Tedder Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2010

2024 Pine Bluff St.

Greensboro, NC 27403

Most homeowners just want to find reliable, quality people who can help them with projects around their home. That is what we do. There is not much in a home that we haven't seen or done, or know someone who has. The people that come into your house care about their work and about you. We do

10/28/2014

Sreeram M.

Description of Work
He changed the shingle, fixed the bedroom door, attached a loose brick and fixed the bathroom leak.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

04/16/2014

Michael L.

They were good, but there were no quick quotations and the invoices and they were hard to get out. The professionalism and the clean up was very good and the quality of work was also very good. It just the timing was lax.

Description of Work
Tedder Construction replaced some siding on the house.

Category siding

06/26/2013

Russell S.

They are pretty good. He does a pretty good job and is easy to work with. I would give him top marks.

Description of Work
I used Tedder Construction. I have used them several times. I used them two months ago for a kitchen renovation.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

05/17/2013

ARTHUR G.

The service went okay and their price was reasonable but there was a misrepresentation of the body of work. They were timely and the work was done but it was incomplete and it was not the job that they did which they told me they would do. They basically installed the fans in the openings in the roof but they never connected the motors.

Description of Work
I used Tedder Construction to get three exhaust fans installed in the roof.

Category ceiling fans

I think there has been a mistake. We did not do any work for [member name removed], nor have I ever done any work on [member information removed]. Someone is mistaken. Please have [member name removed] call be if possible. Thanks, Max Tedder 336-362-0849

09/15/2011

Mary C.

The start date was pushed back a little (due to bad weather), however the work was completed on a timely basis once the weather improved. The roof looks great, and the job site was thoroughly cleaned up. I plan to call Max Tedder again for additional projects around our house.

Description of Work
I had a roof replaced on an older house and had attic fans installed.

Category roofing, home builders

07/29/2010

Evelyn C.

Max and his team came in and within the 1st day had everything gutted. His team was well skilled and I could tell they respected Max. This was a tough job but Max and his team worked quick and efficiently. Today my old bathroom looks show room quality!

Description of Work
He completely gutted and renovated the main bathroom. My old house had an old leak that had completely rotted the wood beams under the house, which he replaced. He put new plumbing under the house then he noticed an area of the roof that needed repair and repaired that also. The sheetrock, a whirlpool standard bath tub, bathroom fixtures, sink, commode, & closet were also well done. He installed attractive tile in the bathroom stall. He even put in a 2 inch strip of marble at the threshold of the doorway. He put in crown molding at the top and nice base board on the bottom.

Category remodeling, roofing, home builders, home remodeling

Thanks, Member. I hope to see you in a couple of months for the other bathroom. Max

Spray Away Pressure Washing

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Brick Doctor Inc

We install and repair stone, brick, block on residential and commercial. We specialize in stone, building outdoor fireplaces and outdoor living areas.

Water Improvement Technologies

We specialize in knowing what’s really in your water, so we can find the most efficient and effective way to combat it. Our trained water technicians specialize in assessing your water’s current condition followed by the most efficient and effective customized solution.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, PayPal

New construction, remodeling & home maintenance.