Southeastern Home Improvement

Founded 1984 • With Angi since September 2010

5661 Hornaday Rd B

Greensboro, NC 27409

North Carolina based home improvement company. In business over 26 years. Top rated with BBB. We do use subcontractors, many of whom have been with us for 20+ years. All estimates are free and done by installations manager(not salesperson). Written estimates and reference lists provided to every homeowner who inquires about our services. Workmens Comp and General Liability Insurance Certificates given to all new customers for your protection. We are a genually friendly and easy company to work with....

05/15/2014

Jerry A.

It went real fine, They take good care of the situation, the other crew took care of everything on the ground. Price is very reasonable considering the job they have to do, it was very good.

Description of Work
I used Southeastern Home Improvement, they repaired the fence.

Category fencing

06/18/2013

HEMA F.

I never heard from him and he is not trustworthy.

Description of Work
He was supposed to call me at 5:00 yesterday.

Category handyman service

01/22/2013

GEORGE H.

His prices are very good--I priced around and his was the best. Also, he comes when he says that he will and gets the job done in a day. Additionally, he is fully insured. He is very friendly and a very nice person to do business with. He can also give good advice on working with your insurance company on any kind of storm or weather damage. I have been very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
I had him replace the roof on 3 rental properties--complete roof removal and replacement. He also did the new roof on my home.

01/20/2012

Terry R.

I’ve used them twice. They did a very good job. The price was very reasonable. They did a good job. They did everything I had asked them to do. They cleaned up well. The second time they came out when I was not here. They left the bill under the chair outside once the job was done. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used them for handyman services. They also repaired my vinyl fence.

Category fencing, gutter cleaning, handyman service

01/20/2012

Terry R.

Description of Work
I used them for handyman services. They also repaired my vinyl fence.

Category fencing, handyman service

Gregs Gutter Service

We are a company that is locally owned with a strong commitment to customer service. We do not believe in overselling to our neighbors and believe that quality is the most important thing we have to offer. Greg has been in this business for more than ten years and has lived in this area for all of his life. It is very important that his customers feel that he can be reached at all times for questions or problems. Greg is known by co-workers and his spouse to be a perfectionist. This contributes to his skill at this job, and as customers, you can be assured he will get the job done correctly.

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

North Carolina Gutters Company

We offer quality gutter services at an affordable price. Contact us about an estimate!

Offers by North Carolina Gutters Company on Angi

Roofing(all types), vinyl siding, insulation, hardie board, replacement windows, decks, seamless gutters(5 and 6 inch/all colors), gutter guards (all types), fencing (vinyl only), cedar shake, board and batten, window wrapping, door wrapping, door sales & installation (inc garage doors).