B & M Home Improvements

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2011

5734 NC 43 S.

Greenville, NC 27858

Servicing Pitt, Lenoir and surrounding areas 6 employees on hand. We have sub contractors for specialty services. Charges determined by the job. Emergency service after hours fee. View our website at http://www.bandmhome.com/ 100 mile radius from Greenville counties....

tile installation (12)flooring (10)home remodeling (6)door installation (5)interior painting (5)handyman (5)drywall (5)woodworking (4)general contractors (4)Patios (3)roofing (2)lighting (2)

05/23/2021

I absolutely love this company. Very professional. The owner is down to earth and easy to speak with. The 2 guys that performed the duties were extremely nice and pleasant. Their work ethic is top notch and I have 0 complaints. They came back everyday until the job was completed.

Description of Work
Painting in the living room and along the walls in the hallway going up the staircase. Replacement of wood around door frame and reattached of glass storm door. Wood floors put down in living room.

Category flooring contractor,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

Review for B & M Home Improvements - 5734 NC 43 S., Greenville, NC - 39342241

Hey Mrs. [Member Name Removed]!! :) We are so happy you are pleased with your floor! Thank you for your kind words and please dont hesitate to call us if you need any further assistance. We really enjoyed working for you and Mr. [Member Name Removed].

04/16/2021

Brett and his workmen were pleasant, knowledgeable, respectful and worked hard. The bathrooms were in terrible shape and they look great now. Estimate was accurate and reasonable. The add-ons that became necessary were very few and reasonably priced as well. I did not feel that he was trying to price gauge me at all. Very satisfied with the experience.

Description of Work
Update upstairs bathroom and full remodel of downstairs bathroom.

Category drywall,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

09/26/2020

They did an awesome job. Good attention to detail and finished quickly.

Description of Work
repair subfloor in bathroom

Category contractors,flooring contractor,doors

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

09/14/2020

Bret and Anthony did a fantastic job. Nice to work with, excellent work. The came when they told me they would be here, even for the free estimate. I can't say enough good things about their work ethics. They will definitely be called again.

Description of Work
replacement of some boards on deck, replace mailbox, shutter reattachment, flag bracket

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for your review! We are so glad that you are happy with our work! Please call us if we can ever help in the future.

05/20/2020

Very well 2 guys showed up in the chilling rain. Went right to work and cleaned up nicely.

Description of Work
Screens needed replaced on back porch

Category contractors,handyman service

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

We're so glad you were pleased with our work! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We're just a phone call away

05/15/2020

Perfect! Completed within one week of estimate. Very reasonably priced. Anthony and Oddie were very professional and polite. Will definitely use this company again!!

Description of Work
New sliding patio door installed

Category contractors,doors

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Thank you so much Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad you are please with our work! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with -B&M

05/08/2020

not good. He gave me an price of $2150.00 but at the end he said we owed $2277.00. Not happy

Description of Work
floor replaced in my bathroom. The two men that can to do the work did a great job.

Category contractors,woodworking

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

01/22/2020

This all started last May when it was really hot and my air conditioner quit. Besides the AC, a lot of other stuff needed to be fixed and financing took a while to set up properly, but Bret Thompson and crew bore with me as it was arranged. The whole thing took four months from start to completion. This seems like an awfully long time, but most delays were due to weather (remember the last hurrica...

Description of Work
Metal roof, attic insulation, new front porch, demolishing old back patio, building new back patio, remodel of kitchen/breakfast room including new flooring, new front, back & Florida Room doors, vapor barrier.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,patios

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

10/07/2019

a complete failure, two young girls/women came. They did not know what a door closure was. They started to install a smoke alarm battery and didn't know how to do that. I stopped them and told them to leave. This is the second contractor you sent to me. I am very dissatisfied with your services. Doug

Description of Work
reattach a door closure, assemble a new chair, replace batteries in smoke alarms

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

This is Phillip Bret Thompson the owner at B and M Home Improvements. I regret to inform that we have not done any work for you or been contacted by you and we do not have females that work for my business besides my secretary Lisa Milligan. I am sorry for whatever you went thru but if you could please call me at 2523278838 I would love to discuss this with you to further investigate who is posing...

04/10/2019

Brett was very responsive to any phone call, text and email. Always took the time to answer questions. After they got started the crew were always on time and stayed until late every day until the job was completed. I would definitely recommend this company for structural damage.

Description of Work
I had structural damage from condensation under my house. Floor joists and flooring had to be replaced.

Category flooring contractor,structural engineer,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

Residential remodel, home improvements and home additions from foundations to roofing.