Talley Water Treatment Co

Founded 1983 • With Angi since August 2006

Additional address - PO Box 77231, Greensboro, NC 27417....

Sutton Brothers Heating, Cooling and Plumbing

Regardless of the season, your home in the Piedmont Triad should be comfortable to your liking. Just look to Sutton Brothers Repair & Service for all of your comfort needs. We provide heating and cooling services that can maximize your comfort and your peace of mind. Since we were founded in 2000, our mission has revolved around our Piedmont Triad residents. When you work with us, you can be sure that your needs and concerns will be addressed by us. Thanks to our unwavering standards, Sutton Brothers Repair & Service continues to receive great recognition throughout the Piedmont Triad.

Bodenheimer Plumbing Service Inc

As a 3rd generation company with many long-term staff and technicians, even our longest standing customers can feel part of the family environment. Our dedication to building relationships rather than making a quick sale has made us one of the most trusted residential and commercial plumbing companies in the Triad. Our residential plumbing services encompass anything to do with your home’s plumbing system. Simply stated, if water runs through it, or should, we have you covered. In addition, we also provide gas line installation and repair. If you are having any issues with water, sewer or drain lines, you can count on us to quickly diagnose the problem and resolve it effectively and efficiently. At Bodenheimer Plumbing Services, Inc., we are ready to help with any remodeling projects such as kitchens, baths and laundry rooms, or the relocation of water lines and sewer lines. Our services for commercial properties include installations, upfits, upgrades, repairs, and any other commercial plumbing situations you are facing. If you need any type of changes to your building’s plumbing system to keep up with your growing business, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Pro Plumbing Air & Electric

Pro Plumbing Air & Electric is a full service plumbing, air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality contractor, serving families in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and the surrounding areas since 1920. They specialize in routine maintenance, repairs, and installation services. They have a wide range of solutions for heating, cooling, and plumbing issues. They provide emergency repairs for plumbing, air conditioning, and heating needs.

Offers by Pro Plumbing Air & Electric on Angi

10/25/2019

Very happy with the service provided. Glen explained our system in detail and showed us how to maintain it. Would definitely recommend this Company

Description of Work
Iron filtration system inspection, water testing and media refill

07/10/2017

Fast service and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Had a water softening system installed for a house on a well system.

07/02/2015

Description of Work
Tested our water and supplied and installed water softener system. Talley also services the equipment / refills brine tank. Very professional equipment installation and on going maintenance is like clock work. One of the best venders we have ever used.

06/18/2014

Description of Work
Talley water did a water test for free and we agreed that I did not need a filter system/

02/28/2012

I had Talley Water come out and install a water softener. The one on one service provided has been astonishing. I got a Christmas card and the owner himself has called me three times since I had the system installed to make sure it everything is working and to see how I like. I will tell you that you don't find this kind of personalized attention when making a large purchase these days so it was quite nice indeed.

Description of Work
I had Talley Water install a water softener

07/14/2011

They did an excellent job and we are very happy with the outcome. The price was very reasonable compared to other quotes we got. The installed equipment looks very neat and professional. They even helped clean out some of our clogged faucets at no extra charge. We are very pleased with their work and will use them again.

Description of Work
We had a water softener and filter installed and can already tell a big difference in our water quality.

08/24/2010

Water tested positive for bacteria. They came out and treated well with chlorine. Tech gave us tomatos from his garden, nice.

Description of Work
Well water testing

Category wells

06/29/2007

They came and did what we wanted them to and told us what we were wanting to know. Their price on the water system was higher than a few other estimates we received, but we haven't decided what company we are going to end up going with on treating our water. I think they are very professional and they did show up to the appointment on time. They were knowledgeable in their field and explained the process to us.

Description of Work
Talley Water Treatment tested my water to see what the PH level was.

06/26/2007

The best thing about them is that he gave us lots of tips and hints of things to do to have the best tasting, safest water. Yet he didn't try to get us to buy a water softener or anything else for that matter. He was extremely professional.

Description of Work
Talley Water Treatment Company tested our water for bacteria, chemicals, and rust. He was here for several hours.

08/07/2006

I AM HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE. LOTS OF THE TIME WHEN THEY COME, I'M NOT EVEN HOME, BUT I TRUST THEM TO BE IN MY HOUSE. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY KIND OF A PROBLEM, AND I'VE USED THEM FOR ABOUT TWELVE YEARS.

Description of Work
I HAVE A WATER SYSTEM IN MY HOUSE THAT REMOVES IRON FROM THE WATER. THEY COME AND SERVICE IT EVERY OTHER MONTH, OR SO.

Water treatment systems.