Terminix - Greensboro -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1931 • With Angi since June 2006

1703 E Wendover Ave

Greensboro, NC 27405

We’ve provided termite, pest control, insulation, moisture control and mosquito services to people in the North Carolina’s Triad for more than 80 years. As a franchise of Terminix International, the world’s largest pest control company, we are proud to be a local, family-owned franchise managed by four generations. This means we will be here, long-term, to stand behind our work. We are firmly committed to our customer’s satisfaction and believe in being responsible members of the community. Additional phone number(s): (336) 643-2154...

08/20/2018

Jim H.

The termite inspector answered all our questions and told us what to look for. The bait station installer showed up on time and installed all stations as instructed on the inspection sheet.

Description of Work
Inspect for termites and install termite bait stations

Category pest control,home inspection

Thank you so much for your comments and review. We are so glad that we were able to help. If you have any questions or need anything, please let us know.

06/08/2017

JOSEPH D.

We just started with them. I went on Angie's List to find them. I was very pleased with what they did. I liked their representative. He was very passionate and really did an excellent job. He was well informed and pretty good. My interactions with him were very good. The work turned out very good. The price was great. I had a big discount coupon. I signed a contract with them to do quarterly service.

Description of Work
I had them do pest control in my house.

Category pest control

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your business and happy to take care of any of your pest control concerns!

09/16/2016

Sharon S.

They are doing well. They're good. I think the price is reasonable because I used somebody else in our other home. I think it's fine. They inspect the outside of the house and then they inspect the base center. They do an inspection of the outside and underneath of the house.

Description of Work
I'm using Terminix. They do service annually for termites.

Category pest control,home inspection

09/01/2016

Ronnie G.

I have Terminix Pest Control and Termite Protection. All Services have resulted in no pest or termite infestations. Any questions and extra services have been promptly and courteously completed.

06/22/2015

Dan S.

IT WENT AWESOME! Great team led by Chris. They were extremely helpful and did everything I asked. I feel like they provided the most value over their competition. They weren't the cheapest but I didn't want lowest price. $10,800 vs $11,500 paid off. They were responsive to my requests. They never came back and asked for more money as the scope of work changed multiple times. John was great and so was his team. I highly recommend Terminix for all of your needs. The bugs are gone, the encapsulation is perfect and I couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Crawlspace encapsulation + Pest Control + Termite control

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your great review. I forwarded your feedback to Chris and his team and he was very honored. I am glad that we were able to help. If you need anything else, please let us know. Have a wonderful day!

05/04/2015

Sara M.

They're good. I've been using them for a couple of years. They were easy to use. They were very professional and reliable.

Description of Work
They do the treating of the house for bugs. This time actually they did bed bugs as well.

Category pest control

Thank you (removed member name), for your review and for your continued business. We look forward to working with you long into the future. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Have a great day!

04/17/2015

Dan S.

John came out and was VERY professional. He really seemed to know his stuff. Anything he said, I went in and researched myself. I will be considering the Yearly Termite protection, Pest protection & crawlspace encapsulation. Thanks guys

Description of Work
Provided a VA Pest Inspection.

03/07/2015

Henry H.

Everything was done very well and carefully. All their employees were completely professional. I'm very pleased with the excellent job they did and with the continuing quarterly spraying schedule.

Description of Work
Attic: blown in insulation- 6.5 inches thick. September 2014 Crawl space: 6 mil vapor barrier and new automatic vents to replace the old ones. September 2014 Contract for quarterly spraying. Ongoing

Category pest control,insulation

Thank you so much for your comments and review. We are pleased that we were able to help and look forward to working with you to protect your home. If you ever need anything, please let us know.

08/23/2014

Kendra D.

The best is the boys that work there. The worst is that sometimes I need them to spray the inside of my house and they come when I'm not home so I try to get them to come back to spray the inside. They just come, they don't call you first so there's no punctuality there.

Description of Work
I use Terminix. They sprayed the outside of our house and they spray the inside upon request.

07/28/2014

Beth W.

I called in a mild panic when I came home from work and found the kitchen counter boiling with ants. They sent someone within 30 minutes. He noted that we had so many ants that we might have to have him come back for a follow-up, but we haven't needed it. He explained what he was doing and why. I will say that we did not learn until after he had arrived and performed the work that Terminix expected us to sign a one-year contract ("That's how we work"), but the contract was for $85 per occasion and four times a year, which we found very reasonable. We also got to choose which insects they would spray for.

Description of Work
Sprayed for insects

Elite Decks

Hawx Pest Control

pest control and exterminating in Wilmington NC

Hawx Pest Control

Hawx Pest Control in Greensboro, NC - Reliable pest control services for property owners. If you own a home or business, you know that a pest infestation can be one of the biggest headaches you’ll ever have to deal with. The good thing is you’re not alone! The dedicated team of pest control professionals at Hawx Pest Control is here to help. Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control has since become an industry leader in hassle-free extermination and prevention services. We utilize the latest techniques and premium quality products like Bayer Solutions to provide our customers with the very best in pest control services throughout Atlanta.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Residential & Commercial- Ant, Mice, Pest, Termite & Bed Bug Control. Exterminators, Baiting Systems, Prevention Treatments & Attic Insulation.