Tripp's Renovations

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2011

We remodel new and old homes with the best workmanship in the area. We offer senoir citizen discounts and are always professional. No job is too big or too small. Estimates are free and so is our advise. We design and build anything imaginable. If you can dream it, we can build it!...

Superior Garage Door

Superior Garage Door

Our customer service is 2nd to none! Same day service available. Servicing Western North Carolina and Upstate South Carolina. Residential Garage Door Installation, Repair and Service. Our job is to make sure you are happy with the work we provide!

01/13/2017

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tripp provided renovation estimates for two houses. I received other estimates, they were all in the ballpark but Tripp couldn't get started until 4-6 weeks after the others. Let Tripp know I was going with another contractor due to this, Tripp then told me he doesn't do estimates for free, and I needed to send him a check for $175.00. This was the first mention of a charge for providing an estimate. Not a very common business practice, in my opinion.

CATEGORY remodeling

05/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The project included complete renovation of two bathrooms, new flooring throughout the house, demo of old fireplace (tile) and rebuild of new fireplace (stone with beam mantle), extension of sunporch to make year-round room, remove popcorn ceiling throughout the house, and extensive painting.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

05/05/2016

Tripp was recommended to me by a mutual acquaintance.  He came to my home and assessed what I wanted done, which was to tile my kitchen floor with 13" square ceramic tiles I had already purchased.  After we agreed on the particulars of the job and the materials required, he provided an estimate.  I agreed to the price via email.  He was not able to give me a definite or even an approximate time wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a ceramic tile floor in my kitchen and adjacent hallway

CATEGORY ceramic tile

09/21/2015

They did a great job. They were very quick and had a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some repair work for my frame.

CATEGORY remodeling

02/17/2014

After a rough start with one employee (who no longer works with Tripp) he was fantastic. Could not have asked for a better more professional job. Plus, after the job was finished, we have remained good friends. In my experience, that doesn't happen very often.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Totally remodeled master bath, master closet, kitchen, installed ceiling fans, solar tubes, moved laundry room, fixed broken lamp, changed light bulbs, assembled knock down furniture.In other words, he did it all.

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Residential renovations, additions, patios, decks, kitchen and bath remodels, tile, hardwood installations, custom painting & trim work, interior & exterior repairs.