Gib Gibson The Handyman Who Guarantees

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 2008

I show up when I say I will, I do good work, I charge reasonable prices, I clean up after myself, and I guarantee everything I do....

777-Junk

777-Junk

Full Service Junk Removal for Homes and Businesses. Being locally owned and operated, we rely heavily upon donation centers such as Brother Wolf Animal Rescue, Goodwill, Habitat for Humanity, and many others, in order to keep our prices reasonable, and reduce our footprint by never using the landfill as a means of trash disposal.

10/20/2020

I highly recommend Gib Gibson. Gib worked closely with us to design and install a new picket fence, gates, and arbor, and we are greatly pleased with the results. Gib kept his appointment times, answered our questions, provided advice based on his experience, and then, with one team member, expertly installed our fencing to our specifications. Gib was a pleasure to work with, and he demonstrated h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new picket fencing, gates, and arbor

CATEGORY driveway gates

06/06/2020

Came and looked. Next day said @ no thanks”. ???????

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came and measured and then declined the job. No real explanation. Waste of his time and mine

CATEGORY dog fence

08/17/2018

Gib was very efficient and left the house clean. It did take awhile before he could work us into his schedule, but it was certainly worth the wait! Finally, his prices are reasonable. We highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gib did 7 things in 2 hrs at our house: replaced a metal threshold between tile & carpet, attached a loose ring at the base of my shower head, recessed a medicine cabinet, sawed an inch off a door bottom so a rug would fit inside, fixed a lock on the door, hung a towel rack, fastened “car stoppers” in the garage.

CATEGORY handyman service

03/13/2018

We texted a photo of our damaged fence to Mr Gibson and he gave us an estimate. Mr Gibson arrived on time on a cold winter day. He dug out the old post's cement block, put in a new post and cross rails. It was more work than he estimated but he did not change his price. (before and after photos attached)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Repair

CATEGORY fencing,handyman service

11/16/2017

Very well! He is coming back in the spring to pressure wash our two story house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Christmas lights up on second floor. Porch ceiling repaired.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

Handyman, Draperies, blinds, shutters, and shades, electrical, plumbing, building, flooring.

Not much!