Trotter Brothers Flooring

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2006

Trotter Brothers Flooring has been in business since 1982. We sale and installing all flooring. Carpet, vinyl, wood, ceramic, laminate, cork, bamboo and other speciality products!...

AJ ChemDry

AJ ChemDry

AJ ChemDry uses a patented crystal clean hot carbonated cleaning solution called the Natural®. Our Green certified solution leaves no dirt attracting residues behind, which leaves your carpet 30% more soil resistant than cleaning with water alone! Your carpets will stay cleaner longer. Our process dries in 1-2 hours, not 1-2 days due to using 1/5 the moisture a steam cleaner uses. Our green certified products are non-toxic and safe for children and pets! "Chem" stands for chemistry, not chemicals! Additional Phone Number: 3369538505

02/06/2020

Cooper came by to look over the project said he will call me the next day And I informed him that I needed this job to be done ASAP since I wanted to put the home for sale. He did not call me the next day After several calls to him I finally got him on the phone Telling me he was out of town the price went up by $200 and he was booked weeks out. Why didn’t he just let me know when we initially spo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing floor planks to home on market to be sold about 6 to 7 planks had to be replaced

CATEGORY hardwood floor

dear [Member Name Removed] We do not know what the cost is until we look at the job visually. We had no intention to try to prolong our ability to execute installation or installation repair for any customer. At the present time of your need, the installation crews that we have and work with became booked. We will not send an installation crew to any customer that is not able to provide the skills...

01/01/2018

Mr Trotter promptly came by and laser measured basement, discussed options and left samples. Then we never heard from them again despite calling 3x.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new flooring in finished basement

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], I deeply apologize for my lack of response to you last September 2017. Unfortunately, I dropped the ball and I am extremely sorry. We usually stand out of the pack for quality in sales and service but failed to provide that to you. Again my sincere apologizes. Sincerely, Hunter Hunter S. Trotter

12/12/2017

Their price was competitive, they were prompt and did a good job. We will be using them for further flooring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the carpeting in our living room, and put tile in our kitchen and a sunroom. Their price was ompetitive, they were prompt and did a good job. We will be using them for further flooring.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

08/14/2017

Quality work done by respectful people!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet repair

CATEGORY carpet installation

05/08/2017

There was one problem with a depression in the sub-floor, but they came back out and made it right within a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had carpet installed throughout a whole house.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Carpet Sales, carpet installation, Hardwood sales, hardwood installation, Laminate sales, laminate installation, Vinyl sales, vinyl installation,ceramic sales, ceramic installation, bamboo, cork, specialty products

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express