Royal Diadem Jewelers

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair
Watch Repair
Gifts

Full service retail jeweler, Jewelry design and fabrication using fine quality gemstones, platinum, gold, silver, palladium and bronze...

08/15/2018

Dow H.

We ended up getting beautiful results on a resizing and redesign of my wife's engagement ring and wedding band. My wedding band was resized and cleaned. Because we liked the quality and the work, my wife is having additional rings resized. Each requires different types of resizing. Diadem has informed us at each step, explaining all the details, listing pricing changes, and asking for approval. I highly recommend them to be your Greensboro jeweler.

Description of Work
resizing of several rings

Category jewelry stores,welding,jewelry appraisal,buffing & polishing

01/09/2018

Glenn O.

I was very impressed with the professionalism and thoroughness of the people at Royal Diadem Jewelers. When I took my watch in for repair they looked up it's value, gave me a picture of my watch for identification with an evaluation, kept it in their safe, gave me regular calls on the status of my repair and handled my checkout quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Repaired my father's 55 year old watch

12/01/2016

Henry H.

It's like new

Description of Work
Replacing works in a watch

Category watch repair

01/08/2016

Danny H.

Description of Work
Reattached a Difficult Case Back on a Watch for me. |

03/15/2015

Sharron P.

I had tried to get this watch repaired at two different places in Charlotte. Both told me it could not be repaired so it sat in a drawer for years. Recently I came across it and looked for a watch repair. It seems most jewelry stores nowadays only know how to replace a battery. The watch repair at this store was able to repair it. The staff is friendly and professional. I was impressed with the way they handled the claim ticket. It included a picture of the watch and its value. The turnaround time was good. They do beautiful custom work and I will be returning to have some pieces reworked.

Description of Work
Watch repair

12/12/2014

Mike G.

I took in a watch I had broken over a year ago - I was afraid the cost of fixing it would surpass the actual value of the watch. I was so excited to hear they would have it done for under $20! The staff is super friendly and helpful. This will be my "go-to" jeweler as long as I live in this area. Great service and great people.

Description of Work
Watch repair.

08/14/2014

Richard P F.

Description of Work
Resized 3 rings. Replaced missing diamond in one ring. |Currently we're waiting for the finished product as the diamond had to be |ordered from out of state. |They are very professional in the helping us and explaining every detail as |we went along the process. We are very pleased to see this detail of attention and service.

06/23/2014

Glenn L. M.

Description of Work
My wife had them repair a ring. They were very nice and extremely professional. The ring was not completed when they said it would be done so they did the work at no charge.

12/16/2013

Thomas N.

They are excellent. We use them all the time now! We have been using them for about 2 years.

Description of Work
They did jewelry repair and cleaning. They also custom made some jewelry for us. They added diamonds to a ring.

Category jewelry stores

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad we were able to help you out. It is customers like you that we are indebted to for driving our business. Thanks again and have a merry Christmas!

Custom Jewelry Design, Fine Jewelry Repair, Fine watch repair, Watch batteries, straps, eyeglass repair, jewelry design, CAD-CAM micro manufacturing, Casting, Diamond and Gemstone Setting and recutting services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express