ARROW DISPOSAL

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2004

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Proud Member of Super Service Award for 11 Straight Years! Dumpster rental servicing the metro Charlotte area. Same day delivery, fast and reliable. With over 20 years of experience, we are #1 in the field of dumpster rental. Arrow Disposal Inc. earned the Angie’s List “Super Service Award” in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. 2017, 2018, 2019.2020...

Veterans Easy Trash Service

Veterans Easy Trash Service (VETS) brings the military's hard work, character, and discipline to you. We do junk removal, bulk trash pickup, yard waste removal, and dumpster rentals in Charlotte. We also perform residential and community waste management services. It can be hard to find the right professional to provide these services to you. We guarantee that we will be the most accessible and professional junk removal and waste management company you can find in the Charlotte area. As an Army Officer, I know how to do things right the first time. Find out how simple we can make junk removal and waste management for you in Charlotte. Simplicity, guaranteed.

Offers by Veterans Easy Trash Service on Angi
SQS Junk Removal

We offer full-service junk removal to make your experience as convenient as possible. Locally owned and operated we will go above and beyond to clear your space out of unwanted items so you can focus on something else. - Residential junk removal: *Electronics *Appliances *Bicycles *Carpeting & Rugs *Construction Waste *Furniture *Televisions *Yard waste *Garbage & Refuse *Rims *Debris *Household Trash *Carpeting & Rugs *General Rubbish *Dumpster Alternative Junk *Hot Tubs & Jacuzzis *Yard waste removal -Commercial Junk Removal: *Desks & cubicles *Chairs & furniture *Filing cabinets *Countertops *Shelves & storage *Files & records *Computers & monitors *Printers & scanners *Copy & fax machines *Paper shredders *Projection equipment & TV's *Foreclosure cleanouts *Restoration & renovation projects - construction & masonry cleanouts *E-waste removal *Scrap metal removal - Dumpster Rental. 15 yard - Packing. We will assist you packing when you are moving. - Janitorial services - We offer full service residential and commercial cleaning. After disaster cleaning, we will do all the heavy lifting and cleaning to ease your stress and get back to normal - Demolition services.

Reliance General Contractors

10/22/2020

We needed a 20yd dumpster to clear out an old barn. Patrick was great and had the driver bring it out the next day. It was just the size we needed. The driver was great and even showed us how to open the back gate. They picked it up when they said they would and even cleaned up under the dumpster. I’d definitely recommend Arrow to anyone needing a dumpster.

Description of Work
Needed 20yd dumpster

04/14/2017

Arrow delivered the dumpster within a 24 hour notice and picked up the dump within 24 hours when we were finished. The driver swept our drive and ensured all was cleaned up prior to leaving. They were most professional, we were extremely pleased with their service and would definitely use their company again.

Description of Work
Our home remodel project required a dumpster to handle the debris.

02/15/2017

Great. They were prompt in delivery and pickup

Description of Work
Trash removal

Category dumpster service

thank you will pass on to the drivers

09/26/2016

Arranging the rental was easy. Delivery of the unit and pick-up went as scheduled. Service was excellent and friendly.

Description of Work
Dumpster rental.

06/28/2016

Cannot say enough good things about this company. They came through for me at a very critical time while cleaning out my deceased mother's home. These folks are extremely reliable, professional, very friendly and caring! I highly recommend this company. If I ever have need for a dumpster again, Arrow will be the first and only company I call.

Description of Work
Residential dumpster rental

12/11/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Arrow Disposal. While working on a remodeling project at my home, I contacted a large dumpster rental company in the Charlotte metro area. After several days and broken promises, the large company still hadn't delivered the dumpster as scheduled, and construction debris was piling up in my yard and driveway. With a quick search on Angieslist, I was able to locate Arrow Disposal and soon discovered why they are so highly rated. From my first contact with Jerry at Arrow Disposal, the service was efficient and well-executed. Jerry couldn't have been nicer or more professional. Their rates are reasonable and in-line with similar providers. Jerry had a dumpster delivered to my house in less than two hours from my initial phone call. The dumpster was placed exactly where I asked without incident. When I needed to keep the dumpster beyond the agreed time period, Jerry was very accommodating in extending my rental. I am so grateful to have found a reliable and professional service provider such as Arrow Disposal. I will not hesitate to use them in the future and to recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
I had a 10-yard dumpster delivered and retrieved from my home.

08/27/2015

They delivered on time (in fact very early the day we ordered. And after we filled it up with all the clutter and renovation mess, they picked it up with no issues and totally on time. We couldn't have asked for better service. Awesome company, Extremely well presented business. And absolutely NO ISSUES. They are awesome.

Description of Work
Delivered a disposable garbage bin to assist us with a renovation/decluttering of our home. AWESOME COMPANY!!!

08/26/2015

Pretty good, obviously. :-)

Description of Work
I'm relocating to Denver from Charlotte. That's plenty of stress on its own without any problems getting things done on the to-do list. Jerry at Arrow Disposal promptly quoted verbally, scheduled and delivered a dumpster to my home, picked it up upon request AFTER the date I'd originally stated (with no pressure along the way and just complete ease of business). He also charged an extremely reasonable price while providing nothing but good-natured and professional exchanges.

08/21/2015

Arrow was great to work with. We needed a few extra days on the rental and they were completely flexible. Arrow offers great service at a very good price.

Description of Work
We rented a 20 cubic yard dumpster from Arrow.

08/15/2015

Every time I call Arrow they do exactly what they say they'll do. They deliver and pickup their roll-off dumpsters in a timely manner and make my life easier.

Description of Work
Provided roll-off large dumpster

Category dumpster rental service

DUMPSTER RENTAL FOR CLEAN UP OR CONSTRUCTION. RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check