West Renovations and Home Repair

With Angi since May 2017

expert in woodwork but can do anything...

24/7 AquaDry

Free Moisture and Infrared Assessments| 24 HR Emergency Flood Damage Response for any size property damage. From your residential home or commercial property our 24/7 Certified technicians are always ready to respond and restore your property to it’s pre-loss conditions . At 24/7 we provide and offer Direct insurance billing for all insurance water, fire , smoke and mold damage claims. 24/7 AquaDry provides local water, fire, smoke, sewage, flood, mold, and storm disaster services. Call 1-877-284-7701. We work directly with your Insurance company and invoice for all emergency services.

Offers by 24/7 AquaDry on Angi
Kikers Tree Service & Stump Removal

Trees are majestic, natural wonders of the world. But even they are subject to wear and tear, which can create a variety of hazards for you and your family. That’s where we come in. Located in Indian Trail, NC, Kiker Tree Service & Stump Removal is a local company that provides high quality tree services to homeowners in need of shrub removal, care and maintenance. We strive to deliver high quality results for the lowest price. We cater to both business and residential needs with an emphasis on storm cleanup and lot clearings. Call us today for a free estimate! Alternative Contact- Travis Kiker

Metrolina Restoration

Metrolina Restoration is a full-service restoration company available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all your Water Damage, Flood, Fire, Storm, Sewage, and Mold Remediation. Headquartered in Kannapolis, NC (a suburb of Charlotte), Metrolina Restoration services not only the state of North Carolina but many states across the country. What started as a small company has evolved into a national presence bringing the same level of professionalism, family values, and personal attention our clients in North Carolina have grown accustomed to. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

11/02/2020

I hired West Renovations to replace my 17 year old deck. John and his crew exceeded my expectations! The builders were on time, courteous and friendly, and they did a great job! I LOVE my new deck and couldn’t be happier with the whole process. I’ll be using theses guys in the future for other projects. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Deck Tear off and Rebuild

Category decks,small appliance repair

anything -- nothing is too small to handle.