Cabinet Door World

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2013

909 10th St NE

Hickory, NC 28601

Cabinet Door World manufactures quality finished & unfinished cabinet doors and ships them directly to your doorstep. Since we handle the manufacturing and shipping we offer highly competitive prices from the heartland of the furniture industry - North Carolina. We offer high quality products and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. Feel free to reach to us via telephone or through our chat service located at the bottom right of our website. Www.cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional email - Info@cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional phone number - (877)929-2750....

07/13/2022

Rajesh E.

It didn't go well. Unfortunately, I didn't see the reviews on Yelp before. It would have saved a lot of effort and saved a nearly year project on cabinet doors. I had an extremely bad experience with bestcabinetdoors.com / cabinetdoorworld.com vendor in NC. It took them 14 weeks to make cabinet doors and in the end, they didn't do a stain match. They have refused to fix it. Their website is bestcabinetdoors.com and they are in Hickory, NC. They may have the lowest fees but their quality and response are the worst. I'm trying to sue them in court but unfortunately, I live in California and there is no easy way to do it. Given I didn't respond in time so I couldn't use my credit card services to return the purchase. Forgot to mention one more thing. The company engaged in a fraudulent charge on my credit card with an amount of $6300 and as Cabinet Door World (cabinetdoorworld.com). Luckily I was able to dispute it in time. As advised please stay away from them

Description of Work
cabinet doors

09/12/2020

Paul S.

Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doors which I'm sure would have taken another 4 months and might also have defects again. They would not refund even part of my money for these issues. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Terrible company and terrible service.

Description of Work
2 new small cabinet doors

05/01/2017

David Y.

The order was received in a timely manner and it was correct.

Description of Work
I ordered a replacement kitchen cabinet door.

04/10/2017

Paul .

The doors were exactly what I ordered including the modification for the cabinet hinges. The doors look great and are the quality I was expecting. I have received great reviews from others on the way these cabinet doors look.

Description of Work
I ordered and received oak cabinet doors. The doors were a specific size for my unique application.

03/20/2017

LEE H.

the doors arrived quickly, good quality and exactly what I ordered. I would use them in the future if I needed a similar product

Description of Work
I ordered unfinished cabinet doors for a bathroom remodel

01/16/2017

Rich M.

Excellent. Doors have been installed for 3 years now and are perfect.

Description of Work
Shaker style pre-primed cabinet doors for a kitchen remodel, pre-bored for Euro-style hinges which were also included.

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

04/07/2015

Jon W.

I ordered cabinet doors and drawer fronts to save myself the time while I made a concrete vanity top from scratch (a daunting task but looks amazing). I am no concrete vanity top expert and it took me a good two weeks to complete the project. Now that it is finished, I am still sitting around waiting on the cabinet doors. I checked with their customer service, if you could even call it that because they are not inclined to serve their customer, and they told me 7-10 business days from the order date. So on the 11th business day I called to cancel my order because I could literally make the cabinet doors before they will arrive. Initially, they argued with me over what constitutes a "business day", which was just pathetic. Then they transferred me to an even more rude representative named "Katie" who changed the argument to "this is not the eleventh business day because we are going to ship the order today". Therefore, this was no longer part of the 7-10 business days, this was now in the 3-? business days that are allotted for shipping. I was initially told that the order was in "quality review" but I am guessing that they moved that along early or they are just lying to me. Take my advice, if I had read their reviews on the YouTube video or Angies List before ordering, I would have ordered elsewhere. Learn from my mistake and purchase from a company that cares about their customers. They are rude and could care less whether or not the customer is happy because their policy is no returns or refunds, so after they get your money, you're stuck and nobody cares if you are happy. Buyer beware! Do they have an area where you can leave a review on their web page? No, why is that? We are literally talking 3 cabinet doors and 3 drawer fronts and because they up-charge for every single little thing like boring for hinges and holes for knobs, I didn't add any of those things, just the door and drawer fronts. For a company that specializes in making these, I could have done this myself at half the cost and half the time. This company is just plain LOUSY!

