BOBBY HILL ELECTRIC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2008

I have been in business for 17 years licensed an insured electrician with many more trades to offer at a fair price for a excellent job....

Buckingham Electric, Inc.

Buckingham Electric, Inc.

Our company is licensed and insured for a;; Electrical & Solar Services, and we’re proud to say that we provide 1 year workmanship warranty to each of our customers, as well as our installed manufacturer’s warranty. Buckingham Electric & Solar is an Asheville NC based electrical service provider, and we are confident to say that we are the right company for you! We are a 3 generation owned and operated company and have been in business in Asheville NC since 2005, we also provide our professional electrician services in Black Mountain, Waynesville and all surrounding areas. As a top quality service electrician, our prices are competitive and affordable!

04/09/2014

He was very efficient and reasonably y priced.  I was very pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
  He moved some outlets around and also put in a new receptor for a gas stove.

CATEGORY electrician

06/24/2008

I think he is excellent! He has very fair prices. If you have a problem he responds quickly. He is very honest. He is very knowledgeable. He can do really difficult wiring. I have recommended him to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has wired our house twice for a generator. He has done a lot of electrical work for us.

CATEGORY electrician

I offer many other services other than electrical work

call for details