Xpress Roofing & Construction, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2013

At Xpress Roofing & Construction, we are focused on providing Residential Roofing services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We specialize in Storm Damage Restoration which includes Wind and Hail Claims. Most of our costumers get a new roof for less than $1,000. We’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Please feel free to contact us for a Free, no obligation Roof Inspection and Estimate. Experts in dealing with insurance claims and giving the best cash prizes. We use the Equipter RB4000 for a clean, efficient Installation! Looking forward to hearing from you soon :)...

Gutter Guards America

Gutter Guards America is committed to keeping homeowners off the ladder with America's best maintenance-free gutter guard, backed by quality installation and customer service. Our patented, award-winning design captures more water than other micro-mesh gutter guard systems. We fit our gutter guards over your existing gutters to eliminate leaf and debris build up, allowing your gutters to do their job and keep rainwater away from your foundation. We also install new seamless aluminum gutters if you need them. Made in the USA by the manufacturer of the #1 gutter guard, our gutter guards come with a lifetime transferable warranty and a no clog guarantee. You will have peace of mind knowing your gutters are protected against clogs for the lifetime of the home. And with 0% same as cash financing options, it’s never been easier to protect your entire home with Gutter Guards America. If you are tired of cleaning out your gutters, give us a call for a free no obligation estimate. The knowledgeable and professional representatives at Gutter Guards America provide free, in-home, no obligation estimates tailored to your unique needs. Call to schedule your free, zero obligation gutter guard estimate today, to eliminate gutter cleaning and say goodbye to ladders forever! Call Gutter Guards America at (800) 292-4951 to save 15% on your gutter guard install. We also offer a 10% senior and military discount.

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Gutter Guards America

08/14/2020

Donnie G.

It went very well. They were very professional and arrived on time all 3 days. Did a great job cleaning up when they finished each day. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Roofing

08/12/2020

Virginia P.

Excellent from start to finish. Our new roof looks beautiful, and they did a very good job of cleaning up the aftermath. Miguel and his crew are professional, punctual, and courteous. I highly recommend Xpress Roofing & Construction.

Description of Work
Roofing

Thank you Mrs.[Member Name Removed], that means a lot to us, enjoy your Roof!

05/12/2020

Dave B.

This was a fantastic experience from start to finish. Miguel and his team were punctual, professional, and the communication was excellent. Miguel noticed some limb damage during an initial inspection and guided through the insurance process, even coming out to assist when the insurance company sent the adjuster out. Because of his thoroughness and assistance, we saved thousands of dollars out of pocket that ended up being covered by our homeowner's insurance. Besides replacing our roof, he also replaced some rotting siding where we were having trouble with squirrels and it looks great and is protecting our attic perfectly. This was a great experience all the way around.

Description of Work
Roofing Insurance Claim

Category roofing,siding

03/11/2020

Dana L.

Xpress Roofing did an excellent job on my new roof and chimney cap. Miguel is very knowledgeable and helpful in making decisions. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
New roof and chimney cap

Thank you very much for the opportunity to serve you.

01/23/2020

Elizabeth B.

Awesome!! Responsive. Helped with Insurance. Roof looks great! In budget on time. Pleasant crew. Very hardworking. Great experience!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

12/29/2019

John C.

I was looking to refinish my roof that needed some repair. Miguel from Xpress roofing examined the roof and at my request gave me two distinct estimates. One was to just repair the very bad spots that would buy me a few more years. The other option was for a total roof replacement. I decided to bite the bullet and replace the entire roof. Miguel gave me a detail account of the work he would perform and a competitive bid. I decided to go with him based on positive reviews I had seen and the professional manner in which he presented himself. I'm really glad I chose Xpress Roofing. Miguel and his crew did a great job and replaced the entire roof over 3 days following Christmas. He and his crew were all professional and they left my yard and driveway cleaner than before they started. Miguel did a great job of explaining the work performed (especially in replacing some sheets of wood that had received some damage) and pointed out tricky/potentially troubling areas. The roof looks great and we already discussed a "tune-up" in 3-5 years to examine the roof and any dry rot to the caulk covering any exposed nails. I highly recommend Xpress Roofing and it's founder Miguel.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

10/31/2019

Diane M.

Very respectful crew came out and completed my roofing job in a timely manner. Out of all the folks who gave me estimates, Miguel is the only one who told me I had storm damage and should call the insurance company, which was a great suggestion as it paid for my roof!

Description of Work
Storm Damage

09/23/2019

Todd R.

Xpress Roofing and Construction repaired and replaced our entire roof due to hail damage They also assisted with the replacement of some of our gutters on the front of our house. They were very professional in all aspects of their work from the initial consultation to the end result. I would recommend them highly without any reservations. They are true professionals!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement, Gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/04/2019

Larry T.

We were extremely satisfied with Xpress Roofing. Miguel was not only knowledgeable about out roofing and gutter needs, he also was knowledgeable about working with insurance company on our claim. The roofing work was done: on schedule agreed upon, with material agreed upon for price agreed upon. Two and 1/2 day job with debris cleared at end of each day. Our roof looks fantastic and it was refreshing to work with reliable contractor.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Wer'e always glad to help, saving you money whenever we can is our goal. We appreciate your business and as always, Thank you.

07/29/2019

Steven A.

These g uys are awesome! Thought I had a major problem because of the amount of water coming through the ceiling. Miguel came out and correctly identified a poorly installed kitchen exhaust fan as the cause. He and his crew came out the next morning and fixed it perfectly...even using shingles from a less obvious area of the roof so the patch did not look too out of place. Will be using these guys in the future.

Description of Work
Removal of old kitchen exhaust fan, patch in old shingles from back of house and replace those shingles with new.

Xpress Roofing & Construction, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2013

2007 Boulevard St

Greensboro, NC 27407

Xpress Roofing provides you with a reliable roof for your home. Whenever storm, wind or hail damage affects your home, we are here to help assist with your insurance claims followed by quality workmanship that will fulfill your expectations. FREE ROOF INSPECTIONS! We offer a 24/7 quick response to emergency leaks Fully Licensed and Insured We offer a 10% senior citizen discount for CASH paying customers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check