THE SCREEN DOCTOR

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2008

2 EMPLOYEES. RARELY USES SUBS . COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEE MAY APPLY. ADBA: WINDOW REHAB INC. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL, PHONE OR WEBSITE....

Zen Windows Carolina LLC

At Zen Windows, we think that finding replacement windows and doors for your home should be a simple, pleasant experience. Our team works closely with you via e-mail and phone to help shape the improvements you envision without ever having a salesperson visit your home. Zen Windows sets our clients at ease with our "No Down Payment Policy". All projects are completed before any money is paid to us. We offer a fully-transferable lifetime warranty on both the labor and material of your windows and doors.

Offers by Zen Windows Carolina LLC on Angi
S & S SIDING INC

S&S Siding is a local company that has been here in the triad for 30 years. We have 4 experienced crews working hard give you the best job possible. Call the office at 336-222-9776 to receive your free in home estimate from the owner, Shirley Lewis. Jennifer is in the office to handle all your scheduling needs.

Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems Inc.

Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems Inc. is fully bonded, and insured company that is based out of Winston-Salem, and proudly services all of North Carolina with over 25 years of experience. We serve residential and multi-family homes, as well as commercial buildings and take pride in delivering superior products and services at competitive rates. High standards are set for all of our employees because we train our team members to fully accommodate your unique requests. Make Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems, Inc. your first call when you need a professional roofing company, seamless gutter installation and skylight installation/repair, including tinting solutions and leak repair. (Flexible appointments available, 7 days a week.) * A rating with the BBB*

Offers by Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems Inc. on Angi

02/08/2016

Very professional and funny. Trevor is a very good salesman and represented the company very well

Description of Work
Installed Screens

01/28/2016

This is the second time I have used them and they were once again prompt, pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Changed screens on sunporch sliding doors.

Category screen repair,doors

09/26/2014

We discussed on the phone; I travelled to home office location and left the "sample sized" screens at the Shop. He contacted me of their completion; and I followed the same procedure for pick up.

Description of Work
2 Screens

07/03/2014

Great! Provider promptly returned phone call, arrived when he said he would, gave an estimate on the spot, and replaced window. Very pleasant experience. We received several quotes from different providers, and Window and Screen Dr. was by far the least expensive. We are very pleased and will definitely use again if the need arises!

Description of Work
We had a broken kitchen window (thanks to an errant lacrosse ball:). Window was replaced in a cost efficient and timely manner!

Category screen repair,replacement windows

06/08/2014

We have a very large, very high-maintenance dog. He tends to go through windows. As we live in an older home with a lot of irregularly-sized and custom windows, the Window and Screen Doctor is our go-to company. Very prompt communication and service, and prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced a screen in a damaged window.

05/27/2014

We have had horrible luck with contractors in this area.

Description of Work
Provider returned my call approximately two to three weeks after I left message. He then explained that he had been busy and apologized. He then told me that he would come to my home to measure windows to be fitted with screens. He never showed nor called again. I have waited but will not call for his service nor would I recommend to anyone due to the lack of courtesy and professionalism.

04/28/2014

This man is an absolute gem! Don't ever replace windows without first checking with him! He is professional, knows windows like the back of his hand, and does meticulous work.. If more people called this man first we would have much less to worry about in landfills! It is difficult to find a man who can repair these windows and knows where to get replacement parts. Thank you again, Mike!!!

Description of Work
Mike repaired 5 vinyl windows which would not open....two of them need parts and 3 of them simply needed readjustment. I had been told by Lowe's and Home Depot to replace all of them.. I

Category replacement windows

04/26/2014

He responded quickly at first contact. Upon setting up a date to view the work he showed up on time, made all the measurements and figured up the total price. At this point everything went south. He told me the work should be completed in 10 to 14 days. After 20 days of waiting I contacted him to find out the problem. My guess is the material was ready to be installed because he immediately made a...

Description of Work
He replaced three thermopane window sashes.

11/15/2013

No further feedback and went with another supplier.

Description of Work
Provider was supposed to quote on making 16 window screens. Left various voice mails but after an initial contact that he was busy but would call back no communication anymore. Hope other people have better luck.

10/22/2013

He did very good job. His local supplier of the replacement glass had long lead time, so it took time to get job done.

Description of Work
Replaced pane in double hung insulated window

Category replacement windows

SCREEN REPAIR & FABRICATION, RESCREEN PORCHES, STORM WINDOW REPAIRS, INSTALL NEW STORM WINDOWS, RESCREEN & MAKE PATIO DOOR SCREENS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal