Cabinet Door World

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2013

Cabinet Door World manufactures quality finished & unfinished cabinet doors and ships them directly to your doorstep. Since we handle the manufacturing and shipping we offer highly competitive prices from the heartland of the furniture industry - North Carolina. We offer high quality products and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. Feel free to reach to us via telephone or through our chat service located at the bottom right of our website. Www.cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional email - Info@cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional phone number - (877)929-2750....

DL Cabinetry is the leading wholesaler in both commercial and residential cabinetry. We offer 9 different colors/styles that are always in stock and ready assembled available in our 300,000 sq/ft warehouse. All of our premium products are made of 100% Alder or Maple wood, we do not work with any particle board or MDF. As a wholesaler, our pricing can not be beat by any other retailers because there is no middleman in our process. We both SELL and INSTALL our cabinets. http://www.dlcabinetrync.com

⭐⭐⭐ PROMO! ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 👉A free sink base cabinet(no tip outs or rollouts) with the purchase of a full set kitchen cabinets (10 or more cabinets) when installed. 👉 A free single bowl stainless steel sink with a full kitchen granite countertop and tile backsplash purchase. 👉 Free design consultation on kitchens upon deposit to build 🏡 ABOUT US: Specializing in cabinetry, design, cabinet installs for complete turn key kitchens or a-la-cart options, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offering 10% discount for Senior Citizens and Veterans. Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/12/2020

Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doo...

Description of Work
2 new small cabinet doors

05/01/2017

The order was received in a timely manner and it was correct.

Description of Work
I ordered a replacement kitchen cabinet door.

04/10/2017

The doors were exactly what I ordered including the modification for the cabinet hinges. The doors look great and are the quality I was expecting. I have received great reviews from others on the way these cabinet doors look.

Description of Work
I ordered and received oak cabinet doors. The doors were a specific size for my unique application.

03/20/2017

the doors arrived quickly, good quality and exactly what I ordered. I would use them in the future if I needed a similar product

Description of Work
I ordered unfinished cabinet doors for a bathroom remodel

01/16/2017

Excellent. Doors have been installed for 3 years now and are perfect.

Description of Work
Shaker style pre-primed cabinet doors for a kitchen remodel, pre-bored for Euro-style hinges which were also included.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Cabinet making, refacing, restoration