ARROW DISPOSAL

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2004

PO BOX 472

Harrisburg, NC 28075

Proud Member of Super Service Award for 11 Straight Years! Dumpster rental servicing the metro Charlotte area. Same day delivery, fast and reliable. With over 20 years of experience, we are #1 in the field of dumpster rental. Arrow Disposal Inc. earned the Angie’s List “Super Service Award” in

10/22/2020

Lynn S.

We needed a 20yd dumpster to clear out an old barn. Patrick was great and had the driver bring it out the next day. It was just the size we needed. The driver was great and even showed us how to open the back gate. They picked it up when they said they would and even cleaned up under the dumpster. I’d definitely recommend Arrow to anyone needing a dumpster.

Description of Work
Needed 20yd dumpster

04/14/2017

Jeffry S.

Arrow delivered the dumpster within a 24 hour notice and picked up the dump within 24 hours when we were finished. The driver swept our drive and ensured all was cleaned up prior to leaving. They were most professional, we were extremely pleased with their service and would definitely use their company again.

Description of Work
Our home remodel project required a dumpster to handle the debris.

02/15/2017

Richard T.

Great. They were prompt in delivery and pickup

Description of Work
Trash removal

Category dumpster service

thank you will pass on to the drivers

09/26/2016

George G.

Arranging the rental was easy. Delivery of the unit and pick-up went as scheduled. Service was excellent and friendly.

Description of Work
Dumpster rental.

06/28/2016

Janice S.

Cannot say enough good things about this company. They came through for me at a very critical time while cleaning out my deceased mother's home. These folks are extremely reliable, professional, very friendly and caring! I highly recommend this company. If I ever have need for a dumpster again, Arrow will be the first and only company I call.

Description of Work
Residential dumpster rental

12/11/2015

Sara A.

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Arrow Disposal. While working on a remodeling project at my home, I contacted a large dumpster rental company in the Charlotte metro area. After several days and broken promises, the large company still hadn't delivered the dumpster as scheduled, and construction debris was piling up in my yard and driveway. With a quick search on Angieslist, I was able to locate Arrow Disposal and soon discovered why they are so highly rated. From my first contact with Jerry at Arrow Disposal, the service was efficient and well-executed. Jerry couldn't have been nicer or more professional. Their rates are reasonable and in-line with similar providers. Jerry had a dumpster delivered to my house in less than two hours from my initial phone call. The dumpster was placed exactly where I asked without incident. When I needed to keep the dumpster beyond the agreed time period, Jerry was very accommodating in extending my rental. I am so grateful to have found a reliable and professional service provider such as Arrow Disposal. I will not hesitate to use them in the future and to recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
I had a 10-yard dumpster delivered and retrieved from my home.

Category dumpster service

Thanks for you're business!

08/27/2015

Mina (aka Zan) and Jason T.

They delivered on time (in fact very early the day we ordered. And after we filled it up with all the clutter and renovation mess, they picked it up with no issues and totally on time. We couldn't have asked for better service. Awesome company, Extremely well presented business. And absolutely NO ISSUES. They are awesome.

Description of Work
Delivered a disposable garbage bin to assist us with a renovation/decluttering of our home. AWESOME COMPANY!!!

Category dumpster service

thanks for you're business !

08/26/2015

Troy F.

Pretty good, obviously. :-)

Description of Work
I'm relocating to Denver from Charlotte. That's plenty of stress on its own without any problems getting things done on the to-do list. Jerry at Arrow Disposal promptly quoted verbally, scheduled and delivered a dumpster to my home, picked it up upon request AFTER the date I'd originally stated (with no pressure along the way and just complete ease of business). He also charged an extremely reasonable price while providing nothing but good-natured and professional exchanges.

Category dumpster service

thanks for you're business!

08/21/2015

Mark M.

Arrow was great to work with. We needed a few extra days on the rental and they were completely flexible. Arrow offers great service at a very good price.

Description of Work
We rented a 20 cubic yard dumpster from Arrow.

08/15/2015

BRENDA C.

Every time I call Arrow they do exactly what they say they'll do. They deliver and pickup their roll-off dumpsters in a timely manner and make my life easier.

