Terminix - Greensboro -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1931 • With Angi since June 2006

We’ve provided termite, pest control, insulation, moisture control and mosquito services to people in the North Carolina’s Triad for more than 80 years. As a franchise of Terminix International, the world’s largest pest control company, we are proud to be a local, family-owned franchise managed by four generations. This means we will be here, long-term, to stand behind our work. We are firmly committed to our customer’s satisfaction and believe in being responsible members of the community. Additional phone number(s): (336) 643-2154...

Carolina Basement Systems

Carolina Basement Systems is your local, professional basement and crawl space repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: -Basement Waterproofing -Crawl Space Repair -Foundation Repair -Humidity and Mold Control We offer free, no-obligation estimates on all of our patented products. All of our products also have fully transferable, lifetime warranties so you can have piece of mind our solutions will fix your problem, permanently!

Tar Heel Basement Systems

Tar Heel Basement Systems, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving North Carolina High Country, Winston-Salem and parts of southwest Virginia, they currently maintain offices in Raleigh and Winston Salem. Tar Heel is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Tar Heel Basement Systems on Angi
NC Structural Systems LLC

08/20/2018

The termite inspector answered all our questions and told us what to look for. The bait station installer showed up on time and installed all stations as instructed on the inspection sheet.

Description of Work
Inspect for termites and install termite bait stations

Category pest control,home inspection

Thank you so much for your comments and review. We are so glad that we were able to help. If you have any questions or need anything, please let us know.

06/08/2017

We just started with them. I went on Angie's List to find them. I was very pleased with what they did. I liked their representative. He was very passionate and really did an excellent job. He was well informed and pretty good. My interactions with him were very good. The work turned out very good. The price was great. I had a big discount coupon. I signed a contract with them to do quarterly servi...

Description of Work
I had them do pest control in my house.

Category pest control

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your business and happy to take care of any of your pest control concerns!

09/16/2016

They are doing well. They're good. I think the price is reasonable because I used somebody else in our other home. I think it's fine. They inspect the outside of the house and then they inspect the base center. They do an inspection of the outside and underneath of the house.

Description of Work
I'm using Terminix. They do service annually for termites.

Category pest control,home inspection

09/01/2016

I have Terminix Pest Control and Termite Protection. All Services have resulted in no pest or termite infestations. Any questions and extra services have been promptly and courteously completed.

06/22/2015

IT WENT AWESOME! Great team led by Chris. They were extremely helpful and did everything I asked. I feel like they provided the most value over their competition. They weren't the cheapest but I didn't want lowest price. $10,800 vs $11,500 paid off. They were responsive to my requests. They never came back and asked for more money as the scope of work changed multiple times. John was great and so ...

Description of Work
Crawlspace encapsulation + Pest Control + Termite control

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your great review. I forwarded your feedback to Chris and his team and he was very honored. I am glad that we were able to help. If you need anything else, please let us know. Have a wonderful day!

Residential & Commercial- Ant, Mice, Pest, Termite & Bed Bug Control. Exterminators, Baiting Systems, Prevention Treatments & Attic Insulation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing