few repairs around the house- faucet repair, electrical outlet repair, lock replacement, shutter replacement. They came out and provided us an estimate and then scheduled us for a specific day.

04/21/2014

laurie Y R.

Went great. Will use again.

Description of Work
He was wonderful. He built two gates and also put closet doors in. Plus a couple of other small things. I was very impressed and will use him again.

01/20/2014

Chrisandra B.

Everything turned out fine and they did a great job. Scheduling went well. Three people came out to do the work and they were very professional. The painting took 2 days and the poles took an afternoon to complete.

Description of Work
They painted a room and installed new poles on the exterior of the house. They also installed a door on the exterior of the house.

Category handyman service, interior painters

01/20/2014

Robert W.

They really try to get to the appointment at a reasonable time so I do not have to wait long. They really know what they are doing and they are nice guys to work with. I trust the work they do for me. Usually two or three guys come out to the project. The results have always been good.

Description of Work
They did a lot of general handymen work on an apartment building I had. They put in doors, counter tops and put in new window screens. I have used them for about 5 years now.

11/06/2013

Treva M.

N/A

Description of Work
Telephoned company for quote and services. They promptly returned my call and were very polite and professional. We were looking for handyman repairs for two different residential properties. Assembling a redwood play set for my grandchildren, enclosing a balcony for my daughter and her husband, replacing dormer windows and replacing a custom sliding door at my home. When I tried to set up time for follow up meeting, they would not return my calls or email. Fortunately, another provider on Angie's list satisfactorily provided labor and material for the job.

Category decks, handyman service, sunrooms

I sincerely apologize for dropping the ball and not being more attentive to your project. It is 360 Home Repair's mission to provide top quality customer service at a reasonable price. This incident is taken very seriously and I would hope to win back your business in the future. I am happy that you were able to find another contractor to take care of your needs and hopefully one day we can get the opportunity to assist you as well.

07/28/2013

Joe E.

We first hired 360 to come out and replaced our rotting railing on the front porch. Then about a month later they came out and wrapped windows and doors with aluminum. Both jobs look great, they were completed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
1. Replaced Railing on our front porch. 2. Wrapped all window framing and door framing with aluminum.

Category decks, handyman service, deck cleaning, doors

07/05/2013

James T.

Ben and his crew arrived on time, performed all services requested. He stayed in regular contact with me as the work progressed and made sure to tell me about the costs before starting the work. In the end, the doors were everything we asked for. They sealed well and offered the solidity and privacy that the previous doors did not. Great job guys! We will be scheduling more work in the near future.

Description of Work
Removed interior custom French doors and replaced them with six panel doors that they had to frame in with a new header. Installed a new ceiling fan.

Category electrician, handyman service, ceiling fans, doors

11/19/2012

GAY S.

I contacted 360 Home Repair and Jacob met with me, went over the inspection report I had, gave me an estimate which I later accepted and started working. He and James came when they said they would and worked steady when they were there. If I did not get Jacob on the phone, he called me back promptly. I was extremely pleased with their work and attitude. They were always pleasant and professional. I was pleased enough that I'm going to have them do work at my own house.

Description of Work
The company did all the work listed on an inspection report to get my father's house ready to sell. This included repair to a ceiling, replacing a threshold, inside painting both upstairs and basement, installing a new faucet in kitchen and replacing a toilet, replacing broken windows in basement, arranging for a new roof and new flooring in the basement, venting the dryer to the outside, caulking around all windows, installed smoke detectors, installed GFCI outlets in kitchen and I'm sure some things I've forgotten.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, replacement windows, interior painters

05/01/2011

stuart G.

I contacted Jacob from 360 home repair after a recommendation from another person. He returned my call the next day (and apologized for not getting back to me sooner!), and we had the work scheduled for the next week. When he arrived he went straight to work assessing the problem, and had soon figured out where the leak was coming from. Incidentally, other people had looked at the window and made attempts to fix it to no avail. The night after he made the repair we had a major storm, and we were so glad to see not a single drop of water enter through that window! Throughout the process Jacob was very professional, and assured me that if the problem wasn't fixed he would be back to try again to resolve it. Thankfully it never came to that. I honestly don't know much about contractor pricing, but the $75.00 he charged me certainly seemed very reasonable to me. I will definitely recommend this company to others, and will probably be using them in the not too distant future for some remodel work that we need done.

Description of Work
Rpair to a badly leaking window

Category handyman service, replacement windows

Gregs Gutter Service

We are a company that is locally owned with a strong commitment to customer service. We do not believe in overselling to our neighbors and believe that quality is the most important thing we have to offer. Greg has been in this business for more than ten years and has lived in this area for all of his life. It is very important that his customers feel that he can be reached at all times for questions or problems. Greg is known by co-workers and his spouse to be a perfectionist. This contributes to his skill at this job, and as customers, you can be assured he will get the job done correctly.

Southern Dutchman

Our carpentry company is built on top-notch work, transparency, and many years of relevant industry experience. At Southern Dutchman Carpentry, we take pride in helping our community by offering excellent services at competitive and accessible prices. Our professionalism and customer-centered policies have made us well-known woodworkers in Greensboro, NC and that alone speaks volumes about our craftsmanship. Discover a dependable partner in us. Our work ethic, attention to detail, and commitment to excellence set us apart from many companies in Greensboro, NC. Furthermore, our carpentry service is comprehensive and can cover the multiple needs of our customers. We can repair doors and windows, construct fences and decks, install build-in furniture, and more. Whatever your woodworking needs are, we have them covered.

Jp Cortes painting

With 20 yrs of experience, JP Cortes Painting has built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. Our sense of pride, is apparent in every project we complete. Call JP Cortes Painting, today and we will be there in your time of need.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal, American Express

Decks, fences, painting (interior and exterior), Tile floors and backsplashes, hardwood floors, laminate floors, vinyl flooring, carpet, water and insect damaged wood repair, real estate closing punch lists, rental property rehabs, drywall repair and installation, kitchen and bath remodels, siding repair and installation, replacement windows, replacement doors, concrete patios and driveways, Roof repairs, gutters.

Room additions at this time. major foundation repairs.