West Shore Home

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2011

West Shore Home, formerly Brytons LLC is a turnkey remodeling company. We specialize in bathroom remodels and window replacement. The key to our success is the product selection we offer. Our bathtubs and showers are 100% acrylic, NOT fiberglass. They come in a variety of elegant colors and our backed by a lifetime warranty against discoloration. It's the best value of any remodeling project you can do in your home. The showrooms are located in Greenville, New Bern, Wilmington, Winston Salem, Columbia, Charleston and Cary. Check our website for showroom hours....

Happy Floors Installations

Happy Floors is a full service company that sale and installs various floor coverings. We are dedicated to ensuring that all of your new flooring installations are installed to CFI (Certified Flooring Installer) standards. In short, why risk your new floors with a possible good install, When with Happy Floors ( Where every floor is a happy floor) you are guaranteed to have a Happy Floor or we don’t get paid. All installs come with a 3yr installation warranty. We look forward to hearing from you, and I hope you have an amazing and eventful day.

Best Hardwood Flooring

Hardwood and Laminate flooring is our specialty. Owner on every job and we do 1 job at a time. **Best contact would be call or text me directly, or message me on facebook.*** Andrew Slatton 919-395-5706

Express Floors

We do it all here at Express Floors LLC! If you are looking to install new flooring we offer tile, hardwood, vinyl, vinyl repairs, LVP, LVP install, granite and quartz countertops and carpet flooring We also offer carpet cleaning services to keep your carpets looking new. Looking to remodel? We can give you the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams and help you transform your home.

07/27/2021

Tarsha G.

The wonderful installers Avi & Diquan did a great job!!!. They were professional & very respectful to me. They kept me informed, showed me the progress & answered any questions I asked.

Description of Work
Walk in shower

Category bathtub refinishing

01/08/2021

Norma P.

EXCELLENT from start to finish! Designer/salesman thoroughly explained the process, costs, options, and payment plans. He was not pushy and thoroughly answered our questions and concerns. Installers were very professional and kept us updated as to what was going on and what was left to do. They removed all debris and cleaned up after themselves! We highly recommend them and will definitely hire them again for future projects!!

Description of Work
Removed bathtub and replaced with walk-in shower

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

01/08/2021

Rob P.

Worst home owner experience ever. I got about 6 estimates before settling on WSH. They got the price right and sold me on their own experienced installation crew, what a joke. The windows look nice but the installation was horrible. They came here with out a plan and an untrained crew. It felt like they were experimenting on my home. I had to stop them several time and point out poor craftsmanship that would have allowed water to enter my home. They put vinyl J channel on my Hardy home and also used aluminum to wrap brick molding. They damaged just about every windows interior trim and did nothing to repair or repaint over the damage. They showed up with a clear window for my bathroom when I ordered obscure. They took out the large picture window in my kitchen and realized their window was the wrong size. They scabbed back in the old window which looked horrible. I had to wait about and additional 6 months for the 2 wrong windows. The bathroom window was about an inch short in every direction so they shimmed it, pumped in insulating foam and then put 1/4 round molding in my bathroom window to hide the gap. Some of the vinyl J channels they pumped full of caulk. The whole thing is a nightmare. They also said they would help with financing and obtained the authorization code and at the end of the first trip notified the finance company the job was complete and extracted full payment. I had to protest and spend hours getting them to return 50% until the job was complete. I was so fed up after the second visit I was just like get out of my home and my life. I can only imagine these windows giving me issues down the road simply due to the poor installation. The are horrible to deal with and do terrible work. I give them a 0 out of 10 rating.

Description of Work
Replace all windows in home.

Category replacement windows

05/24/2017

Lisa S.

Everything went very smoothly and we love the end result!

Description of Work
Shower Replacement

05/23/2017

Geoffrey R.

I could not have asked for an easier, less stressful experience then what I received from Brytons. Everyone I came into contact with at Brytons was the upmost professional.

Description of Work
We replaced an old, ugly, dated looking tile shower and tub with a beautiful looking acrylic shower.

05/17/2017

Richard B.

It took quite a few weeks to get the installation but they did it all in one day. The new shower looks wonderful. I went with a shower rod and curtain rather than the shower doors. It saved quite a bit of money and it will be so much easier to keep clean. The quality of work done by the guy who did my install was fantastic.

Description of Work
Had a shower replaced. Old tile shower was 30 years old and the tiles were starting to crack and break loose. I had already had some repaired before so it was time to replace the shower.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

05/02/2017

madelyn B.

Both sales person and installers were knowledgeable, prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Replacement of a tiled shower. Including replacing sheet rock, flooring, and fixtures and putting in completely new acrylic, no-mold, no- mildew walls.

Category bathtub refinishing

Everyone at Brytons is thankful that you chose us for the project. I feel so fortunate to have so many great customers and employees! Barry

04/27/2017

Deborah C.

couldn't get past setting up a quote because they need proof of money first & then will use all money have , should do like any other company give quote on what needs to be done and not scam insurance company's.

Description of Work
handy cap bathroom

Category home remodeling

Please call me, Barry Dyer, at 919-649-2746. I am extremely confused by the review and would like to see if there was an error on our part or if there is miscommunication. I have no records of you in our system, otherwise I would contact you directly. What makes this review confusing to me is that we don't work with insurance claims. We work directly with homeowners, and of course, we visit homeowners free of charge. So, I ask that you call me so that I can get a better understanding of what occurred.

03/24/2017

Brenda H.

What a pleasure it was to work with Brytons from the first visit with the salesman to completion. While not inexpensive for the scope of the project, it was well worth it to only work with one craftsman (except for the sheet rocker) who completed the entire job start to finish in 4 days, as promised. Brytons kept to every promise they made along the way. A requested switch out of faucets was handled effortlessly. Also piece of mind knowing they will come back within 12 months if needed, to re-caulk. We love the end product and the bath towels that were delivered as a thank you!

Description of Work
Guest bathroom remodel

03/24/2017

Lee M.

Designer was great and found specific types of bath accessories I requested and the types of low-mainenance/ mold-free tile work. Installer was excellent and very personable. Only issues were associated with absence of co-worker - the plan was to have 2 installers working together but something happened to second guy. So, job took a bit longer than projected.

Description of Work
Replaced all cabinetry and fixtures in master bath with new layout providing better storage and large stall shower with bench.

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

Thank you so much for your business and your kind words. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks again! Barry Dyer, owner.

West Shore Home

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2011

834 Rivit St

Greenville, NC 27834

Bathroom Remodeling – Showers, Bathtubs, Walk-In Showers & Tubs, Custom Bathrooms, Handicap Accessible Bathrooms, Bath Accessories, Vanities, Faucets, & Toilets, & Build-A-Bath Service. Window replacement, window installation, double-hung windows, single-hung windows, garden windows, bay windows, picture windows, sliding windows, casement windows, sliding patio doors, safety windows, energy efficient windows, custom windows, Hurricane windows, impact resistant windows, Energy Star windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available