Description of Work
Assembled cabinet doors and drawer fronts for a bathroom vanity.

03/18/2015

Norman T.

This company was easy to talk with, they understood what I needed. They even painted the doors exactly how we wanted. The doors were absolutely perfect and they look great. They even shipped them really well, making it nearly impossible for them to get damaged in the process.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $1,250 for $1,625 Worth of Custom Cabinetry.

03/14/2015

John J A.

I purchased the doors and drawer fronts from Cabinet Door World because they were the only company willing to match the paint I was painting the cabinets. By mistake I ordered the incorrect hinges. They took them back and supplied the correct hinges free of charge and they upgraded to soft close for free. These are the nicest most customer oriented people I have ever done business with. My kitchen looks great fir a fraction of what it would have cost to replace the entire cabinets.

Description of Work
Painted Shaker doors and drawer fronts. Pre drilled for Eutopean hinges and they provided the hinges

03/09/2015

Mike H.

NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! I purchased 2 cabinet doors from this company 10/5/14 via their website. The quantity in my cart read 2 however when I received my order confirmation, I was charged for 4. I immediately called and the customer service agent told me that there is a problem with the website and that a refund would be issued. No refund was issued for 2 weeks so I called to get an ETA and they assured me it would be done soon. At this time, I actually added another door to the order reducing the total balance owed to me to $73.64. My orders arrived a few weeks later however I still did not have my refund. I have called and emailed the company 10-15 times over the past 5 months looking for the refund and they keep making excuses about why I do not have it. They blamed it on their payment processor, then told me that the owner's child was sick and for the last 2 weeks told me it is in the mail. I called the payment processor (Paypal) and they have no record of any issues. I also called Visa recently to report them. Visa contacted them too and the owner Chris Robinson once again lied and said the check was in the mail. This was a week ago now. I started the research this company and they have been stealing from people for a long time. 33 BBB complaints and almost all negative reviews on Yelp, Yellow Pages, Google and Angies List. I am now working with the Department of Justice to recover funds and see if they are willing to investigate further into complaints from others that I have forwarded to them, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! Here is their BBB profile...http://www.bbb.org/charlotte/business-reviews/cabinets/cabinet-door-world-in-hickory-nc-309385 Here is another fraudulent company that this same guy owns...http://www.bbb.org/charlotte/business-reviews/handyman-services/handyman-company-the-in-hickory-nc-125246 Yellow page reviews...http://www.yellowpages.com/conover-nc/mip/cabinet-door-world-472088244

Description of Work
purchased cabinet doors and was overcharged, company acknowledged mistake and promised refund but never sent after 15+ attempts for me to get my money back

Category custom cabinets

Your refund was sent to you.

07/27/2014

Bob B.

I was pleased with the final results, however it took weeks longer than expected. Several phone calls later and promises of updates and expediting ultimately worked. But, the doors were over two weeks fate the estimate of completion they provided. I did follow up with a secondary order, and it went much better and was completed on time. They blamed changes in their painting department for the delays of the original order.

Description of Work
I ordered replacement cabinet doors, 8 different doors or cabinet parts. I provided exact measurements, and the company made the doors to spec and painted them.

07/21/2014

Gail H.

We were renovating the kitchen and had altered the height of a cabinet to accommodate our new microwave. The old doors would no longer work, so I needed new ones to match my existing cabinets. My handyman provided me with the dimensions necessary for the new doors. The new doors came in exactly as specified including the requested cutouts for my European inset hinges. The process was easy and the product matches my existing perfectly. I would definitely use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
replacement cabinet doors

07/16/2014

Peter C.

Doors were cut and bored accurately, Delivered quickly. Can't beat the price for unfinished (or finished) cabinet doors.

