Tile Granite Marble Work

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2019

I'm highly motivated and creative with over 20 years of experience. The quality of my work and customer satisfaction is of prime importance to me, even if it takes a little more time and effort. Old school value and work ethic,...

A Service Provider's profile image

+59 more images

tile installation (18)home remodeling (7)flooring (4)marble & granite (2)

06/15/2022

Tim G.

Igor and his contracted plumber did an excellent job with the removal of my tub/shower combo and the installation of a tile shower. His design ideas, work, final product and clean up were all beyond satisfactory. Their pricing was the by far of any quotes I received, even with the unexpected plumbing issue they encountered. I highly recommend Igor and his team.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/20/2022

01/30/2022

Melissa G.

Igor was wonderful to work with and his work is spectacular. I had been planning this work for months and he exceeded all of my expectations. I would hire him again for any size project.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 01/31/2022

01/23/2022

Anu S.

Igor is one of the best contractors I have worked with. He is very reliable which is very rare in this industry, and he is honest and has integrity. His experience and his advise was very valuable to me on my projects. Before I met Igor, I've had several contractors that worked for me and did simple tile work. On one of my custom projects there was some very unique and difficult work which my normal contractors could not do. And the ones that I found that were able to do, their price was very expensive. Igor was one of the few people that was on that list of high-end contractors and he was reasonable. And once he finished the custom job I was extremely impressed by his quality and attention to detail. Now I ask Igor to help me with every project even if it is small, it's worth paying more for Igor's talents.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/05/2022

12/10/2021

Karil K.

Excellent craftsmanship, attention to detail, great work ethic, prompt,respectful of property and cleanup. 5* would hire again, and again!

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 12/10/2021

12/10/2021

Kathryn V.

I hired Igor to install 2 bathroom floors and they both look far better than anything I could have imagined. I show them off to everyone and I've started to look for other rooms I can tile. Igor's work looks flawless and I am so pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Bathroom floor installation

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

02/19/2021

Shannon B.

Igor did amazing work. Very professional. I’m so very happy how it all turned out. It’s beautiful. I will always use him for tile work for now on.

Description of Work
Porcelain Tile

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

02/18/2021

Paul C.

This is a very professional company. Exceptional knowledge of the latest materials and products. We had a natural stone kitchen backslash installed. It came out looking amazing. A real work of art. I would recommend them to my friends and family. They also did a ceramic tile floor in our sun room. It looks wonderful. If you need any kind of tile work this is the company to call.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

02/16/2021

Melanie B.

Igor did amazing work! He is very professional and a true craftsman at his tile work. He is friendly, on time, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Igor!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

02/15/2021

Melanie B.

Igor did an amazing job. He is very professional and a true craftsman at his tile work. He is friendly, on time and very easy to work with. I highly recommend Igor!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

02/13/2021

Susan F.

TOTAL PROFESSIONALISM & CRAFTMANSHIP Takes pride in his craft Knowledgeable & helpful in picking materials A RARITY in customer service & workmanship nowadays TOTAL GEM

Description of Work
Porcelain flooring

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

08/17/2020

Justin M.

The job went very well and looked great. The tile we used was a geometric mosaic and everything lined up just perfectly. We had several installers quote the job and Igor provided some great suggestions and insights that none of the others did. A+!

Description of Work
Install tile in foyer

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Review for Tile Granite Marble Work - 4306 Alma St, Greensboro, NC - 38808135

08/17/2020

Lori P.

Excellent! Igor was timely every day. He kept my kitchen clean as he worked. He discussed with me different options with my backsplash. He laid all the pieces out so that I could see how the design would look prior to the install. Igor was very meticulous. I would definitely hire him again and have already given his name and number to two people who are considering some tile work. I highly recommend Igor.

Description of Work
Marble Tile in kitchen backsplash

Category ceramic tile, marble & granite

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

09/05/2019

Eric S.

I hired Igor to completely remodel my master bathroom shower, and I could not be happier with the results. He handled everything from start to finish, from referring me to a place to pick out tile to setting me up with a plumber when issues were found after he demoed the old shower. He made it clear every step of the way that my happiness with the finished product was his number one priority, and even adjusted his already super busy schedule to make sure to get my project finished in a timely manner. Igor does outstanding work, and at a fraction of the cost of other estimates I received. He is a perfectionist, and his attention to detail was very much appreciated. Plus he is just a genuinely nice guy to boot! I highly recommend Igor to anyone who is looking to have tile/marble/granite work done. You will most definitely not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Perfection

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

Review for Tile Granite Marble Work - 4306 Alma St, Greensboro, NC - 38088879

05/02/2019

Elizabeth M.

Igor has completed 3 projects for me. He has always been punctual and professional. He is a very dedicated craftsman capable of complex jobs. I plan on using him on another job and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Bathroom & laundry tile floor

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

Review for Tile Granite Marble Work - 4306 Alma St, Greensboro, NC - 37853922

04/24/2019

Rob A.

Igor is the consummate tile installer and extremely professional. I would hire him again without hesitation. He is a perfectionist that looks after every detail. Igor can translate some of the most demanding, intense project requirements into beautiful, functional spaces. There are no short cuts with Igor. If you want a quality tile installation that will last beyond your lifetime, let Igor do your tile work, you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Custom Tile Shower Remodel with Built-In Bench

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

Review for Tile Granite Marble Work - 4306 Alma St, Greensboro, NC - 37837716

04/23/2019

Katrina H.

Fantastic. We had a great experience with Igor that resulted in a beautiful new backsplash for a very fair price.

Description of Work
Demo existing backsplash and install new tile backsplash

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

04/22/2019

Melanie W.

Quick response, quality work done in a timely manner. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Tile backsplash

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

04/19/2019

Gans W.

I am a remodeler and have used Igor on multiple occasions including my personal home. His integrity, work ethic and quality work make him my first call for tile work.

Description of Work
Bath floor/ shower tile, kitchen flooring and back splash.

Category ceramic tile, marble & granite

Work Completed On 02/19/2019

Review for Tile Granite Marble Work - 4306 Alma St, Greensboro, NC - 37829786

04/19/2019

Marty S.

Absolutely first class and good value, Will hire again !!

Description of Work
Full tile work in 2 bathrooms

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

Review for Tile Granite Marble Work - 4306 Alma St, Greensboro, NC - 37828730

04/18/2019

T T.

Igor is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I haven't experienced his level of professionalism in awhile. He was prompt, fee was much more reasonable than other quotes, responded to my calls quickly, met with the tile company to review my selection and he didn't order an excessive amount of tile. He even made suggestions the end product was beautiful NO chips or cracks to the glass tiles he installed. Certainly will call upon him when it's time to do the bathrooms. Such a great guy!

Description of Work
Glass Backsplash in kitchen

04/18/2019

Zac L.

Igor was great to work with. He was always on time and communication was great. He kept me up to speed with the progress and stayed on schedule. He always cleaned up at the end of the day and never left a mess. I would recommend him for any tile work.

Description of Work
Tile Shower

Work Completed On 05/18/2018