All work guaranteed. Free estimates. Family business for over 50 years....

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Tar Heel Basement Systems

Tar Heel Basement Systems, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving North Carolina High Country, Winston-Salem and parts of southwest Virginia, they currently maintain offices in Raleigh and Winston Salem. Tar Heel is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Tar Heel Basement Systems on Angi
Owen Construction Company, Inc.

Owens Construction Company, Inc., has been in business since 1981, because we focus on quality work and leaving our customers satisfied. We are a local business serving the South Side Virginia area. Call us today!

08/04/2014

I allowed this gentlemen to go into the home to get the information. He went to the home told me he would contact me after he drew up the proposal and just never called me back. I tried several times to reach him as I was trying to get work started because I was already approved by my insurance carrier. Mr. Bullock never called me back which I find to be extremely unprofessional. I tied to patroni...

Description of Work
The provider was suppose to give me a proposal for repairs due to a broken pipe that flooded my house. The restoration company had already stripped all damaged materials from the home. The proposal was to be forwarded to my insurance carrier.

Category handyman service,plumbing

07/30/2014

Description of Work
I have not used his services yet but plan to in the not to distant future. He was extremely prompt answering my emails and in his telephone follow up. |After my inquiry I went on vacation and just returned home to get with him.

01/06/2014

They did the job. Two people came, Left a year's warranty on their work. The other worker repaired a wall coat hanger at no extra charge. That took less than 10 min. I did not ask for their charge upfront. My mistake. I assumed that it would be reasonable based on Angie's other reviews. I was charged $125 for their driving time from Henderson, about 50 miles and $125 for installation. They were la...

Description of Work
Replaced a disposal with new one that I purchased. Put in a washer to prevent leak on side sink.

Category handyman service

When I receive calls for out of town travel, we must charge due to the inflation of gas prices. This customer lives an hour and thirty minutes from the location of my business. Most plumbing companies charge from the time they leave the shop to the time the job is completed. I am sorry that you found this unreasonable.

06/12/2013

I t went well, no problems siince the repair. I have complete confidence in Mr. Bullock.

Description of Work
Provider repaired siding on house.

01/21/2012

called someone else

Description of Work
Asked for estimate and got nothing. Tried to call and never received a call back.

Category handyman service

Customer was not interested in home repairs, just wanted a quote to receive insurance compensation.

Painting, Plumbing, Carpentry, Roofing and Pressure Washing.

Check, Visa