Trotter Brothers Flooring

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2006

Trotter Brothers Flooring has been in business since 1982. We sale and installing all flooring. Carpet, vinyl, wood, ceramic, laminate, cork, bamboo and other speciality products!...

Piedmont Pro Clean

⭐⭐⭐ THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ Piedmont Pro Clean is a local, veteran owned company. We use the hot water extraction method (steam cleaning) and specialize in carpet and upholstery cleaning as well as grout & tile, hardwoods and water mitigation services. Our trucks are fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to tackle jobs of all sizes. We pride ourselves on the attention to detail shown through our work and strive to be the best in the industry. Call (336)203-1000 to schedule today. Let us show you why Piedmont Pro Clean is The Cleaner Choice. -Service area includes Alamance County and surrounding areas. Visit us at www.PiedmontProClean.com and like us on Facebook.

Offers by Piedmont Pro Clean on Angi
My Little Angels Janitorial Cleaning LLC

Specializing in housecleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

The Pros Carpet & Floors of Greensboro

Hello I’m Fidel Torres owner of The Pros Carpet & Floors of Greensboro. I know the value of your hard earned money. You want the best possible deal for a product that will last! Call me. I give FREE ESTIMATES and I bring my samples to you. I have installed floors and serviced clients myself for over 15 years in North Carolina and as far as Lynchburg, Virginia! Trust me, I know floors. 90% of my products are Made In America and I stand by their quality with long lasting warranties. Already have your floor and just need it installed? I can help. Pet damaged your floor? I can repair it. I offer 5% discounts for señior citizens, firefighters, police officers, teachers and medical professionals. Just mention it to me when you receive your quote.

02/06/2020

Cooper came by to look over the project said he will call me the next day And I informed him that I needed this job to be done ASAP since I wanted to put the home for sale. He did not call me the next day After several calls to him I finally got him on the phone Telling me he was out of town the price went up by $200 and he was booked weeks out. Why didn’t he just let me know when we initially spo...

Description of Work
Replacing floor planks to home on market to be sold about 6 to 7 planks had to be replaced

Category hardwood floor

dear [Member Name Removed] We do not know what the cost is until we look at the job visually. We had no intention to try to prolong our ability to execute installation or installation repair for any customer. At the present time of your need, the installation crews that we have and work with became booked. We will not send an installation crew to any customer that is not able to provide the skills...

01/01/2018

Mr Trotter promptly came by and laser measured basement, discussed options and left samples. Then we never heard from them again despite calling 3x.

Description of Work
new flooring in finished basement

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], I deeply apologize for my lack of response to you last September 2017. Unfortunately, I dropped the ball and I am extremely sorry. We usually stand out of the pack for quality in sales and service but failed to provide that to you. Again my sincere apologizes. Sincerely, Hunter Hunter S. Trotter

12/12/2017

Their price was competitive, they were prompt and did a good job. We will be using them for further flooring.

Description of Work
They replaced the carpeting in our living room, and put tile in our kitchen and a sunroom. Their price was ompetitive, they were prompt and did a good job. We will be using them for further flooring.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

08/14/2017

Quality work done by respectful people!

Description of Work
Carpet repair

Category carpet installation

05/08/2017

There was one problem with a depression in the sub-floor, but they came back out and made it right within a day.

Description of Work
We had carpet installed throughout a whole house.

Category carpet installation

Carpet Sales, carpet installation, Hardwood sales, hardwood installation, Laminate sales, laminate installation, Vinyl sales, vinyl installation,ceramic sales, ceramic installation, bamboo, cork, specialty products

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express