Absolute Plumbing Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2016

We are a small family owned and operated business.We strive to deliver a prompt, affordable service with quality products. For your convenience we accept cash, check and all major credit cards. There are also senior, military and local discounts available to those that qualify....

Lockhart plumbing & drain cleaning

We are a local plumbing company service if the Outer Banks of North Carolina. We are a smallChristian, family oriented, company rooted in the community dedicated to providing quantity affordable services.

11/18/2019

Marshall C.

Serviceman arrived as scheduled and repairs were completed in a timely, quality manner. Work was performed next day after calling to request repairs.

Description of Work
Plumbing leak repair

07/29/2019

Susan E.

Business owner provided installation in a timely and extremely knowledgeable and user friendly demeanor. We prefer to hire local businesses to manage our home repairs and yes we would most certainly welcome him back into our home!

Description of Work
Replacement water heater.

Category water heater repair

05/02/2019

SHARON P.

It was under warranty and Ken's guy Kevin replaced it. We were charged for the work. Absolute Plumbing has always been good plumbers for us. We started when it was just Ken and a buddy. Now they have several people working there and all have been really nice. I would recommend and plan to continue using them.

Description of Work
We had a on demand water heater replaced

01/21/2019

Kim C.

Dave was very rude and sketchy. He didn't tell me what he was doing along way Or tell me I would be out of hot water for 3 days! Took 3 hrs to drain Hot water heater. Will never do business with again.

Description of Work
Hot water heater

Category water heater repair

01/11/2019

Anthony F.

I arrived at my vacation house and found the hot water heater not working. As I arrived on the Christmas holiday weekend and had guests arriving I was concerned about the repair. I called Absolute Plumbing (I have used them in the past). I received an immediate call back from Sara. She arranged a service call, Dave the mechanic determined the hot water heater had failed and needed replacement. Sara coordinated the permitting, the installation and replacement for the same day. The entire team was fantastic. We had hot water the same day. I would use no one else Tony Fiore

Description of Work
Emergency replacement of Hot Water Heater

01/07/2019

Steve G.

Perfectly. Not only do I use them for my personal residence, I also use them for my business. I'd reccomend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Water Heater, Plumbing for Sink, Tub Drain

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

10/09/2018

Dan F.

Repair done quickly and professionally. I will continue to call Absolute Plumbing when I need a plumber.

Description of Work
Repair water leaking from flex line to water heater

09/20/2018

David S.

I have used this company several times over the last 3-4 years. When I called I informed them that this was not an emergency, an appointment was arranged for the next afternoon. The plumber arrived as promised and completed the job in a timely manner. They are always willing to take the time to explain what needs to be done and why,.

Description of Work
Had a faulty outside faucet that needed repair or replacement.

07/29/2018

doug R.

Absolute does very good work at reasonable prices.

Description of Work
multi plumbing issues

06/26/2018

john S.

Technician came same day as called. Water line repaired and water to house turned on. Excellent responsiveness.

Description of Work
water line to house was broken

Category plumbing

We offer a prompt and dependable service in most aspects of residential and commercial plumbing. We specialize in faucet replacement, tank less water heaters, electric water heaters, drain cleaning, Quest water line replacement, toilet repair and replacement and general plumbing system care and maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal