Skywalker Roofing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2010

Luke Wilson founded Skywalker Roofing in 2003 with a vision for setting a new standard of excellence for local roofing contractors and exterior service providers. Over these nearly 20 years, Skywalker Roofing has raised the bar for what property owners can and should expect in terms of receiving both quality workmanship and personalized customer service, and we’re still just getting started! Delivering unparalleled roofing, windows, siding, & home/business renovation installation services for our customers is incredibly important to us at Skywalker. We never skimp on quality, integrity, or modeling a true servant’s heart! But even so, none of those are our most important priority. At our core, caring about our neighbors and helping to take care of people is what really motivates us. Seeing individual lives, families, and businesses improved for the better is our real why. If you’re located anywhere within the NC Piedmont Triad or Foothills, the Piedmont Triangle, or the Lake Norman area, Skywalker has you covered! And we’re also happy to serve the southwestern region of VA, all the way up to Roanoke! Plus, we offer more than just shingle roofing, custom metal roofing, and roofing with both natural and composite materials. We also provide other valuable exterior services, including windows replacement, entry door and patio door installation, siding replacement, gutter and gutter guard installation, fascia & soffit work, porch & deck additions, and more! Ready to learn more about what Skywalker can do for you in NC or VA? Browse our website, and also check out our Windows & Siding Website. And if you prefer to just speak with a friendly, live human, you can just give us a call at (336) 627-5596. Connect today, and experience the Skywalker difference for yourself!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+13 more images

roofing (90)chimney repair (8)gutter repair (8)general contractors (5)skylight installation (3)window replacement (1)

06/09/2020

Robert B.

I was told by the person who answer the phone, they could not come review the job or provide a quote for ~33 days.

Description of Work
Requested quote to replace tin roof with copper

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

06/28/2019

Thomas L.

I used Skywalker years ago at my old home and they did great. I recently hired them again to replace a roof at my mother's house. Again, they did great and were prompt and very professional. A problem surfaced soon after the roof replacement and John at Skywalker took care of everything and repaired everything to better than I ever would expect. They went far above and beyond what I would ever expect a company to do and their customer service is exceptional. I just hired them for a third time to repair a problem on my current home's roof.....again, it was done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Roof repair and replacement

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

01/11/2019

Jerry R.

great. We had a roof put on about 10 years ago and did not need a new one yet, but I would definitely call Skywalker when we do. I have already told several of my friends about them and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
inspected leak in roof

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

08/05/2018

John L.

They cam out to do the estimate, agreeing to do the chimney work as well. After 2-3 weeks later, they claimed they could not do the chimney work. For the roofing quote, all I received was a lump sum amount via voicemail with no detail. I asked for a detailed quote via email, and received nothing after a couple months. A local competitor won my business because they were responsive, provided detailed quotes, and came up with a satisfactory solution for the chimney.

Description of Work
Complete new roofing system, with some chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

09/11/2017

Todd M.

Spent 4 hours with me going over process and going up and looking at my church's roof.

Description of Work
New roof after hail storm.

Work Completed On 08/19/2017

08/21/2017

Nancy J.

The salesman showed up promptly and was both efficient and informational. The crew showed up right on time and worked quickly. They showed great respect for the property by completing a thorough cleanup. All around a great company to work with . . . and they finished a pretty large job in just 1 day with no problems.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Work Completed On 10/10/2017

08/02/2017

James B.

From start to finish, our service was immaculate. Our salesman, Rob, was very knowledgeable and explained things in a great way so we could understand. The visuals from the video he did when he checked our roof and the presentation was essential in us choosing Skywalker Roofing. After that, the process from easy as could be. We were communicated with every step of the way.

Description of Work
I had my roof & gutters replaced.

Work Completed On 07/14/2017

07/25/2017

Drusilla W.

I called to ask for an estimate on repairs with a possible replacement a year ago. July 2016. I was told they were extremely busy but would call me back to set up a time. I'm still waiting for that call. Well I was until last week when I hired someone else to replace the roof.

Description of Work
Either a roof repair or replacement. I was hoping they could tell me when they came out to do an estimate.

Work Completed On 07/20/2016

07/21/2017

Reece C.

Phenomenal experience. Everyone that I had to deal with from estimate process to roof inspection to payments and scheduling it was how a company is supposed to do business. Took four days and interaction and everything was great!

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Work Completed On 03/21/2017

07/18/2017

Lori B.

Perfect... from estimate of work to completion of job. Looks excellent and a great feeling to know the work is guaranteed.

Description of Work
Chimney sealed and flashing replaced.

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

06/15/2017

pamela R.

It went very well ,person who gave estimate showed us via video what would be done.They explained the warranty,they came out and put new roof on when they said they would. Ladies in office helped us get a loan on the money we needed to put on roof. Very professional,kind and helpful.They cleaned up very well.did a excellent job on the flashing they use are the chimney.they even painted the white pipe on roof that comes from furnace to blend in with the roof.....I have a 50yr roof with and the rubber boots that go around the pipes in roof can be changed as need at no extra charge....

Description of Work
I needed new roof

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Skywalker Roofing. We truly appreciate your business. Skywalker Roofing, LLC

06/07/2017

Connie M.

Workers arrived on date scheduled. Completed roofing in two days. Left a very clean worksite. We only found 5 nails on the ground after a careful inspection of all paving. Gutters were a little behind schedule, but completed within 10 days. Overall a quality product installed by professionals. The price reflects the quality. Big hit on the wallet but the peace of mind was worth it.

Description of Work
new roofing, 6 in. gutters and gutter-guards, added ridge vents and soffit vents, connected exhaust fans to outer roof (formerly venting to attic)

Work Completed On 05/16/2017

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Skywalker Roofing. It was a pleasure working with you. Skywalker Roofing, LLC

05/17/2017

Joe Arnold W.

They were very nice, prompt, professional in what they were doing. They explained everything that they did.

Description of Work
They came out for an estimate and they determined that we should not replace the flashing. Instead they sealed the chimney with a sealer that completely coats and seals out any water from entering the chimney.

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

05/09/2017

Allan R.

Did excellent repair and was prompt in there response. Only comment was priciness of repair.

Description of Work
Had leaking sky light. Was repaired well

Work Completed On 02/14/2017

03/17/2017

James S.

The crew and crew manager were first rate. The crew manager responded to my questions and together we found items which required attention the estimator had missed.

Description of Work
Roofed house with pitched roof and addition with a flat, membrane roof.

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

02/28/2017

Barry R.

Showed up and worked hard all day in cold weather. Completed the job just as it started snowing. Very professional and did a quality job.

Description of Work
Removed old roof and replaced with new.

Work Completed On 01/06/2017

02/09/2017

James S.

Promised completion in 2 days - finished in one. Immaculately cleaned up following removal and replacement of roof. Skylight installation is perfect. Needed an additional item done following the completion of the roof replacement, and they did it at no extra charge. Superb service at a fair price.

Description of Work
Reroof entire large house and add a skylight.

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 02/01/2017

12/12/2016

Mike C.

Scheduled service incredibly quickly, did a great job, and were very responsive!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

10/17/2016

Robin S.

Very well. Excellent job. Cleaned up every nail.

Description of Work
Replace our roof

Category contractors, roofing

Work Completed On 10/17/2016

10/04/2016

lisa C.

The Skywalker team offered fabulous customer service from start to finish. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Another contractor tore off numerous shingles then neglected to tell me, but I could clearly see the damage from the ground.

Category contractors, roofing

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

09/06/2016

Julie J.

Sale rep was very knowledgeable & personable. Work crew was very hardworking & completed the job in one day. Supervisor verified all work to be done & kept me updated during day. New roof looks great!

Description of Work
New roofing

Work Completed On 09/06/2016

08/25/2016

Paul R.

Skywalker Roofing Company based out of Eden, NC recently installed a new roof on my home. Out of all the contractors that I have ever done business with Skywalker was one of the best if not the best contractor I have ever worked with regarding home repairs. The owner of the company personally came out to my house and made a very professional thorough presentation (video) which showed every aspect of their company and previous roofing work they have done. My experience with their roofing crew was truly amazing in that their crew worked in 90 plus degree temperatures and worked from early morning to before sundown each day to get my job done. I was impressed at how the crew protected my shrubs/landscaping with coverings and how they cleaned up each day. Lastly, after my researching Skywalker Roofing I can verified first hand that they do have the best reputation as a roofing company for their honesty, working to complete the job until it is finished, quality of work, and great communication with the owner and inside office staff. I could not recommend this company more highly!

Description of Work
Replaced my roof.

Work Completed On 07/29/2016

08/23/2016

Jan S.

I contacted Skywalker roofing following a major rainstorm that resulted in a roof leak. Unlike some of the others I contacted, Skywalker got right back to me and scheduled a visit that week. Luke came to the house and took a look and confirmed with pictures what we expected that a new roof was in order. While they were not the lowest cost estimate, we were very comfortable with Skywalker's ability to deliver a quality installation. In addition, they were able to schedule it in 2 weeks in order to complete the job before we left for vacation. Overall we are extremely pleased with the work that Skywalker Roofing did and their follow up. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for roof work.

Description of Work
Replace roof on 22 year old home.