Description of Work
Provide custom unfinished maple doors for kitchen cabinet

07/16/2014

Martha H.

The quality of the cabinet door is great but it took them close to two months to send it, which was very frustrating and caused us scheduling problems. Would recommend getting a clear understanding of delivery time and include a penalty clause if not delivered as promised. I would only use them again if we had such an agreement.

Description of Work
Cabinet Door World provided a new oak cabinet door.

07/15/2014

Lynn R.

I bought the discount from Angie's list which included 5 doors to replace several cracked or broken cabinet doors. After looking at my doors again, I realized that I really should replace all 10 lower doors. I called and the price for the other 5 was quite reasonable, and they used the special offer on the largest doors, saving me some money. The doors took a couple of weeks to arrive, but I was told that in advance, and they arrived right when they were promised. They are *so* much better quality than the ones I'm replacing. It makes me want to do the top cabinet door, too! I'm impressed and will definitely call them if I decide to do the top ones. My problem is that I'd like to replace the whole kitchen, so I wanted a reasonably priced solution for the next few years until we can swing that.

Description of Work
replacement cabinet doors

Karen T.

I was amazed. They will actually make you doors...your choice of wood, style, etc. I was very pleased with the selection, the process, etc. My doors are FABULOUS. I only have two very minor complaints. They took a while to get....but not that bad. I chose wood to paint....one of the doors has a "knot" on it which I'm a bit sad about. However, it's on the inside of the door. Would TOTALLY use them again! Oh...arrived well-packaged.

Description of Work
Made a couple of cabinet doors for me.

Eleanor D.

Description of Work
I ordered double, 10 doors plus 4 drawer front. and bore out for hinges. Everything was perfect and I ordered maple, Quaker style and I am totally pleased with the beautiful wood doors. I used golden oak finish and stain and It's nice and light and looks beautiful.

JOAN H.

They worked out great. Just as I ordered, and would use them in the future.

Description of Work
Flat Panel drawer fronts

Louis M.

Product was of good quality and exactly as pictured. Took 4 weeks to receive which was weeks beyond the expected delivery date for a stock item.

Description of Work
Provided a maple shaker drawer front

Sameer S.

Good Quality - Unfinished (as requested) door mailed very in 2 - 3 weeks. Was able to stain and match to existing cabinets .

Description of Work
Mailed an oak cabinet door-

07/10/2014

Steven O.

We had a good experience with them in getting a quote from them, but we have not actually contracted for any work being done at this time.

Description of Work
We received a quote from them for resurfacing and refinishing our cabinets.

07/07/2014

Paul A.

They were very good. I gave them the dimensions, they had a good website, everything came back and it was done. It was easily finished. The price was about 30-percent less than we would have paid here. They were done specifically for the size I needed which I could not have from local big box retail home improvement stores. It was for an older house and they fit perfectly.

Description of Work
I used them to replace all the cabinet doors in a property we own.

07/07/2014

Sheryl B.

Website was very easy to order from. I placed an order and the promised by date was weeks later than promised. I was also told that they could and would match my paint color. They did not happen. I believe they used the standard white rather than the off-white I requested. I even gave them the exact color and brand and was assured that they would use it. Nothing I can do now except look at two-tone cabinets.

Description of Work
Made cabinet doors to replace out-dated kitchen cabinet doors

07/03/2014

Rob R.

They did a good job, the doors are as expected. The doors that I ordered were maple, and the client wanted them stained, but maple does not take stain, so I was a little surprised with that. Everything turned out well, and we were happy with the result, and I would use them again, whenever we were looking to replace doors.

Description of Work
I did a job refacing some cabinets, and I used them as a supplier.

07/03/2014

Sharon M.

They've been fine. The product was exactly as it was ordered, it was delivered in a timely basis and the pricing was very reasonable. It was a good decision for us. They went above and beyond. They recommended pre-drilling the hinges; they just made some good professional recommendation. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
We bought six cabinet doors.