Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2009

20180 US HWY 17N

Hampstead, NC 28443

Carpet & upholstery experts Water Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation. Additional DBAs - Finesse Pro Services, Inc, Finesse Carpet Cleaning & Restoration. Additional email - info@finesseproserv.com....

10/23/2015

greg W.

Outstanding company!!! Arrived on time. Called ten minutes prior to arrival. Matt and Brian were well groomed, polite, and knowledgeable. They did an amazing job. Everything looks brand new. It's nice to find a company that honors its commitment to customer satisfaction. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again in the future. Well Done!!!!!!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and upholstery

03/11/2015

Catherine M.

They are really quick. They have very good deals of cleaning like after one room cleaning other room $25 something like this. They are really understanding. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpet.

08/03/2014

Jessica & Joe A.

I have called Finesse Pro Services twice and recommended them to our friends who were moving and just needing cleaning. They arrived on time and were very quick and professional with their job. They were very friendly and considerate of my pets and baby. They also do carpet repair and provided a free estimate, but wasn't able to do it that day. We have a hole in our carpet that our dog chewed out and he explained the process thoroughly and said he could take a piece of carpet from the closet and fix it quickly. We will definitely be using them for any of our carpet needs. Great company!

Description of Work
Cleaned 2 bedrooms and did the hallway in front for free.

06/18/2014

Stanley S.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet

04/30/2014

Jim M.

They came and completed the job I hired them to do. They quoted me a price over the phone but when they got here they charged me an extra $25 for moving the furniture.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

I would like to address the concern raised over pricing. The moving of small pieces of furniture (end tables, coffee tables, night stands, chairs, stools, etc.) is included in our price. If we are asked to move sofas, loveseats, beds, etc,, we do charge a small fee for that. Our rationale for this approach is that the vast majority of our customers do not want us moving their large pieces of furniture because they don't often move their furniture and the carpet is not dirty underneath those areas. It takes time to move furniture in a room, prespray under it, clean it, then move it back and prespray and clean the area where the furniture was moved. Rather than build that extra time into our normal prices and make everyone pay for a service they don't want, we charge the small percentage of customers a small fee for our extra time spent. We strive to keep our prices as low as possible while still providing excellent service giving our customers the best value for their dollar.

02/28/2014

Catherine M.

We loved them. They did a great job. They were straight.

Description of Work
We used the services Finesse Pro Services-Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning twice. We used them once for carpet and then the second one was for carpet repair. We checked Angie's List and some of the ratings that how we chose them first and then when they did a good job of cleaning the carpet, we found out that they did carpet repair as well so chose them again.

09/30/2013

steve B.

Came on time, did exactly what we wanted. The two men on the crew were polite, clean cut and had a very professional demeanor about them. Would use them again for this service.

Description of Work
Cleaned three rooms of carpet and a staircase!

08/20/2012

Lynne I.

They are efficient and do a miraculous job cleaning the carpet. This is a tenent house, so the carpet can get pretty horrible, but they do a great job cleaning it. They also remove so much water after the cleaning process that it only takes 4 hours before you can walk on the carpet.

Description of Work
The clean the carpets in the entire house, which is about 2200 sq ft, including moving furniture.

01/25/2012

Jean H.

They were very nice and everything but the pet smells in the carpet returned shortly after they cleaned it.

Description of Work
I had carpets cleaned.

12/05/2011

Casey S.

I was impressed that I was given an exact time frame (within 30 minutes) for the arrival and the schedule was right on. The gentlemen that came to my home were professionally dressed and acted in the same manner. They took great care with any items they moved for the cleaning service and did an impeccable job. Top notch and well worth the money!

Description of Work
I used Finesse Carpet Cleaning for cleaning the carpets in my home, as well as the furniture in the living room. They were able to get out stains that other cleaners were unsuccessful with in the past. My carpet looks the best it has in years! The furniture was in need of cleaning because our dogs like to sleep on it and it was beginning to smell. The odor is gone and the furniture was dry within 30 minutes so there was no down time! Thanks Finesse -- I will definitely call on you again!

11/10/2011

Carolyn F.

Excellent job and service.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

04/20/2011

Sharon A.

Although we have rented cleaners in the past to do it ourselves, it is quite evident from the results the equipment Finesse uses is far superior. The 15 year old carpet looks NEW!! My husband has a cleaning company and even he was amazed at the results. Everyone was friendly and responsive.

Description of Work
They cleaned all carpets, including stairs, at our beach house.

05/28/2010

Bill H.

The quality of work was good. The price was a little higher than I had thought, however, they were very thorough.

Description of Work
Carpet steam cleaning

05/07/2010

William H.

The phone contact gave us all info up front plus was able to set a date to do the carpets as well . We were also asked about stains & worn areas which alot of companys wait to hit you with afterwards . This is the best company from Wilmington to Jacksonville , we own a cleaning company & have had many carpets cleaned - this is the most Profesional & Customer oriented company we have dealt with . We Thank God that we have found them & will have them clean our personal home again soon !

Description of Work
We had a duplex carpets cleaned , on both sides .

04/06/2009

Jean H.

My first experience was the person who answer the phone who was very knowledgeable and helpful and gave me an estimate when I described what I needed done. Except for 2 little rugs I added that up the price just a little bit, the estimate was accurate. I was able to get an appointment quickly and they came right on time. They were able to get all but the hall runner (which is OK since the dog messed on the runner anyway the next day) really clean. The runner did turn out better than I expected. They were quiet and professional and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned 2 room carpets, a 8x6 rug and a hall runner. The rug and runner was treated for pet stains and also treated to try and prevent future stains.

Brightview Pressure Washing

top quality cleaning services at affordable prices

Right Coast Solutions

Right Coast Solutions is a local home repair and design company. We perform sheet rock work, painting, flooring, mold and trim, as well as, design and build custom kitchen and bathroom counters. Any home repair you have we can tackle for you with professionalism and care that we would put into our own homes. Call for a free estimate.

Floorz To Your Doorz

We are a Mohawk Design @ Home Full Service Flooring Company. We bring our showroom to you in the comfort of your home. We offer a full line of flooring and window treatments to meet all your design needs. We offer a free in home design consultation. Ask about what promotion we are currently offering. We always offer free financing! We love your referrals on Angies List!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Fire & smoke damage.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning

How is Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning overall rated?

Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning open?

Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning is open:

What payment options does Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning provide

Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning offer free estimates?

Yes, Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning offers free project estimates.

Does Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning offer a senior discount?

No, Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning does not offer a senior discount.

Does Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning offer emergency services?

Yes, Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning?

Yes, Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning offers warranties.

What services does Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning offer?

Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning offers the following services: Carpet & upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning/sealing/dyeing, Odor removal (specializing in pet odors), spot and stain removal, carpet dyeing, super fast drying time. Flood water extraction, water damage restoration Pressure washing.

Are there any services Finesse Pro Services - Carpet&Upholstery Cleaning does not offer?

Fire & smoke damage.