Homer TLC Inc - Hendersonville

With Angi since August 2010

Gutter Logic

Gutter Logic

When your home needs a strong and secure gutter protection system, Gutter Logic will be there to provide a powerful, permanent solution. As the largest installer of GutterDome gutter guards in North America, we offer a superior gutter protection system and/or seamless gutter service to residential and commercial customers alike. Here at Gutter Logic of Charlotte, we're excited to earn your business. We specialize in gutter covers and gutter installation. Locally owned and operated, we are known in the area for our prompt service and attention to detail. Customer satisfaction is always our primary concern, so be sure to give us a call today at 833-714-5479

Offers by Gutter Logic on Angi

07/13/2012

The installers are just great. Ron is very good about explaining everything to you and makes good suggestions that might save you money. The installers work for them. I am very pleased with that. The turnover is just great. If there is a problem, they are more than willing to come back and fix it. They pay attention to good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Depot installed blinds and did home interior work for us.

CATEGORY interior designers,replacement windows,window treatments

11/08/2011

I got the highest grade on everything I could get and I got a 40 year guarantee. The experience was wonderful, they were there when they said they were going to be there, they did everything they were suppose to do, they called me to make sure everything was perfect, and the job was done beautifully done. It has really made a difference in how the house looks. I kept trying to get them to take my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an architectual roof and I got new gutters.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,gutter repair,roofing

05/04/2011

Everything was fine except for their punctuality and it took a long time. I would use their services in the future too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Depot Inc. installed corian countertops for me about two months ago. They fabricated a corian countertop for a bathroom remodeling job that I did.

CATEGORY countertops

Rentals trucks, counter tops, hardware & home improvement stores.