WEEKS HARDWOOD FLOORING INC

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2007

Since 1979, Weeks Hardwood Flooring is committed to serving all of your floor covering needs in the Greater Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point Triad Area....

Piedmont Pro Clean

⭐⭐⭐ THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ Piedmont Pro Clean is a local, veteran owned company. We use the hot water extraction method (steam cleaning) and specialize in carpet and upholstery cleaning as well as grout & tile, hardwoods and water mitigation services. Our trucks are fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to tackle jobs of all sizes. We pride ourselves on the attention to detail shown through our work and strive to be the best in the industry. Call (336)203-1000 to schedule today. Let us show you why Piedmont Pro Clean is The Cleaner Choice. -Service area includes Alamance County and surrounding areas. Visit us at www.PiedmontProClean.com and like us on Facebook.

Offers by Piedmont Pro Clean on Angi
The Pros Carpet & Floors of Greensboro

Hello I’m Fidel Torres owner of The Pros Carpet & Floors of Greensboro. I know the value of your hard earned money. You want the best possible deal for a product that will last! Call me. I give FREE ESTIMATES and I bring my samples to you. I have installed floors and serviced clients myself for over 15 years in North Carolina and as far as Lynchburg, Virginia! Trust me, I know floors. 90% of my products are Made In America and I stand by their quality with long lasting warranties. Already have your floor and just need it installed? I can help. Pet damaged your floor? I can repair it. I offer 5% discounts for señior citizens, firefighters, police officers, teachers and medical professionals. Just mention it to me when you receive your quote.

Footprints Floors Durham/Winston-Salem/Concord

At Footprints Floors in the Durham-Chapel Hill area, we're a step above the rest! We are a one-of-a-kind family owned and operated flooring installation and restoration business. We have spent the past decade mastering the installation and restoration of hardwood floors as well as the installation of laminate, vinyl, staircases and baseboards. From small repairs to large refinishing and installation projects, we specialize in hardwood floors we pride ourselves on offering top quality workmanship at a fair price. One of the ways we keep our costs low (without compromising the quality of our services) is by completely eliminating the need for any type of showroom - decreasing our overhead, logistics, and staffing requirements and passing those savings directly onto you, our valued customers. For your next flooring project, make sure to connect with Footprints Floors.

12/10/2020

They provided a quote quickly, were competitively priced and did great work. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
Refinished wood floors

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

08/27/2020

As a landlord located out tod the area, it is imperative to have good people in the trade you can rely upon. The entire Weeks team is just that. I own several properties and have used Weeks flooring for approximately 5 jobs now, with two more getting ready to go. Excellent work particularly for hardwood, don't trust anyone else! Pricing is very fair even though its not always about price, its abou...

Description of Work
Wood flooring & carpet

Category carpet installation

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the great review! It's always a pleasure to work together.

07/22/2020

They were exceptional! They were punctual and did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. This was a large Summerfield home project before we moved in. My only wish is that they could do work for me in the VA Beach area. I would definitely rehire and recommend.

Description of Work
Sand, Stain, add additional hardwood

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Hey [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a true pleasure working with you! Thanks WHWF

01/20/2020

Absolutely beautiful job. Seamless match. Flows like was always all hardwood.

Description of Work
take up carpet and put down matching floor in main bedroom

02/12/2018

This company is incredible. The hardwoods are gorgeous but more importantly they are excellent at communication and professionalism. Every call was answered, each phase of work started and finished on time, and someone called after each phase to say how things had gone and what and when the next step would be. Every scrap of waste was removed from the job site. Working with them and with other con...

Description of Work
restoring and refinishing hardwood floors under carpet

Category hardwood floor

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so lucky to have customers like you!

01/03/2018

This living room (15 x18) sanding and refinishing went very well. The workers were prompt, arriving as promised and worked diligently, completing both sanding and stain application in one day. They didn't seem to mind my periodically checking in. The dust from sanding was minimized, barely present. Slight delay in re-installing shoe molding, for 48 hours, and this was cceptable. Additionally we ne...

Description of Work
Floors in one room needed to be sanded, remove old stain and then apply a new stain.

08/14/2017

The quality of their workmanship was good. They started the job on time and they finished the job on time. We had a delay and they were able to fit us into their schedule. The communication was pretty good. It took 4 days.

Description of Work
Flooring.

Category hardwood floor

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the review! It was such [Member Information Removed] pleasure to work with you.

04/18/2017

The work done by Weeks was exceptionally good. Every worker that came to our home was professional and wanted to be sure we were happy with the job. I am not the easiest person to please, but they did please me. The job was excellent and I highly recommend Weeks Hardwood Flooring.

Description of Work
We had our bedroom floored with white oak to match the rest of our floors.

03/23/2017

Wonderful experience! I contacted Weeks for an estimate after seeing floors that were installed in new houses and talking to the builders. Cameron arrived on time for the appointment and gave me an estimate that was comparable to others estimates I received. I decided to go with Weeks based on their reputation and the number year they had been in business. Cameron provided guidance on the type of ...

Description of Work
Replaced carpet with hardwood floor in every room except bathrooms.

02/03/2017

I am sure that if Darbey Rock were to refuse to pay him I would be the first person he would contact. As I have been told I am liable for the bill ???

Description of Work
My contractor, RE3 Renovations, hired Weeks to refurbish my floors. However, once I had to fire the contractor for being disrespectful Mr. Weeks refused to work with me. He said he had to align himself with his contractor because he makes money from him ! Even though Darbey Rock from RE3 was charging me a 100% mark up on laying the wood floor. Mr. Weeks did not care.

Category hardwood floor

Hardwood Installation, Hardwood Refinishing, Prefinished Installation, Tile, Carpet, Laminate, LVT, Vinyl

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover