Tedder Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2010

Most homeowners just want to find reliable, quality people who can help them with projects around their home. That is what we do. There is not much in a home that we haven't seen or done, or know someone who has. The people that come into your house care about their work and about you. We do projects ranging from changing light bulbs, whole house re-modeling, and any new construction that you would need. The point is, letting strangers in or around your house is sort of crazy, if you really think about it. We will not be strangers for long, and you will have found folks who can help you maintain, fix, or build any component to you home....

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

New Elevation Plumbing, LLC

New Elevation Plumbing, LLC provides all plumbing services in the Asheboro, NC and surrounding area. Put your trust in us for all of your plumbing and heating needs! Please call us or click for an estimate today

Lefler's Glass Service LLC

Specializing in glass service! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/28/2014

Description of Work
He changed the shingle, fixed the bedroom door, attached a loose brick and fixed the bathroom leak.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

04/16/2014

They were good, but there were no quick quotations and the invoices and they were hard to get out. The professionalism and the clean up was very good and the quality of work was also very good. It just the timing was lax.

Description of Work
Tedder Construction replaced some siding on the house.

Category siding

06/26/2013

They are pretty good. He does a pretty good job and is easy to work with. I would give him top marks.

Description of Work
I used Tedder Construction. I have used them several times. I used them two months ago for a kitchen renovation.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

05/17/2013

The service went okay and their price was reasonable but there was a misrepresentation of the body of work. They were timely and the work was done but it was incomplete and it was not the job that they did which they told me they would do. They basically installed the fans in the openings in the roof but they never connected the motors.

Description of Work
I used Tedder Construction to get three exhaust fans installed in the roof.

Category ceiling fans

I think there has been a mistake. We did not do any work for [member name removed], nor have I ever done any work on [member information removed]. Someone is mistaken. Please have [member name removed] call be if possible. Thanks, Max Tedder 336-362-0849

09/15/2011

The start date was pushed back a little (due to bad weather), however the work was completed on a timely basis once the weather improved. The roof looks great, and the job site was thoroughly cleaned up. I plan to call Max Tedder again for additional projects around our house.

Description of Work
I had a roof replaced on an older house and had attic fans installed.

Category roofing,home builders

07/29/2010

Max and his team came in and within the 1st day had everything gutted. His team was well skilled and I could tell they respected Max. This was a tough job but Max and his team worked quick and efficiently. Today my old bathroom looks show room quality!

Description of Work
He completely gutted and renovated the main bathroom. My old house had an old leak that had completely rotted the wood beams under the house, which he replaced. He put new plumbing under the house then he noticed an area of the roof that needed repair and repaired that also. The sheetrock, a whirlpool standard bath tub, bathroom fixtures, sink, commode, & closet were also well done. He installed attractive tile in the bathroom stall. He even put in a 2 inch strip of marble at the threshold of the doorway. He put in crown molding at the top and nice base board on the bottom.

Category remodeling,roofing,home builders,home remodeling

Thanks, Member. I hope to see you in a couple of months for the other bathroom. Max

New construction, remodeling & home maintenance.

Check, PayPal