BlueRidge Landscaping

4.2

Founded 2019 •

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Hendersonville, NC 28791

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Veteran owned and operated. We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

4.2

concrete repair (3)hardscaping (2)lawn treatment (2)irrigation system (2)lawn care (2)lawn & landscaping (2)pressure washing (1)tree service (1)stone & gravel (1)fence company (1)concrete driveways (1)

01/06/2022

Luchana S.

Billy was great. He did exactly what he said he would do in the time he said it would take. The work was very good and we will definitely use him again. He was very professional, and communicated with us throughout the project.

Description of Work
Cinder block wall

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

09/21/2021

Raymond S.

Not well...... "We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right." Not in my case!! Billy dragged the job out for over a month. He did not use a ditch witch to trench piping deep enough. Did not deliver to his promises. I experienced several issues with the installation afterward....... one zone not working properly; major leaks at valves and junction connection in front yard blew out. Billy was hard to get hold of and unresponsive to most calls and text messages. Ignored my requests to confirm a date to make necessary repairs. I had to hire another company to come out and make necessary repairs. Additional cost for repairs was more than what I paid Billy for the initial installation. I have a small claims case pending in Henderson County Court. Billy makes it sound like he has a professional company with a crew of employees....... not the case. He is a one man shop probably working out of his house. Warning....... stay clear!!

Description of Work
Install new irrigation system

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

I did everything I could to fix a problem on [Member Name Removed]’s system that was not a problem at all. He would call me several times a week telling me that a zone on the irrigation was not working so I scheduled time to come over there and fix whatever the problem was. When I got there I would turn the system on to see the problem and there was never a problem. I went back out to the job site 4 different times to make repairs on a system that he said doesn’t work and for the 4 th time the system turned on and worked as it should. He was even there when I turned it on and showed him the system working. Eventually I had to stop taking his calls because he would call me with the same problem and every time I showed up there was not a problem.

11/03/2020

Deb B.

Very well Billy is skilled and very hard working. He also build 2 planters to be used for Japanese maples in addition to original work.

Description of Work
Stone parking area. Grass seeding and dirt moved and graded

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

09/03/2020

Alexis G.

Billy was amazing! He worked diligently to get all the work done that I had requested. He was quick to get me a quote as well as scheduling a time to come to estimate the work I needed done. He worked fast and it looks amazing. He was super friendly and respectful. Will 100% hire again!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,fencing,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,tree service,pressure washing,hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

09/03/2020

Phil H.

Very well. All questions answered to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Concrete walkway

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Landscaping, mowing, tree removal, walkways, patios, retaining walls, fencing and pressure washing irrigation outdoor kitchen

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check