Handyman Matters of Western North Carolina

Founded 1904 • With Angi since January 2012

Handyman Matters is a locally owned and operated franchise of Handyman Matters Franchising Corp., Lakewood, CO. All work is perfomed by Handyman Matters' bonded and insured employees. All work is done on a time + materials bsais. Payment is due at the completion of the project in the form of cash, credi/debit card or check. Call Handyman Matters today to register for the Great American Home Makeover. You will be entered for a chance to win up to $10,000 in home improvement services. Additional Contact - Agnes Clark...

AdvantaClean of Greenville and Spartanburg

AdvantaClean of Greenville and Spartanburg is a locally owned and operated prevention and mitigation company. We specialize in mold remediation, crawl space humidity control, crawl space encapsulation, interior drainage. AdvantaClean is a better business bureau accredited business with seven full time employees. Certified Anabec Systems technician offering up to a 30 year warranty against new mold growth.

06/03/2017

It went well and the work was done well but their prices are very high. They charge $72 an hour and a $50 service fee, too expensive for this type of work. While they were good, I will seek another option that is less expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed numbers on the outside of our house on the lake and fixed a few things in our house

03/25/2015

They were on time (as usual).  They actually performed the tasks in less time than originally estimated.  Handyman charges by time and materials, and they allow me to buy my own materials in order to save a service charge. They charged me for just the amount of time they spent on the job. My house was spotless when they were finished. This is the 3rd time I have had Handyman Matters do work at my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new shower head, new toilet, new faucet and new exhaust fan in my bathroom.

03/22/2015

Agnes handles the requests. She is great to talk to! I was so frustrated trying to find someone who would even answer the phone. David arrived on time. Wore booties in the house. Did the work quickly and perfectly. Cleaned up. You would never have known he was there. These are nice, honest, professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install railings, box in new heating to sunroom

02/09/2015

They did a great job and they were very nice. I really liked them. They got the job done in a couple of hours. The scheduling was fine and the owner even came out and checked on the job to make sure I was pleased with it. The owner was very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my microwave.

03/30/2012

I used them once. I had four things to do. One he could not do and the other he did not do right. The price was ok.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had electrical work done. He replaced the light bulb in the garage. He did some minor plumbing work.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

Handyman, kitchen remodeling, home remodeling and repair, building contractors, electrical & plumbing.

Landscaping, yard work