Handi-Man Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2011

Owner Operated No Sub Contractors Cost Determind By: The job...

RA Seamless Gutters LLC

RA Seamless Gutters LLC

Our company is a gutter service in which we have 20 years experience. We are a full insured company. We service Forest City, NC and a 50 mile radius. We specialize in 5 and 6 inch seamless K style gutters. We offer leaf protection. 21 colors are available for gutters. We also do gutter cleaning. We are fully insured. We do FREE estimates. Like to see our recent gutter works or for more information, check out website.

10/17/2016

Great. Did an excellent job and was very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stain and seal large deck. I provided materials

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

02/27/2015

It went really well!  It was a great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some remodeling.

10/30/2014

They were really good and did an excellent job. His prices are very reasonable. He is very professional and very hardworking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Handi-Man services and he did a pressure wash around the house and cleaned out the gutters

10/20/2014

Great. it was done within a couple of weeks of my request (it was a small, specialty job so I was pleased he did it at all) The larger concrete companies wouldn't do the job. He did a superb job. He even reinforced the concrete patch with wire and rebar which I hadn't expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poured concrete patch in driveway over a sewer line repair.

CATEGORY handyman service

While I sincerely appreciate the positive review, I can't take credit for this review. I live and work in Western NC and have never been to this part of Texas. I wouldn't want to take credit for someone else's hard work.

10/10/2013

He was just out to cut some of my trees, and do routine lawn maintenance. He may even assist me with a fence building project, once I look at more pricing options in my area. He's great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come out bi-weekly to cut my grass and blow leaves, etc.

CATEGORY lawn service

I'm afraid this positive review is for someone other than me. I live and work in Western NC and have never worked in Fort Mill.

Sheet Rock Sheet Rock Repair Minor plumbing Minor electrical