PRISM CUSTOM PAINTING

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2010

Prism Custom Painting Inc. has been proudly serving Wilmington, Hampstead and their greater surrounding areas since 1997. We provide all interior and exterior painting needs. Estimates are always free!...

AB&C Painting Company

AB&C Painting has been in business for over 40 years. We do all aspects of Interior and Exterior painting. Pressure washing, Deck staining. You can check our web site for past and present projects. Our Company comes highly recommended. We never ask for any money until the job is finished and your satisfied.

Five Star Painting of Wilmington

Whether you are looking to change the colors of your home , or simply freshen things up. Five Star Painting can do the job inside and out. Experience the quality and great pricing of a trusted, national painting company. We are always clean, on time, and on budget. Nothing can make a home fell like new quicker then a fresh coat of paint. You Pick the color we do the rest.

Offers by Five Star Painting of Wilmington on Angi
Brush & Ladder Restoration & Painting

As licensed contractors, we provide our clients with a comprehensive approach to all of their projects, specializing in a a wide range of services. Since we founded our business in 2000, we’ve been committed to our clients’ needs and satisfaction. Do you have a project or idea in mind that you want to get started on? We are here to make it happen. Get in touch to learn what we can do for you today.

06/11/2021

Prism painted the exterior of our beach house. Pressure washed first, then caulked every butt-joint in the Hardieplank siding, then 2 coats of a new color. Excellent job all the way around. Perfect clean-up.

Description of Work
exterior of beach house

Category house painters

11/23/2017

Fantastic.

Description of Work
Primed all walls and ceilings through the interior of the house. They then painted 2coats of paint on walls and one coat of white on ceilings.

10/20/2016

Jim & his crew were amazing! Fast, detailed, clean and a fair price. I contacted Jim to give me a quote and that same weekend he was available. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
My 2 living rooms, dining room, kitchen, foyer, hallway, laundry room and 3.5 bathrooms were done in 3 days. I didn't have any furniture in the home, I'm sure that helped to sleep up the process. All I did was give him my wall colors and 3 days later my house looked amazing. The color lines were clean and the walls were smooth. I .

08/09/2016

Prism did an excellent job. Our cabinets look fantastic and for a good price. It only took two days of work, and they took our doors to their shop to spray paint. The painter was very nice and professional. I highly recommend this if you want to refresh you kitchen but don't want to dish out a bunch of money for refacing.

Description of Work
We had our kitchen cabinets repainted. We could only find two companies that did this kind of work. Prism's quote was half that of the other guy.

04/29/2016

Description of Work
Prism does a great job! Whether inside or out, you get a quality job. They came highly recommended by the neighbors.

Category interior painters

Painting, pressure washing, staining, sealing, acid washing,cabinet painting, light carpentry, drywall repair and more.