Description of Work
Provided roll-off large dumpster

07/24/2015

ashvin P.

This service was excellent. A dumpster was brought to our site next morning of the original call. It was also picked up within 3 hours of my request to do so. This was one fee for everything paid up front. They were very prompt, courteous, and a joy to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
dumpster service provided on time.

06/22/2015

Kathi S.

Jerry with Arrow Disposal was wonderful to work with. He brought the roll off dumpster when we requested it and allowed us to keep it for as long as we needed it. After having the dumpster for 10 days, I called and asked if we could keep it another week. We needed to clean out our garage and detached building after my husband came home from work each day and because it has been so hot we were not able to complete our project as quickly as we had hoped. Arrow was very understanding and told me to just call when we were through with it. Excellent customer service. I had called several companies and Arrow beat the others' prices by $200. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Arrow brought a 15 yd roll off dumpster when requested and picked it up when notified.

Category dumpster service

Thanks for you're business!

05/31/2015

Jennifer R.

Was a fantastic experience and I'll use them again and would highly recommend to others!

Description of Work
Jerry delivered a dumpster on Sunday. He didn't think he'd be able to do that at first, then called me back about 10 minutes later and said he could have the dumpster to me within 45 minutes! Said to just call him when it was ready to be picked up.

05/17/2015

Marlene M.

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Arrow Disposal. They went above and beyond my expectations. I will use them again as well as recommended them to anybody needing dumpster rental.

Description of Work
Dumpster was delivered it is a 2 car wide driveway and one of my cars was parked to one side of the driveway. The dumpster was not able to go any closer to the garage due to the car being in the way. I appreciated them coming back to move the dumpster after I moved the car. I was told it was no problem, the driver came back in about 20 minutes and moved it to the location I wanted. We needed it longer than the normal amount of time to clean out my deceased sisters home.

04/18/2015

DAVID C.

Second time I've used Arrow Disposal and will continue if needed. Great service and they appreciate your business. Pick up and deliver were exactly as promised. They even waived a few days of usage after the week was up. Doubt any of the others would do that in that they quoted a daily rate past 7 days. Use this company. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Supplied dumpster

04/15/2015

Tamara W.

Arrow Disposal delivered a dumpster to my home for cleaning out my attic, crawl space and lots of 'junk' in my closets. They were very courteous and helpful from beginning to end. Delivery was prompt and so was the pickup. Both the manager and drivers were knowledgeable and provided all of the information I needed to know about what was allowed in the container. I would be very happy to recommend Arrow Disposal to anyone that is looking for a company to provide dumpsters for their home or business.

Description of Work
Delivered and picked up a dumpster to my home.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

01/28/2015

Bryon K.

The drop off and pick up were both on-time. No delays. Zero issues. They were great.

Description of Work
I rented 2 dumpsters 20yard dumpster (seperate times).

01/14/2015

Stephanie H.

Jerry is always very professional and provided 24 hour turnaround on both drop off and pick up. The rates are fair and another benefit is that he allows flexibility in how much time you can have the dumpster. We actually used 3 dumpsters during our rehab project so that extra time helped out a lot. I would use this company again and recommend them to others. His drivers were also very friendly as well. Jerry provides great service and cares about his clients.

Description of Work
Dropped off and picked up construction dumpsters.

01/08/2015

Jeanette N.

Jerry was very friendly and easy to work with. They dropped off the dumpster the same day and picked up the date requested. His driver was also very friendly and put the dumpster where I request (which was in a tight spot). Amazing! Their price was also very competitive with others.

Description of Work
Dumpster rental.

Category dumpster service

THANK YOU FOR THE BUSINESS!

01/02/2015

DAVID C.

Arrow returned my call immediately, gave me a better price than anyone, dropped the container off the next day, placed the container just where I wanted it, and picked it up the next day I requested removal. Although it was a rental for 1 week, Arrow did not attempt to charge me for a few extra days of usage. Really a great company who I will use again this month.

Description of Work
Provided a waste container to my residence

12/11/2014

Steven L.

Our experience with Jerry Frakes was a refreshing experience in professionalism, courtesy and fairness. Through a time issue on our part, my wife and I were not able to finish filling the dumpster by the pick up date originally agreed to. He was more than nice about an extra week or two at a nominal cost. I will absolutely call him again when I need his services again. This guy runs his business believing that customer service is job one.

Description of Work
Provide 10 yard dumpster service.

09/24/2014

dee W.

This service was excellent. A dumpster was brought to our site within 2 hours of the original call. It was also picked up within 2 hours of my request to do so. This was one fee for everything paid up front. They were very prompt, courteous, and a joy to work with. I would highly recommend them. D Dickenson

Description of Work
supplied dumpster

Category dumpster service

Thank you for you're business?

09/15/2014

Kevin S.

Arrow dumpster service was excellent. They dropped off the dumpster right when they said they would and picked up within a couple hours of me calling. This was a big deal to us because we needed to get another dumpster from another company (we would have reused Arrow but we needed a larger dumpster than they provided) and we needed the Arrow dumpster gone ASAP. Thank you for the service, and I will use in the future should need be.

Description of Work
Provided a dumpster for our home rennovation.

09/11/2014

Joshua F.

My fiancee and I bought a house recently in March 2014. We have started and completed two major renovations projects on the home since the purchase. Both times I have used Arrow Disposal for my dumpster needs. They are extremely friendly, easy to work with, and their prices are competitive. What sets Arrow apart from all other dumpster companies in the Charlotte is the fact that they allow you to use the dumpster for weeks for the same base price other companies charge for 3 days. They also allow you a 2 ton limit for a 10 yard dumpster when other companies only allow 1 ton. In addition, both times we have used Arrow they have dropped off and retrieved the dumpster within a 24 hour window of requesting service. Simply put, this is a great company and we will continue to use them for all of our dumpster needs. You can't go wrong with Arrow!

Description of Work
Dropped off a 10 yd dumpster within 24 hrs of call for request. Picked up full dumpster within 24 hrs of calling to have it retrieved.

08/14/2014

Julia C.

Arrow Disposal dumpster company were wonderful to work with. To begin with they were very professional and courteous on the phone. They were very customer service oriented and catered to our tight schedule by delivering the dumpster we needed immediately. They were very helpful in selecting the dumpster size as well. All we did was describe the scope of the project and they were able to help pick the size, which ended up saving us money! The delivery was smooth. The driver was very nice and demonstrated his professionalism and skill by manipulating some rough terrain in order to place the dumpster in the best location for us, despite it being more difficult for him. We would certainly recommend them and will be using them for all of our future dumpster needs! Thanks Jerry!

Description of Work
Jerry provided us with a dumpster during our home renovation project.

Category dumpster service

Thank you for your business!

Ajs JunkIt

We are a insured, veteran own, family ran junk removal and hauling company. Our focus is attention to detail and we strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We provide veteran, first responders and senior citizens discounts.

Dumpster Dog

We provide Junk Removal and Dumpster Rentals in the Charlotte and surrounding areas. We are a family owned local business who makes customer satisfaction a priority. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

SQS Junk Removal

We offer full-service junk removal to make your experience as convenient as possible. Locally owned and operated we will go above and beyond to clear your space out of unwanted items so you can focus on something else. - Residential junk removal: *Electronics *Appliances *Bicycles *Carpeting & Rugs *Construction Waste *Furniture *Televisions *Yard waste *Garbage & Refuse *Rims *Debris *Household Trash *Carpeting & Rugs *General Rubbish *Dumpster Alternative Junk *Hot Tubs & Jacuzzis *Yard waste removal -Commercial Junk Removal: *Desks & cubicles *Chairs & furniture *Filing cabinets *Countertops *Shelves & storage *Files & records *Computers & monitors *Printers & scanners *Copy & fax machines *Paper shredders *Projection equipment & TV's *Foreclosure cleanouts *Restoration & renovation projects - construction & masonry cleanouts *E-waste removal *Scrap metal removal - Dumpster Rental. 15 yard - Packing. We will assist you packing when you are moving. - Janitorial services - We offer full service residential and commercial cleaning. After disaster cleaning, we will do all the heavy lifting and cleaning to ease your stress and get back to normal - Demolition services.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    $10.00

DUMPSTER RENTAL FOR CLEAN UP OR CONSTRUCTION. RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL.